Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) (15809 Views)

FUNAM: Fulani Claims Ownership Of Land From Sokoto To The Atlantic / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / Meet The Only Governor In South-south And South East that is working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Have you know your root in 2018 or you are still waiting for Israel DNA grin
Get a life.
APCheat dullardry is bad for your generation.

cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
So no be no man's land again hehehehehe cheesy. Bring your children to Lagos school to learn Yoruba grin
Linguistic desperation will also not save you LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:
Linguistic desperation will also not save you LMAO
cc lzaa onyeoga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:
Get a life. APCheat dullardry is bad for your generation.
cc lzaa onyeoga
smiley

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:24am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
So no be no man's land again hehehehehe cheesy. Bring your children to Lagos school to learn Yoruba grin

And my kids must learn it, I will personally enforce they do. Time will come when Igbos will have sizeable seat in your state house of Assembly. We are ready to behave like the Romans grin

As, long as we dey that side they pass laws.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

So you want to compare Akpu with Amala. An average igbotic eating yam legged igbo girl will fall specimens like you in seconds. Na felele una be na. cheesy

And complete it by stuffing sands in your mouth.

God forbid, how can I compare such a disgusting thing that attract flies when it is being prepared cheesy. That thing that smells like Wetin even after watching hand with detergent. that cheap thing that you can see as low a 10 naira with Amala. Akpu is food for the poor ib any canteen, if you have your money, you go for the expensive food like amala and pounded yam.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
God forbid, how can I compare such a disgusting thing that attract flies when it is being prepared cheesy. That thing that smells like Wetin even after watching hand with detergent. that cheap thing that you can see as low a 10 naira with Amala. Akpu is food for the poor ib any canteen, if you have your money, you go for the expensive food like amala and pounded yam.

Does it smell more than the rotten flesh your kinsmen dig up and store up in their houses every now and then? tongue

Coming from a tribe that takes a dump in pools right in their sitting room.

5 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

Get a life.
APCheat dullardry is bad for your generation.

cc lzaa onyeoga
Keep opening chapter which I give no folk to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Bow down and pay homage to your new masters grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Try giving a folk about this one grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:

folk kor?
Olodo! cheesy
Do you even have cutleries in your house?
Your soups are watery enough to use straws for it!

1 Like

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

cc lzaa onyeoga

cheesy grin

Alangba primary school dropouts!
Na so!
Then dey wrap amala, put ewedu and stew for school bag without no books.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:30am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

Does it smell more than the rotten flesh your kinsmen dig up and store up in their houses every now and then? tongue
cheesy shocked, oh, you want me to tell you your history, even google knows the tribe the use human flesh as delicacy in Nigeria grin Oga, make we no start that one o grin. I no mention Ngwa people o. I just hail una ni. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:32am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
cheesy shocked, oh, you want me to tell you your history, even google knows the tribe the use human flesh as delicacy in Nigeria grin Oga, make we no start that one o grin. I no mention Ngwa people o. I just hail una ni. grin

na that one sef I like pass. Google no show me when igbo dey eat humans, but e show me the heads and blokus with kidney and liver una dey harvest and steal from grave yards.

But seriously una get mind to do very serybad thing but come for fight, na eleru things!

3 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

cheesy grin

Alangba primary school dropouts!
Na so!
Then dey wrap amala, put ewedu and stew for school bag without no books.

see them here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZaY_MSMFrk

cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:33am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

folk kor?
Olodo! cheesy
Do you even have cutleries in your house?
Your soups are watery enough to use straws for it!
Your headache, you palava, I repeat, I give no folk. Try again later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Why don't you want to give a folk na ? ? grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:

grin grin
Please you do give folks.
Where you among the dropouts those days that takes soups to school in fanta bottles?

then wrap amala in ogede leaves?

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

na that one sef I like pass. Google no show me when igbo dey eat humans, but e show me the heads and blokus with kidney and liver una dey harvest and steal from grave yards.

But seriously una get mind to do very serybad thing but come for fight, na eleru things!
Why will ipob google show you. The Google we know will give you the picture below.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

Why don't you want to give a folk na ? ? grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga
strikethem is a beneficiary of free education grin grin
others include angels09,throwback,deomelllo and my favourite goblin michael004 grin
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

grin grin
Where you among the dropouts those days that takes soups to school in fanta bottles?
As for me, I give a folk about Strikethem oh grin grin
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

grin grin
Yea, I am among them. So, tell me, how are you better grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

see them here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZaY_MSMFrk
cc lzaa onyeoga
oduduwa would be so proud grin
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2018
LZAA:

strikethem is a beneficiary of free education grin grin
others include angels09,throwback,deomelllo and my favourite goblin michael004 grin
I think we should give a folk about all these educated illiterates in APCheat grin grin

2 Likes

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Strikethem:
Why will ipob google show you. The Google we know will give you the picture below.

you see your life?
You had to edit it to fit your raving madness. grin

Should I start posting pictures of yotubastards and what they do to human in South West?
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2018
LZAA:

Bae ni.
Strikethem also gives a big folk about Oduduwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2018
LZAA:

abeg I like that babe o.
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:38am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LotannaAnaekwe: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

Bae ni.
Strikethem also gives a big folk about Oduduwa.
strikethem nay just learn how to use folk just recently. grin
Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Strikethem: 12:39am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

As for me, I give a folk about Strikethem oh grin grin
Clapping for you on that, at least, you have achieved something in your life grin. Mr biniland or no man's land. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by LZAA: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2018
imhotep:

I think we should give a folk about all these educated illiterates in APCheat grin grin
grin
mooooooooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: States In The SOUTH EAST That Shares Borders With The Atlantic Ocean (pics) by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 21, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:

strikethem nay just learn how to use folk just recently. grin
He just learned elementary English in the al-shabab training camp

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff’s Wife Remanded / 2023: There Was No Pact To Ceed The Presidency To South West - APC Leaders / Court Orders Release Of Jonathan’s ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.