Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / M (1473 Views)

This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today / Shock As Man Shares Photos Of Sex Escapades With His Sister-in-law On Facebook / What Is Wrong With Girls Of This Generation? Photo (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M by helpmeohgod(m): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
This happened few years back.
Was just a fresh graduate who has already gone into biz,and when it happened that my brother was transferred to conakry as an expatriate, I found no reason to reject his invitation to visit him and keep him company till he get adjusted to the environment and at the same time for me to look round and see what kind of biz I can indulge in as well
Re: M by horlahsunbo225(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Following steadily
Re: M by helpmeohgod(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
My journey began when I landed at the airport and was really Wellcome like an expatriate too with many protocols and a standby driver. Good start I thought.
As we drove home from the airport I observed that its really good to be an expatriate in a foreign land. My brother alone is living in a large compound with a houseboy a driver and a security man

1 Like

Re: M by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: M by helpmeohgod(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
The driver a man in his mid 50s had no time to waste in introducing himself and his stock in trades-women. I ignored his stock in trade having it in mind I game for biz before pleasure

As days passed it became known to me that my kind of biz cannot be found here I decided to turn my biz venture to total adventure.
Re: M by helpmeohgod(m): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
It was a cool evening and as the driver made to take the camayene hotel turn
I spotted her. A very pretty girl of about 18 with resemblance of a white lady with a white skin.
I quickly told the understanding driver that I needed to be with that girl. Trust him.
The driver took a slow drive then parked directly in front of her to ask her about her name. Meanwhile guinea is a French speaking country and I canot understand jack at this time so the only word I understood was Maryam meaning her name.
The driver then turned to me and told me she is on errand but has accepted to go with us because he told her he knows his family and I am a foreigner.
WOW. Just like that? The driver even added that he truly knows the family that her uncle was a general in the army. Wetin concern me concern general me sef I be expatriate brother I thought to myself.
Before I could say jack I found myself at home with this Maryam girl oo

1 Like

Re: M by helpmeohgod(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thinking it was the typical Nigerian babe who would want stories before the action. I made to start my stories but a quick look at her made me realize she got no time for that.
So I began to unbolt her clothes with agility I have never cotton before. Then I undressed and made for the g spot
Re: M by kachi19: 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ngwanu :O
Re: M by helpmeohgod(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
It was here I found out this girl was either a virgin or a partial virgin because over an hour I was trying to make way.
Suddenly I stopped and after careful examination and digestion of her spotless beautiful body I finally asked her in half sign half English since I cannot speak French if she was a virgin. The answer she gave me was in French and I didn't understand. After the answer she stood up and off she went.
She never picked my calls for the next few days I kept calling thinking I have gotten a girl until one day she appeared...
Re: M by helpmeohgod(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Today Na today I said to myself after she told me in half French half sign that her parents have travelled out of the country
Without wasting time I practically drew her into the bathroom and after cleaning up we were on bed instantly.
After few minutes of gingering moves. I went for the centre table. At first it was difficult to penetrate but after much force and lubrications on Mr condom I was finally there.
Gosh. This Maryam has stamina. SHE TOOK ME FOR 3HRS. And its not a joke. I had planned it that I will give her a surprise package and it worked
After the marathon we had dinner and back to bed till the following morning when the driver was surprised to see her but have to drop her off before her parents return
Re: M by pointblank247(m): 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oya clap for yaself

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Has Become Of Nigerian Youths Especially Ladies On Social Media? / What Should I Do / 2 Herdsmen Caught Standing With Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.