Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu (23386 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by chisomnunu: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
but if the Igbo's men are so wise how come they have not use there wisdom to developed the east.
Is the east underdeveloped? where in the east have you been to?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by BornAgainMay: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Go to my village, you will see old men producing grenades..... They produce guns too, waitng when foolanis will attack...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by mike404(m): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2018
HIS FELLOW YORUBA MUSLIMS WILL FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SLEEP THIS NIGHTsad

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:
We yoruba muslims are angry about this development, we must petition buhari to sack this infidel commisioner for recognizing the talent of Biafrans. Insha Allah!

grin grin
......he is due for sack abiiiii

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2018
chisomnunu:
Aba
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by mike404(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Kestolovee95:
We yoruba muslims are angry about this development, we must petition buhari to sack this infidel commisioner for recognizing the talent of Biafrans. Insha Allah!

grin grin
grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Decryptor(m): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
but if the Igbo's men are so wise how come they have not use there wisdom to developed the east.

It is obvious you have never been to the east before so keep quiet.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Kestolovee95(f): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:

Are IDP camps in Oshogbo the biggest contributor to Osun GDP which is bigger than all the SS and SE put together according to Amala statistics? grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by midemillz(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2018
Rivers man.... Clap for yourself....

Firstly it's YORUBA not the bleeped up name you typed.
You sound stupid if you don't know.

I am not insulting you, just letting you know that you should read what you wrote and see how stupid it sounds.

By the way.. No one forced Igbos to stick to Lagos.
Stop sounding dumb as though they are forced to stay there..
They all have their hometowns so what's all the fuss about.

Talking trash without deep reasoning.

What a really ignorant thing to say.

Oponu aye rada

I am tired of this secession stories.

If you want to go... Why not just take others and leave..

Carry them like ghana must go bags.

Rubbish talk.

Sometimes i see some posts and i wonder how people think..

The brain isn't just working normally i must say..

Anyways enjoy

taylor89:
BMC before you masturbate on this thread ask ursef this question

Why are the yolobas and hausa's scared of being Autonomous

Listen to me am a Rivers man and we are 10000000% sure that we will survive on our own and do so much well like wise the igbos

Now since the housa's and yolobas have so much confidence on their sophisticated whatever why are they begging for unity

Let us all scatter and see who suffers most

U will be amazed that lagos is made of 80% igbos

Fuckkkk u all

We are OK so swerve you all parasites

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by princechurchill(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:

Read the last sentence

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by uckennety(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:

Listen to me am a Rivers man and we are 10000000% sure that we will survive on our own and do so much well like wise the igbos

Now since the housa's and yolobas have so much confidence on their sophisticated whatever why are they begging for unity

Fuckkkk u all

Is rivers a tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:

Are IDP camps in Oshogbo the biggest contributor to Osun GDP which is bigger than all the SS and SE put together according to Amala statistics? grin grin
I don't deal wit senseless people like u. but why did u not show up wen cross river and Ebony people where fighting yesterday?
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Decryptor(m): 10:47am On Mar 21, 2018
"Shittu Ade is an IPOB. He should be arrested and treated like Nnamdi Kanu!"...Yoruba Muslims

Who can help me with that Orubebe meme.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by bedspread: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2018
So Mr. The Government Now Recongnises Biafra!! Watching with Rapt attention

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Kestolovee95(f): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
I don't deal wit senseless people like u. but why did u not show wen cross river and Ebony where fighting yesterday

Are you a sensible ewedu-gobbling 'We SS hate Ibo' mongrel? grin

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by OnyeOGA(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
mike404:
IS ADEBAYO SHITTU A TERRORIST OR WHAT WHERE IS MY GOOD FRIEND RESURGENTXTIAN4
just watch and see how RESURGENTXTIAN4 will masturbate on this thread.
grin
lzaa, imhotep.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Dats d kinda All Victor politics we practise in naija.. Even America made use of German and Russian scientists in developing its voyages to outer space despite the enmity from world wars ...... And they still poach the best brains from those countries even with their ideological differences..
But in naija , once I 8 u, Na till death � do us aprt..
Even nairaland mods in their own little cubicle dey guilty of absolute power drunkenness...
I dey the beer �parlor in my area,coman beat me

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by omooba969(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Lolcheesy cheesy cheesy for a minister of a federal republic to reason this way then 9ja is done for... wallahi. cheesy

Hahahahahahahahaha ! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:

Are you a sensible ewedu-gobbling 'We SS hate Ibo' mongrel? grin
yes am frm the south south and I don't want Biafra, do u have a problem wit that?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by LZAA: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2018
OnyeOGA:
just watch and see how RESURGENTXTIAN4 will masturbate on this thread. grin lzaa, imhotep.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2018
...it's a monumental mistake but not too late to mobilized those great men and women. Igbos are naturally tech savvy and a manufacturing power house.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Omoapena(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:

Fuckkkk u all

So little of words but took alot of space.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Kestolovee95(f): 10:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
yes am frm the south south and I don't want Biafra, do u have a problem wit that?

