Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu (23393 Views)

Nigerians React To APC Disqualification Of Adebayo Shittu / Nigerians React To Adebayo Shittu's NYSC Skipping Scandal / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Cooly100: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]igbo land is the most under developed region in nigeria.

igboland generates less igr than boko haram ravaged north east.

what do you have to say for yourself?

uneducated Oshogbo man...take a look at this chart and check the top 20.

You definitley don't know your left from right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
Cooly100:

[/s]lmao

another brain free flat head.

every state is sustainable. the fact zamfara is not begging kano for fund shows it can sustain it self.

why do i have to educate flat heads all the time.

Economists judge countries or state based on development, revenue and GDP.

so far, all igbo states came last in all 3.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Cooly100: 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]lmao

every state is sustainable. the lagos is is not begging kano for fund shows it can sustain it self.

It is very easy to know the one with less education....

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cooly100:

It is very easy to know the one with less education....
obviously cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by wildkat: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
What a clown grin

Asking failures to come and teach them stuff.
No wonder communication ministry has been dead and buried since this terrorists looking clown took over the mantle.
Failures embracing failures.

Igbo land is the most underdeveloped in Nigeria despite very few landmass to develop.

Igbo land generates less igr and contributes absolutely nothing to federal covers, despite claiming to develop everywhere from nigeria, ghana to south Africa.

Erosion is washing away Igbo land, yet no solution from this so called bright mind. They would rather bundle themselves in ekenchuku bus to hawk car spare parts and fanyogo in their small London Rondon called lagos.

Biafra soldiers lost the war despite re inventing called IED called ogbuniwe.

Are you not ashame?

"Are u not ashame".... No wonder your Nigeria is underdeveloped due to lack of quality education. Learn English first before you come out to talk. Ode!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by autchies(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
What a clown grin

Asking failures to come and teach them stuff.
No wonder communication ministry has been dead and buried since this terrorists looking clown took over the mantle.
Failures embracing failures.

Igbo land is the most underdeveloped in Nigeria despite very few landmass to develop.

Igbo land generates less igr and contributes absolutely nothing to federal covers, despite claiming to develop everywhere from nigeria, ghana to south Africa.

Erosion is washing away Igbo land, yet no solution from this so called bright mind. They would rather bundle themselves in ekenchuku bus to hawk car spare parts and fanyogo in their small London Rondon called lagos.

Biafra soldiers lost the war despite re inventing called IED called ogbuniwe.

Are you not ashame?
Fool Biafra lost because Britain Russia and Egypt helped Nigeria.no matter how strong you are ,you can't fight a lot of people and win. Fool stay on your own and let igbos stay in their own.
One Nigeria is a curse

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Mejor79(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
To show Nigeria lack vision its asking of this after more than 50years.

Imagine if this was done 5 years after the war after ensuring proper reconciliation.

Nigeria would have been one of the world power now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by stieyven(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
princechurchill:
That's why they are scared of what an Igbo brain can invent..

Wise men comes from the East

Quote and get crushed by dangote trailer
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
wildkat:

"Are u not ashame".... No wonder your Nigeria is underdeveloped due to lack of quality education. Learn English first before you come out to talk. Ode!!
take your own advice grin

oponu
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by wildkat: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
take your own advice grin

oponu

And what's wrong with the grammar? Cos I didn't say "Learn to speak English?" Chai truly illiteracy is a virus

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Absuchat(m): 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]
The fact that igbos are ready to die in yoruba land is a proof that our IGR is working and development is all round.

lYou cant move from one underdeveloped place to another undeveloped place.
same way yorubas dont move en masse to igbo land but would rather go to europe or usa.
its a simple logic.

davido's income - over 30 billion
igboland's income - 29billion grin

anyhoo, lemme know when you are ready to put a thinking cap on your fat, brain free flat-head and answer my question. grin

-why is igbo land most underdeveloped despite the fact that their land is little bit over bayelsa state? even after claiming to have developed the world
-why is igbo land generating less money than boko haram ravaged north east? despite claiming to have super brain and better than everyone else.

I will ignore you if you refused to answer this.

Now I see the level of iq the fool am arguing with has.

For the fact that you have thousands of Chinese leaving China to do business in Nigeria and some other African countries, with your stupidity mentality, Nigeria is better than China, right?

Let me educate you a little bit, Yorubas are cowards and lazy too and as such are incapable of venturing into any business whatsoever, as such they are our ultimate market. How on earth can you believe that people that made your land and lives better are not having better land and lives in their area?

Once again, name a state that is better than Anambra, Imo, Abia or Enugu from the west (excluding Lagos).

I laugh at your Igbo and Davido analogy, wait a minute the fool did a song that is void of wisdom and is lyrical irrelevant and clowns like you are celebrating him? You must be a fool. Can that slowpoke talk where Mikel obi talks?

Talking about IGR, we have been able to use the "peanut" we generate to transform our area to what you guys can never achieve in years.

