Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade (32311 Views)

Blackface Sues Wizkid And Banky W For Copyright Infringement / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Mujtahida: 9:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Madeu:

He does not know the title of the book came from the quotes of 'W. B. Yeats' poem the Second Coming.

" Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity."
You sabi. Even 'No Longer at Ease' is from T. S Elliot's 'Journey of the Magi'.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Aladeintl: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep.
If your career is fast moving 10000mph backwards, tell us let help u.

Besides,
Buhari d bubu is a fool
What KSA has achieved musically those boys cannot come near it. KSA is a living legend.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2018
jboy73:
Old man go n sleep. If your career is fast moving 10000mph backwards, tell us let help u.

Besides, Buhari d bubu is a fool
another fool spotted

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by manikspears: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2018
lookatew:
We don't expect anything more 4rm our present generation musicians. We celebrate mediocrity.

They are not intelligent enough to write anything so what do you expect.

We're perfectly okay with "ein ein ein... ti gen gen rigen rigen... regen regen regen..."

I spit on dis generation 4 always settling 4 mediocrity at its peak... tueh!

bros take am easy o
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by olabrad: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2018
wink2015:
Joromi by victor uwaifo (MON) was stolen without copyright settlement by a new Yoruba singer called SIMI.

Send down the rain by Majek Fashek was infringed upon by Timi Dakolo.

But why is SIMI and TIMI good at stealing other peoples work?

SIMI and TIMI are just namesake in copyright infringement.

These copyright violator just chip in the words stylishly without any altar of respect for the original owner of the works.

I think this act is a kind of advanced piracy.

It is "iota of respect", not "alter of respect"
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by manikspears: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Kog45:
Pls how old are you?kai Nigeria is in serious mess with this childish comment.

Did you know the man in question?I doubt it cos if you do you will not be saying his career is fast moving backwards and funny enough you believe he need financial assistance.

Honestly you are one of the youths out there brainwashed by these new fake billionaire artists,so you think Davido is richer than KSA,oh my God i now realized why Yahoo Yahoo keep on increasing.

Let me tell you who KSA is if you don't know,KSA was well respected guitarist mentioned by great Michael Jackson as one of the real traditional instrumentalist.

KSA was nominated for Grammy award in 1978 a d lost narrowly and also got nomination again for the same Grammy in 1998 for his effort in ODU

KSA was a great artist who was well known for great concerts across the globe.He was a guest artist that thrilled visiting America President Clinton and also have the opportunity of being a guest at white house courtesy of Clinton.

KSA is not your typical rag or failing artists and he has the key and connection than Adeleke himself, so stop being deceived by 30 billion in my account cos some of us know Adeleke family very well.

you dey mind the idiot,davido wey dey get issues with sponsoring his baby mama(sophia momodu) dey claim 30 billion for the account.if he has that do you think he will still be singing?
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Respect to KSA. But the same KSA once stole Late fatai Rolling Dollar song when he never blew. I remembered they asked Fatai Rolling Dollar why he didn’t sue KSA, he said, he sees KSA as his Son. Copyright infringement isn’t a new thing in Nigeria.
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by StudyCrestLtd: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2018
lookatew:
We don't expect anything more 4rm our present generation musicians. We celebrate mediocrity.

They are not intelligent enough to write anything so what do you expect.

We're perfectly okay with "ein ein ein... ti gen gen rigen rigen... regen regen regen..."

I spit on dis generation 4 always settling 4 mediocrity at its peak... tueh!

Oga, take your spit and spit it on yourself. You people pick some bad eggs and generalize as if there are no youths who settle for more and are thirsty for perfection. Are you telling me that there are no idiots in the old generations, no thieves, no riffraff, no mediocre? There is a difference between when there are few people doing a certain art and when there are many. In those days, there were few and now there are many which will permit both the good and the bad in numbers. So it is irresponsible of you to use the bad to judge the good. Moreover maybe the bad now could have been well managed if the generations of then had put in place and ensure conformity to policies and laws of the land. Do you know that generations of today can as well curse the olden generations for throwing Nigeria into what it is today. Do not use Davido or whoever was mentioned to judge a generation.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Dollabiz: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by Kestolovee95(f): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2018
tiger28:
Biafrans!why dont you guys respect ANY ONE?

Are Davido and small doctor Biafrans? Aren't they ewedu-chewing copyright thieves like you?
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by fapcrook(m): 11:27am On Mar 21, 2018
lsoul:
cry I'm looking 4 a wify, lonely on bed by dis tym can't sleep

modify: any serial's lady should kindly pm me biko
#Eo you're looking for aso ibora
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by AstuteAyo(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Music has no language. And on what bible verses have u learnt that someone's song must no contain an iota of ur used lyrics, who even told u that you used the lyric first?. Freeworld.
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by ALAYORMII: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
debolayinka:

You think KSA is like your mediocres, his career has been glowing even before you were born.

Even possibly before his parents were born

1 Like

Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by alabiyemmy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
iSage:
Well, it's just some lines to spare. The 'JOROMI' ish that happened some months ago wasn't even tangible

Stop. Try to talk with sense.
Re: Davido And Small Doctor Are Guity Of Copyright Infringement Says King Sunny Ade by GreatManBee: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
mamaafrik:
silly Ncc,koye kama gbegboole dari obe koja tori oje obe araale eni
meaning please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) / Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.