But your pro-ewedu skull gets shattered and laments when Biafran hammer we yorrobers?
Are you a yorruber 'We Ssner'? grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by mecussey(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2018
marafakas, let them free biafrans....igbo man cannot survive under arewa leadership. They should not harvest anything...they should allow biafrans have there own country.
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by TheDevilIsALai: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Dpharisee:
Recently Nigeria Army traced a former Biafra auto engineer, paid him some huge sum to revive a tank that they could not start for years in Abuja. The man went to work wit 3 Army technicians, he was able to reengineer the electrical systems of this Soviet tank and vola it worked. We celebrated and I realised what tribalism had done to Nigeria and unfair the country has treated the Igbos and their equally technologically gifted brothers the Efiks and Ibibios of the defunct eastern region.

Google Operation Paper Clip and see how the US and British provided new identities, immunity and safe haven to German war scientists.

The atomic bomb, jet engine and missile technology was only made possible by those brilliant German minds.

In the pacific front, the US granted a controversial amnesty to Japanese doctors and scientists who had been working on bio-weapons. The US deployed their first bio-warfare in the Korean war by releasing anthrax carrying flies which the world war 2 Japanese scientist had already perfected.

When it comes to technological advancements, the rest of the human race does not know race or tribe but the black man is evil even unto himself.

Can you explain how Germany, a nation that suffered heavily defeat in two world wars back to back, is the technological and industrial leader in Europe with the highest GDP and largest economy?

The white man moved on. But since 1970, there has been a deliberate policy to stifle the Igbo people by the rest of Nigeria. Their advancement is however not stalled and just like the Germans they refused to be subjugated with defeat.

Operation Paperclip was a secret program of the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) and largely carried out by Special Agents of Army CIC, in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians, such as Wernher von Braun and his V-2 rocket team, were recruited in post-Nazi Germany and taken to the U.S. for government employment, primarily between 1945 and 1959; many were former members and some were former leaders of the Nazi Party.[1][2]

The primary purpose for Operation Paperclip was U.S. military advantage in the Russo–American Cold War, and the Space Race. The Soviet Union were more aggressive in forcibly recruiting (at gunpoint) some 2,000 German scientists with Operation Osoaviakhim during one night.[citation needed]

The Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) established the first secret recruitment program, called Operation Overcast, on July 20, 1945, initially "to assist in shortening the Japanese war and to aid our postwar military research".[3] The term "Overcast" was the name first given by the German scientists' family members for the housing camp where they were held in Bavaria.[4] In late summer 1945, the JCS established the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), a subcommittee of the Joint Intelligence Community, to directly oversee Operation Overcast and later Operation Paperclip.[5]

The JIOA had one representative of each member agency of the Joint Intelligence Committee: the army's director of intelligence, the chief of naval intelligence, the assistant chief of Air Staff-2 (air force intelligence), and a representative from the State Department.[6] In November 1945, Operation Overcast was renamed Operation Paperclip by Ordnance Corps (United States Army) officers, who would attach a paperclip to the folders of those rocket experts whom they wished to employ in America.[4] In a secret directive circulated on September 3, 1946, President Truman officially approved Operation Paperclip and expanded it to include one thousand German scientists under "temporary, limited military custody".[7][8][9]

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by klax(m): 10:53am On Mar 21, 2018
All these apc guys can't stop amusing me. So Mr Shittu are you saying this to appease the SE or to show you love the SE?

Pls apc keep your sweet words it doesn't move people any longer. Keep your fake statement to yourself Mr.

2019 you will understand Nigerians are no longer joking to disgrace your party at national level.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Dpharisee: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:

have you been to the East of recent? All you see is individual efforts, the federal roads remains a problem because the FG have refused to fix them or build new ones

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ugosample(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2018
chisomnunu:

Don't mind that mumu.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Oluwambo147(m): 10:55am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:

Fuckkkk u all

for your mind you talk sense o
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Kestolovee95:

But your pro-ewedu skull gets shattered and laments when Biafran hammer we yorrobers?
Are you a yorruber 'We Ssner'? grin
I don't really care. u can call me wat ever u like, I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Dpharisee:

have you been to the East of recent? All you see is individual efforts, the federal roads remains a problem because the FG have refused to fix them or build new ones
have been to Aba, recently so I don't get u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Fulani Herdsmen Not Responsible For Killings" - Farmer's Association President / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore / Border Closure: Customs Rakes In N6 Billion Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.