Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo (26902 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Mrop(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Kiki Osinbajo who just celebrates her birthday also celebrates her sister with this amazing wedding photo. See photo

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/kiki-osinbajo-celebrate-her-sister-wedding-with-amazing-family-photo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Mrop(m): 7:48am On Mar 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Jochabed(f): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Heaven on Earth kind of family.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by NairalandCS(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2018
No peace for the wicked. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by jaylister(m): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2018
ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by jaylister(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by wurabecca(f): 10:00am On Mar 21, 2018
I know some people who are made and are in Government.

But, They don't look as classy as this.

I can smell their class from here....

Beautiful Creatures.

That bride is kinda an Happy Child......always smiling.

7 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Ekakamba: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:
Ugliest vice president ever.
The wife o = ugly
The children nko = ugly
Na wa

Akpurakpumbem!
grin

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
NairalandCS:
No peace for the wicked. lipsrsealed
cheesy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by kolafolabi(m): 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
All hail the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Crocky23: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
The wife o = ugly
The children nko = ugly
Na wa

*Modified*
For those quoting me, check pictures of former Vice Presidents like Sambo Jonathan or even Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2018
LOVELY. PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL ❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by MsFaith: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Godsent4life: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
I buy any denomination of iTunes card at best rate
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Babalawosisfake: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
mean while nairaland babalawos has been busted as a fake and scammer. check my last topic
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by adakaibeyamma: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
The bride has the most captivating smile smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by kennyblaze007(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
Beautiful that's all I can say...

Just beautiful

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Crocky23: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2018
post=66022811:
LOVELY. PRETTY. BEAUTIFUL ❤
For where
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by soberdrunk(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2018
Oh my Kiki!! If only i can become religious, come into plenty money, and get rid of my alter ego the 'drunk' in 'Soberdrunk' you and i will have enjoyed a very blissful 'happily ever after' but how do i explain to your daddy that i was born a muslim then i became a Christian, then i fell out of religion and now i dont keep any day holy. How do we explain to your daddy that i am owing landlord and i cannot even afford the G in G-Wagon? Maybe in next lifetime my daddy will be a crafty Inspector General of police and stash away enough money then i can find you and fufill our ordained love, until then i will be dreaming of you my love(kisses emoji)

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by laserjet: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:
The wife o = ugly
The children nko = ugly
Na wa

You need a brain check asap!!

11 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by bjayx: 10:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Good for them
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by natedat: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by ped007(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Our Beloved VP is 'so blessed among women'...

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by lotusbeta: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2018
I think she has got a new best friend now. She 'clings' to her husband now. Find your best friend s'iwaju

Protect your precious information. Sophos is your internet security package that provides your organization the best of security from threats. Cash in on the current promotion. Discounts on all packages. Only two days left. Hurry now!!!!

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Osibanjo is an example of what a Christian should not be
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by seunowa(f): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:
The wife o = ugly
The children nko = ugly
Na wa

I know u will die of hatred no other way abt it
So just continue d rest of ur life in pain...

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by chloedogie(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:
The wife o = ugly
The children nko = ugly
Na wa

Boy can you for the sake of God just post the pictures of your own parents and siblings please? I know they are very beautiful let us just see them so that we can shame these so called ugly ones you wrote about. Abeg post am.

3 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Daviestunech(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
The photographer self needs cane,no b d bride suppose dey middle ni undecided

Any way I'm outta here
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by TheDevilIsALai: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Osinbanjo Thanks Buhari For Allowing Him Use Aso Rock Chapel For Wedding

The Aso Rock Villa Chapel was temporarily re-opened to host the Church wedding ceremony of the daughter to the VP.

As you all know, the Aso Rock Chapel has been closed since Buhari assumed office in 2015 with the children chapel close to the President's private quaters since demolished.

Osinbanjo had not intended to do the wedding ceremony in Aso Rock but rather in his home state of Ogun state. The presidency had however denied him access to the presidential fleet or provide him much needed security cover for the occasion citing among several reasons cost implication.

The Presidency then proposed the Aso Rock chapel for the wedding which prior had been under lock and key.

Osinbanjo settled for this arrangement when it was also proposed to him that the President himself will be in attendance.

1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Crocky23: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
chloedogie:

Boy can you for the sake of God just post the pictures of your own parents and siblings please? I know they are very beautiful let us just see them so that we can shame these so called ugly ones you wrote about. Abeg post am.
Why asking for pictures of my parents, are they the Vice president?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her Sister, Oludamilola's Wedding With Family Photo by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Crocky23:
The wife o = ugly
The children nko = ugly
Na wa
You lie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers: Men In Military Uniforms Holding Our Officials – INEC / Sanwo-Olu Ladies Practicing Their New Songs And Dance Steps Ahead Of May 29 / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.