Does your high IGR affect your per capita income? No
If not why do you people sell your land to igbos and later pay rent to them as your landlords?
Go to Ojo and show me a single house owned by a Yoruba man. Shame on you and your tribe

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Dottore: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
but if the Igbo's men are so wise how come they have not use there wisdom to developed the east.
Is there any region in Nigeria that is better developed than the East despite the near total destruction of existing infrastructure as a result of civil war. Tell yourself the truth.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Regiikem: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:
but if the Igbo's men are so wise how come they have not use there wisdom to developed the east.

according to Nigeria measure of development south east is more developed than others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by ItzChinnex(m): 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:

Probably typing from a typical village called Apomu in Ogun State. I believe you haven't crossed the boundary of your village but you know how develop a particular region looks like. Your evaluative thinking has indeed thrown me into bewilderments.

People no longer use their wit anymore. More Power to thy thinking nitwit.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
wildkat:

And what's wrong with the grammar? Cos I didn't say "Learn to speak English?" Chai truly illiteracy is a virus
Illiterate!

Don't start a sentence with conjuncture. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by InfiniteLoopx: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Absuchat:

And yet thousands of your people travel down to Aba en mass to buy from us?

Am yet to see the impact of your high "IGR" on your states,as all your states are shitholes except Lagos (courtesy of Igbos there).
Debtors may soon claim Lagos.
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Absuchat(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]lmao

every state is sustainable. the fact zamfara is not begging kano for fund shows it can sustain it self.

I pity your ignorance and illiteracy, every serious nation is judged based on per capita income and real income, who on earth takes revenue as a standard of measuring economic growth?
What's the point of having high revenue with higher expenditure?
Talk about development, which western state is more developed than Anambra, Imo Abia or Enugu,? I know Lagos will be on your mind now, however,we know that people that made Lagos what it is today, and that's the igbos. So next time you talk about educating people, always know that you and your clowns of a tribe need it more

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
Absuchat:

I pity your ignorance and illiteracy, every serious nation is judged based on per capita income and real income, who on earth takes revenue as a standard of measuring economic growth?
What's the point of having high revenue with higher expenditure?
Talk about development, which western state is more developed than Anambra, Imo Abia or Enugu,? I know Lagos will be on your mind now, however,we know that people that made Lagos what it is today, and that's the igbos. So next time you talk about educating people, always know that you and your clowns of a tribe need it more
[/s]the development of yoruba land is the reason, igbos move en masse to yoruba land for greener pasture.

igboland is behind boko haram ravaged north east.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by wildkat: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Illiterate!

Don't start a sentence with conjuncture. tongue

My friend I typed a colloquial English and not an official stuff. Ever heard of that before? Mind u it's CONJUNCTION and not CONJUNCTURE.... LOOOOOL, Bloody illiterate. When they told u to go to school u decided to waste ur life in the streets. Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
wildkat:

My friend I typed a colloquial English and not an official stuff. Ever heard of that before? Mind u it's CONJUNCTION and not CONJUNCTURE.... LOOOOOL, Bloody illiterate. When they told u to go to school u decided to waste ur life in the streets. Oloshi
pained flat head is now claiming colloquial English.
Look at him write like a retarded m0ron! grin

Go and learn how to punctuate properly.
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by wildkat: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

pained flat head is now claiming colloquial English.
Look at him write like a retarded m0ron! grin

Go and learn how to punctuate properly.

Guy abeg swerve comot. No be your matter I come reason today. Enjoy the rest of your miserable day. I got beta things to do

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Asowari:

The east is far better developed than SW.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Absuchat(m): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]the development of yoruba land is the reason, igbos move en masse to yoruba land for greener pasture.

igboland is behind boko haram ravaged north east.

Lie! There are two main reasons why people move to a new location.
1.for economic reasons
2.To learn the people's way of life.

I think the second reason is not the case with igbos migrating to Lagos, because every igbo regard every Yoruba as dirty and ugly looking things, and as such we wouldn't want to learn anything that you guys offer.
Now for the economic reasons, when a producer notices that his products are needed in a certain area, that lacks competition as a result of lack of innovation, it's expected he relocates to that area.
if you did entrepreneurship in the university you will understand that closeness to market is a big factor that determines location.

And next time you want to talk about igbos in the west, always specify the state, we are not likely to do anything with shitholes like Osun, ogun, Ekiti etc.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
wildkat:

Guy abeg swerve comot. No be your matter I come reason today. Enjoy the rest of your miserable day. I got beta things to do
[/s]hahahaha illiterate mumuni cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by venus4cupid: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
Shayetet13:

long over due. but Nigeria is likened to those slaves who would rather be slaves forever than gain freedom. You don't even need to go and get those old men, everybody with Igbo blood has the potential to be a great inventor. Just call the Igbos and give them resources and means and ask them to produce technology. In five years, Nigeria will export tech to the rest of africa
My friend, you just said my mind.
I Wish i can give you a physical hand shake.
The Hausas will not like this to happen.
Igbos are natural born inventors.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
Absuchat:

Lie! There are two main reasons why people move to a new location.
1.for economic reasons
2.To learn the people's way of life.

