Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend (51655 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After His Girlfriend Left Him. Photos / Man Commits Suicide In Delta Because His Girlfriend Dumped Him (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
A 30-year-old Nigerian man identified as "Onoseta Oribhabor", has reportedly killed himself after murdering his 27-year-old girlfriend, Essozinam "Martine" Assali, in Toronto, Canada.

It was gathered that the police were called to a condo building in the north end of the city, on March 6, and found Oribhabor dead on a balcony. After a further search, they found a woman inside a unit with obvious signs of trauma.

She was treated for injuries, but ultimately died. Oribhabor graduated from Babcock University, Ogun State, before leaving for Canada. Police characterize the case as a murder-suicide.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/babcock-graduate-commits-suicide-after.html

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by taylor89(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
Jesus

Canada wey i dey find like mad

He even graduated from Babcock

Oh Lord

This boy joy ended his parents world

You have everything you needed in life but chose to kill yourself and your girlfriend

Fams believe it or not

The girlfriend go play away match go carry HIV come back the dude killed her upon finding out

Don't argue with me that's the untold story

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Ahmed0336(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
Arsenal

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Papiikush: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus
Oh Lord
You have everything you needed in life but chose to kill yourself and your girlfriend
Fams believe it or not
The girlfriend go play away match go carry HIV come back the dude killed her upon finding out

HIV is not the end of life... An educated fellow should be able to understand that and not take his own life.

Don't always explain situations you were never a witness to. .

Na so you go use your mouth put yourself for wahala. If police hold you.

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by SNIPER123: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by WebSurfer(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
A life in Canada that many Nigerians would kill for is what this idiot took away... two lives

Don’t go into relationships when you are not emotionally balanced enough to handle the worse

Modified: have once picked up a knife threatening to kill an ex who never wanted to submit to the truth after getting a hint of her promiscuous ways from her WhatsApp convos the way I decided to creep in (which I never did before).. dropped the knife and left after she cried and confessed...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by BruncleZuma: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
What a waste...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Flexherbal(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Too bad!

May there souls rest in peace !

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by BornnAgainChild(f): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lord help us
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by ONeMAnMOPOL: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
embarassed

Safe journey to hell, fooooool....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
LOSE lose for both of them
This happens when people think with their heart instead of brain

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by princegospel: 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Rest In Peace dear one cry As for that goat in human skin, rot in hell angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Dearlord(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
If I handle his spirit now they will say I too wicked.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Mckandre(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

Oh Lord

Fams believe it or not

why cant u close ya mouth for ones?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Sarang(f): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
This is sad.. cry
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by seniorgozman(m): 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Waiting for Nwamakpe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Loser

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by obajoey(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
chai, oh my Canadian visa, how i cherish to have u on my blank passport, chai

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
na wa maybe she cheat on him and he find out.
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
The guy is a terrible human being

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by taylor89(m): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
Papiikush:

HIV is not the end of life... Don't always assume you know things you never witnessed.

Na so you go use your mouth put yourself for wahala.

Sorry ooo

Mr withnesser

Never knew you talking from experience

Enjoy ur HIV sir

Am not jealous at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Jybz: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Chai..
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by GavelSlam: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:
Jesus

Oh Lord

Fams believe it or not

You must be extremely dull.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by ozoebuka1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Edo people sha

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by olamil34(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
So buharititis affects all Nigerians irrespective of the countries they are located.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by depezee(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Benin witchcraft at work!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Papiikush: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:

Sorry ooo

Mr withnesser

Never knew you talking from experience

Enjoy ur HIV sir

Am not jealous at all

You are thinking like a toddler.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by adeniyi3971(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
too bad
Re: Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Canada After Killing His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
Edo people done carry their wahala enter Canada angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid) / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) / Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.