Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,985 members, 7,956,679 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) (36079 Views)

The Moment Tobi And Alex Hugged Miracle After He Emerged The Winner (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C Restless As She Sees Tobi And Anto Sleep Together / BBNaija: Cee-C Looking At Tobi And BamBam As They Hang Out Together (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by automatix: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akadons1:
Cee C head no gree me see the kiss well sef...
D hair just cover everywhere....

I just managed to see Tobi smiling like he has made it in life..
grin grin grin crazy shiiite!!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by mudiana(m): 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
Abeg y tobi dey smile like fool?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Buhari2rule(f): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by dayowunmi(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:
What kind of person is this Ceece?

Short girl

Short tampered

Short arms

Hair like Mami water

Can't complete her sentences

Very aggressive

Eye lashes like that of a harlot

Thick yansh that can't even shake on the dance floor.

Terrible cook

I just pity the poor bastard that will end up picking up a girl like Ceece as wife. He might not be live to celebrate his 50th birthday due to her every day wahala. grin

May we not end up with women like Ceece in Jesus name.
Amen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
[right][/right]them never Bleep nah
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
[center]I don't care[/center]
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by SamuelTurner(m): 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
I still prefer henry danger to this
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by SirLakes: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari2rule:
another version here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RisaRBzM6w

You are madt for sharing this nonsense video

Take this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Buhari2rule(f): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
SirLakes:

You are mad for sharing this nonsense video
Take this
fire ur balls
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by SirLakes: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Buhari2rule:
fire ur balls
undecided

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Reeb2244: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
yvonnelynx:
Ok this is just getting really annoying... Is there no other news of happenings in this country that we have to keep dealing with this crap called bbn on the front page every single day? Can u imagine only 1 comment and this bullshit is already on fp.. .arrant nonsense angry angry angry
You dey mind Nairaland mods? They are sick in the brain.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Akadons1:

This is pure savagery on Tobi.
But he has made it na, at least for once
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by davidque: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Shior......... angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:

Short girl

Short tampered

Short arms

Hair like Mami water

Very aggressive

Terrible cook

I just pity the poor bastard that will end up picking up a girl like Ceece as wife. He might not be live to celebrate his 50th birthday due to her every day wahala. grin

Seriously, that girl is a real bìtch.

Ugly, rude and arrogant.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by stjsd(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
BCISLTD:
sad which kiss..that girl with a heart of stone...see what really happened here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEZiIeKTO0s

Selling my iPhone and iwatch for really cheap...really really cheap

Stjsdv@gmail.com pls.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by greypencils: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
yvonnelynx:
Ok this is just getting really annoying... Is there no other news of happenings in this country that we have to keep dealing with this crap called bbn on the front page every single day? Can u imagine only 1 comment and this bullshit is already on fp.. .arrant nonsense angry angry angry
sweetheart we all are the reason it makes frontpage. Because it attracts views, yours and mine, it attracts comments, yours and mine. It will keep getting to FP until U and I learn to stop viewing this thread.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by BCISLTD: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
stjsd:

Stjsdv@gmail.com pls.

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by AngelicBeing: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:

Short girl

Short tampered

Short arms

Hair like Mami water

Very aggressive

Terrible cook

tongue

Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Segzay(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:

Short girl

Short tampered

Short arms

Hair like Mami water

Very aggressive

Terrible cook

Big AMEN!
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by vinceee(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Akadons1:

You no see the big nose on top the smile grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by kofo844: 7:27am On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Papiikush post=66009081]What kind of person is this Ceece?

Short girl

Short tempered

Short arms

Hair like Mami water

Very aggressive

Terrible cook

[/quote

Amen oooo.....Her leaving the bb house will be the greatest shame of all. She will leave that place empty handed. How many weeks in the house now, she can't even win HOH. So use.less. Making trouble here and there. The shortest pig had ever seen. Falling for miracle but doesn't know how to get nina out of the way. All she knows how to do is eating and eating and visit the toilet.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Prettyyemi(f): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Loving1:
So big brother gave a task to housemates, Tobi and Ceecee to dance after they won their first task and they kissed while at it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inOhBRFsLQA

Radarada!!!!!! undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) by Prettyyemi(f): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Akadons1:

.tobi is a disgrace to Yoruba's...we disyoruba him from today!!
Na gul go kill am last last...

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: CeeC "Tobi Bakre Is 29 Years Old, He Told Me That" / BBNaija: Jackye Says She Is A Virgin / BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.