I think the second reason is not the case with igbos migrating to Lagos, because every igbo regard every Yoruba as dirty and ugly looking things, and as such we wouldn't want to learn anything that you guys offer.
Now for the economic reasons, when a producer notices that his products are needed in a certain area, that lacks competition as a result of lack of innovation, it's expected he relocates to that area.
if you did entrepreneurship in the university you will understand that closeness to market is a big factor that determines location.

And next time you want to talk about igbos in the west, always specify the state, we are not likely to do anything with shitholes like Osun, ogun, Ekiti etc.
[/s]stop writing meaninglessness epistle.

The main reason igbos move to lagos or yorubaland generally is because igboland is worse than war torn syria.

people only move enmasse to places they consider better than theirs.
chinese for example wont move enmasse to nigeria and start selling pure water and gala on the streets like igbos, but they would rather move en masse to countries like usa that they consider a greener pasture and do menial job.

onitsha, aba are the dirtiest city in africa according to WHO.

so the joke is on you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Absuchat(m): 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]stop writing meaninglessness epistle.

The main reason igbos move to lagos or yorubaland generally is because igboland is worse than war torn syria.

people only move enmasse to places they consider better than theirs.
chinese for example wont move enmasse to nigeria and start selling pure water and gala on the streets like igbos, but they would rather move en masse to countries like usa that they consider a greener pasture and do menial job.

onitsha, aba are the dirtiest city in africa according to WHO.

so the joke is on you.
Lol, yes am right, you are a fool after all... You guys remain stationary to your dirty area from the day of your conception to the day you die, but know everything that happen everywhere in the world, even better than people there that explains the reasons why I call you all clowns.

Why changing the goal post now,? I thought we are still talking about better states in terms of infrastructure and standard of living, as well as commerce? Leave the dirty aspect discussion for another day, as we know the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria(Yorubas) . How can people who hardly take their birth observe simple domestic and environmental sanitation,?

We sell gala and Satchet water in traffic jams, yet our monthly income far exceed that of your tribe's men who are of course been paid by igbos, but are compelled to cover their poverty level by a pair of suit that over works annually grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by EarthXmetahuman: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Absuchat:

Lol, yes am right, you are a fool after all... You guys remain stationary to your dirty area from the day of your conception to the day you die, but know everything that happen everywhere in the world, even better than people there that explains the reasons why I call you all clowns.

Why changing the goal post now,? I thought we are still talking about better states in terms of infrastructure and standard of living, as well as commerce? Leave the dirty aspect discussion for another day, as we know the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria(Yorubas) . How can people who hardly take their birth observe simple domestic and environmental sanitation,?

We sell gala and Satchet water in traffic jams, yet our monthly income far exceed that of your tribe's men who are of course been paid by igbos, but are compelled to cover their poverty level by a pair of suit that over works annually grin
you are the one shifting post.

you didnt answer the straight simple question. you kept on perambulating like an unstable uranium.

why is igbo land most under developed despite the fact that it has less land to work it?

why are igbos generating less money than boko haram ravaged north east?

you kept on talking about yoruba land that is 400% ahead of you in every ramification.

the ammount of infrastructure in one island in lagos already beat everything we have in igboland put together.
ogun state alone generates almost tripple of what igbolands generate put together.

so there is no base for comparison.

just answer the question or move the Bleep on.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cooly100:

Small brain.You believe Katsina at number 5 is more developed than Anambra which is in number 11 na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Absuchat(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

you didnt answer the straight simple question. you kept on perambulation like an unstable uranium.

why is igbo land most under developed despite the fact that it has less land to work it?

you kept on talking about yoruba land that is 400% ahead of you in every ramification.

the ammount of infrastructure in one island in lagos already beat everything we have in igboland put together.
ogun state alone generates almost tripple of what igbolands generate put together.

It's obvious you don't understand English, one island where? LAGOS.... hahaha..... 90%of islands in Lagos are occupied by Igbos and you still don't think that is shameful enough?
compare what is happening to Yorubas in Lagos to what happened to blacks in south Africa during the apartheid era and tell me the difference?

Next time you wanna talk about ogun state as it relates to any state in the East, always get your facts right.

You demand the answer to a question that does not exist, so why bother myself to answer you?

I doubt if you know what development mean actually, because if you do, you will understand that the west is far behind East and maybe North. Subtract Lagos from the west and you will be left with 100 % ghetto and shanties

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by Ritchiee: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

you didnt answer the straight simple question. you kept on perambulation like an unstable uranium.

lol...just like comparing piggy bank which is Igboland to central bank..Yorubaland..

All Igboland is just the size of OYO STATE.They have a small enclave which 45 million Igbos have not been able to develop.The new houses in Ibadan only surpass all the houses in their 5 eastern states.The IGR of only Ogun state surpass that of all their 5 states joined together.They are all over the SW like bees. Yes,THE SE.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Biafra Inventors Now –shittu by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Zonacom:
This suggestion has been on for decades without any government having the balls to work on it
2 think that an igbo man is presently d minister of science and tech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rise To Power: The Unusual Stories Of New Governors / They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Fire Guts Water Corporation In Onikan Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.