Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) (33813 Views)

104 Dapchi Girls Arrive Yobe To Reunite With Family / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated / Freed Dapchi Girls Receiving Treatment In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Aburumah75:

When those nuns and reverend fathers disposed of their robes, too. Then both shall be free.

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Smarkie: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
the abduction was planned from onset to gain political points
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by DadaStephen1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Conspiracy theory:
1. Military was withdrawn from Dapchi 2. Dapchi school girls were abducted 3. Buhari claimed he handled Dapchi school issue more than Jonathan handled Chibok's
4. Defense minister said Dapchi school girls will be returned in 1 or 2 weeks time
5. Less than a week after, security withdrew from Dapchi
6. Dapchi school girls were returned back in 6-vehicles without passing any police or military checkpoint.

This is the summary of the biggest scam in history.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Rebelutionary: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
BlackPeni5:

Oga, mods are allowed to have their opinions as well as everyone else. it is also right to point out when someone is saying trash....Thats the essence of the forum.
Wow...a mod is saying trash...hmm..and you the all knowing one has the right to point out their "trash" in a trashy manner and to label them as BMC all because they opined differently?

Learn to be civil...
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by MrPolitics: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

If you are parent whose kid has been kidnapped for close to a month, I am very sure you will be too happy to have your child back than ask questions about if the kidnappers were paid or not.

I really dont care if they were paid or whether they were bullied, I am happy children who should not be dragged into this madness have been freed.

I'm very happy for the families of the girls. If I were in their shoes, I would do whatever it takes to get my child back. That's what a parent would/should do
However, I believe government should look at the bigger picture. If we keep paying ransoms and exchanging terrorists for kidnapped girls or people, we're only encouraging the terrorists to keep kidnapping anytime they are down on cash or need valuable members
Paying ransoms for the chibok girls probably encouraged the dapchi kidnapping.
I only pray that this won't further encourage more of these
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by BlackPeni5: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Rebelutionary:

Wow...a mod is saying trash...hmm..and you the all knowing one has the right to point out their "trash" in a trashy manner and to label them as BMC all because they opined differently?

Learn to be civil...
Quit being dramatic about this shi# and move on. No swallow panadol for another person head ache. Except you are the same person on another moniker.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by malware: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
cristianisraeli:
why do they make these kids wear all those clothes damn..when will muslim women be free?

By exposing their boobs and having sex on TV abi? I don't think that time is coming.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by bros856: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
When the Dapchi girls were kidnapped they accused Buhari's government of not being protective, active and can't fight to bring back the girls, now the girls have been rescued and released to their parents, Nigerians instead of thanking God and government for the girl's release they are now says it's acting, some people say they shouldn't have paid the ransom. which ever way am happy the girls are back. For the first time our security agencies are working and giving us hope. Lets stop playing politics on everything in Nigeria. We don't even know how to handle this Democracy.[b]
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

They had a window where they were promised that they wont be attacked or arrested.

That is how you negotiate peace accords to save civillians
Sooo by negotiations, soldiers were withdrawn from checkpoints so that boko haram could safely enter town and abduct hundreds of girls AND also by the same negotiations boko haram brought them back without collecting any ransom with same safe entry /exit.... Clap for yourself...
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Abjay97:
hmm.. My question is how did boko haram drive down all the way from sambisa unchallenged to dapchi, spent time preaching (according to locals), dropped the girls and comfortably left, without any challenge?

They still have hostages.. Even if there are standby army to shoot at them... Will they still engage in gun battle even with civilians at sight??
I heard they still hold 5 Christians girls... A good way to protect their going back home.
Note: I am not speaking for bubu
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
BlackPeni5:
I'm still in shock about the whole drama.

They kidnapped the girls, the president didn't release an official statement until his red carpet show of shame at Dapchi. A week later, they are released in broad daylight and even have the time to preach and cruise through town.

Meeeeen....we need to sell this country and give each person his share of the cash.

Sir, as a Nairaland mod, I plead that you save the last remaining piece of dignity you have by not commenting on what you don't know of. Or were you part of the negotiating team?
Or perhaps a BMC member in which case you shouldn't be a mod.
Thank you jare.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by jchioma: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
DAPChi was suppose to be the perfect plot for APC in the road to a victorious 2019 for Bubu, achieve a feat that Jonathan could not, by rescuing the "kidnapped" girls and using it as a political campaign tool, but as they say, fool me once, your bad, fool me twice, my bad.

As things go now, it is clear to the blind that the plan fell on its face, with the military and police trading blame over under whose watch the girls were kidnapped. Confusion everywhere in this govt.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by ASHIWAJUONI(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
we thank God for the drastic measures was taken and we are much eager for the release of the rest...
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
thaoriginator:
Na when all these small small pickney children sign up for Nairaland... Chai! NL don suffer o...
long before you were born
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

They had a window where they were promised that they wont be attacked or arrested.

That is how you negotidate peace accords to save civillians

Good
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by OpanachiOzohve: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

Now I know why my friend was banned for calling a Buhari supporter inanimate supporter without recourse to other person's statement.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

If you are parent whose kid has been kidnapped for close to a month, I am very sure you will be too happy to have your child back than ask questions about if the kidnappers were paid or not.

I really dont care if they were paid or whether they were bullied, I am happy children who should not be dragged into this madness have been freed.
Same negotiations that broke down 4 years ago have started yeilding sudden results.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by goldman777: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Very badly scripted movie only apc can make this a very poor movie production so boko haram now trust d govt so much as to return d girls to dapchi the same boko haram d govt has been killing grin nigeria i hail thee.a country created on the foundation of scam,ruled by scammers and continue to produce legendary scammers for the international community
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by iamvictorino(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
teekay213:
Pls let kick incompetent buhari out come 2019.

I don't care who enter next.

I agree he shd be kicked out But We All Should care who enter next because if nt, It will still be back 2 square 1. Enough recycling, We need new young blood, new energy & new focal point.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by goodnews777: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari and El Rufai has done another abracadabra to dumb Nigerians.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
F.uc..k
This country has gone to the dogs grin grin grin grin grin

I'm beginning to believe that Chibok girls were a scam grin
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by ifymadu: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mynd44:

And they could not device an intelligent means of tracking their movement back to there base? If na to monitor Nnamdi Kanu they won’t require any lessons. They should have called in Abba K, the leader of IGP response team to track them down.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
Onyochejohn:
long before you were born
Come on.. How old are you?
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by fecosequence(m): 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
link2ok22:

You Dnt care if ransom are been paid to terrorist, do you know what that means to the society? You make them stronger, they acquire more arms and build more defense around themselves and in turn cause more havoc to the society and you Dnt care. You do not pay ransom to terrorist.

You have a crate of egg on your hands and one falls down, while trying to catch one yu spill the rest 23eggs

You d least person I expected that response from.

my bro its a melancholy.. bokoharam are on fg payroll.I don't hv much to say am just tired of ds govt walai

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by dannybomb(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
link2ok22:

You Dnt care if ransom are been paid to terrorist, do you know what that means to the society? You make them stronger, they acquire more arms and build more defense around themselves and in turn cause more havoc to the society and you Dnt care. You do not pay ransom to terrorist.

You have a crate of egg on your hands and one falls down, while trying to catch one yu spill the rest 23eggs

You d least person I expected that response from.

he doesn't understand na..... why not use the huge ransom paid and buy weapons and annihilate this terrorist... next year they will kidnap another set of girls again and that's how government will keep paying ransom..... that's if this whole abduction is not a well managed play

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by dannybomb(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
AdebisiTim2:

They still have hostages.. Even if there are standby army to shoot at them... Will they still engage in gun battle even with civilians at sight??
I heard they still hold 5 Christians girls... A good way to protect their going back home.
Note: I am not speaking for bubu
lol bro you are funny... so how much was paid for the ransom.. or should we believe our minister of information who said it was free

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by dannybomb(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
bros856:
When the Dapchi girls were kidnapped they accused Buhari's government of not being protective, active and can't fight to bring back the girls, now the girls have been rescued and released to their parents, Nigerians instead of thanking God and government for the girl's release they are now says it's acting, some people say they shouldn't have paid the ransom. which ever way am happy the girls are back. For the first time our security agencies are working and giving us hope. Lets stop playing politics on everything in Nigeria. We don't even know how to handle this Democracy.[b]
bro don't worry we will pray again next year when another set of girls are taken hostage again..... and we will thank the president for paying huge ransom for releasing them. yes our security agencies are working by leaving the set location a day before the abduction took place
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheAngry1:
To be honest eh, we need to split this country. This kidnap, like the Chibok one, was successful because members of the community were willing accomplices. Bleep! They even hailed the vagabonds who kidnapped their daughters. If the north wants to remain in 1812, let's let them be please. We can no longer share same republic with people hell bent on puling us backwards in the opposite direction. It is enough!

So u want dem to rain curses at dem?who will save dem it dey open fire on d residents,is it not wise to cajole dem tell dem dey are doing a great job?will u not hail Avenger for not blowing oil pipeline if dey pass u in their speed boats or u do rather tell dem pfuck u all!u mudapfucking spineless militants.

1 Like

Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
cristianisraeli:
why do they make these kids wear all those clothes damn..when will muslim women be free?
Free from what?
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Mynd44:

...........and they watched them disappear into thin air without tracking the final destination of that vehicle, anyway those who know, KNOW.
Re: Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 6:18am On Mar 22, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Same negotiations that broke down 4 years ago have started yeilding sudden results.

All fingers are not equal.

Jonathan was simply an ineffectual buffoon that cannot rescue an ant from a bowl of sugar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Government To Host Miracle And Nina #BBNaija / Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Tinubu Urges US Court To Reverse Order Asking University To Release His Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.