Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto (42939 Views)

Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attends Bisi Akande 80th Birthday In Ibadan - Photos / Pdp’s Sokoto Rally Instills Fear In El-rufai, Others- Tambuwal / Osinbajo, El-Rufai, Others Attend Nigerian Defence Academy Pass-Out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by stephenduru: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
His Excellency Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR along with the richest Man in the World Mr Bill Gates, the richest man in Africa Alhaji Aliko Dangote, and Governors of Sokoto, Borno, Bauchi, Kaduna and representatuve of the Governor of Yobe today attended a meeting to review the Routine Immunization RI MoU in Sokoto State.

The meeting which is aimed at assessing the progress made so far on routine immunization on the eradication of polio in these states, as well as the signing of the extension of MoU between the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, Dangote Foundation and the Governments of 5 other States namely Sokoto, Borno, Bauchi, Kaduna and Yobe.

Kano State has since took 100% ownership of the funding of Routine Immunization exercise at the end of the extension of the signed RI MoU between the State Government and Bill & Melinda Gates foundation and Dangote Foundation, and has also entered into a new MoU on Child Health with the two foundations last year.

Governor Ganduje and his administration was commended for his laudable efforts and successes recorded in Routine Immunization in the State, as well as other successes recorded in the health sector. And as such, the Governor was invited to the meeting because of his achievements in the sector.

The signing of the MoU was witnessed by the Honourable Minister of Health Prof Isaac F Adewale, the Sultan of Sokoto, Honourable Commissioners from the participating states, other development partners and key stakeholders of the sector.

Salihu Tanko Yakasai
Special Adviser New Media
Government House Kano
March 21, 2018

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/dangotebill-gateagandujetambuwael.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by stephenduru: 7:12pm On Mar 21, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by stephenduru: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2018

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by olasaad(f): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
good
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by DWJOBScom(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
That's commendable i must confess

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by xreal: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
May God keep Bill Gates away from the likes of Evans and the boko boys.

Amen.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by MrGreenMavro: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
I was dere but u wouldn't see me cos I was d one doing the snapping

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by CriticMaestro: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Look at el rufai. D guy b like antelope

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by deriksneh(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
closing down of bbn should also b brought to table there abeg
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by geoinvestor(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bill gates has made enough money, now he has stopped investing and has appointed experts to manage his respective companies while he(bill gates) is busy tackling world diseases. But Dangote has made a lot of billions, and in spite of the poverty in his country, he has not created a foundation to fight poverty and unemployment. Dangote is busy amassing all the wealth in the country at the expense of the poor masses.

#Black men are too greedy, they will never stop making money!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by cosby02(m): 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
I dont understand...even the outsiders prefer to associate with the North more than the south.

Na only me dey look am like that

Madness.

I believe we southerners have decieved ourselves enough.

20 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Adegokenath(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Q
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Quality20(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
I don't trust the overall long-term intent of Bill Gates in this project of his

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by spartan50(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
See as that one pack clothes full body.. Bill Gates be like what is this one wearing

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Sunymoore(m): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
Arewa..

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Duru009(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Northern Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by kelvinklein219(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
All this foreign aid will never come to Nigeria and go down to the south, only north yet they are backward.. Fear north

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Bill gates, cunning deep state agent.
Una plan no go work...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by verygudbadguy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
xreal:
May God keep Bill Gates away from the likes of Evans and the boko boys.

Amen.
Gbagbe! Bill dey come with his PJ loaded with personal security. Left to the Nigerian Police, he can be bundled like a bag. You know how many Oyinbos dem don waste for Naija so. The second richest man for the world go bank on Nigeria Police force, haba!

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Sunymoore(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
cosby02:
I dont understand...even the outsiders prefer to associate with the North more than the south.

Madness.
I'm a Northerner, but still can't fathom... Arewa..

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Kingspin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
You mean Bill Gates one of the world richest brain is in Sokoto. It will be news if people like Mr Gates could be allow to rise from the North.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by rawpadgin(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by tomande: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
A wealthy foreigner loving Nigeria more than it leaders. Nice one Bose Bill Gate. These northern leaders can't account or show for the monetary resource Bill Gate foundation has been pumping for the development of the north. Only God know what they have been doning with the resources.

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by ModsWillKillNL: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by eleojo23: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
The white man always coming to the black man's rescue

Smh...

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by temmypotter(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
bill gates is not world's richest anymore

3 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Coz poverty and diseases are still ravaging the Northerners, there are a lazy bunch that only delight in having sex
cosby02:

Madness.

I believe we southerners have decieved ourselves enough.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by sabbiboi: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
tomande:
A wealthy foreigner loving Nigeria more than it leaders. Nice one Bose Bill Gate. These northern leaders can't account or show for the monetary resource Bill Gate foundation has been pumping for the development of the north. Only God know what they have been doning with the resources.

When did bill gate add Bose to his name again.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by orlymat: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
geoinvestor:
Bill gates has made enough money, now he has stopped investing and has appointed experts to manage his respective companies while he(bill gates) is busy tackling world diseases. But Dangote has made a lot of billions, and in spite of the poverty in his country, he has not created a foundation to fight poverty and unemployment. Dangote is busy amassing all the wealth in the country at the expense of the poor masses.

#Black men are too greedy, they will never stop making money!
you are right for the first time
Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Gepheral: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jeff Bezos come be?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote, Bill Gates, Ganduje, Tambuwal, El-Rufai, Others At RI MoU In Sokoto by Thegamingorca(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
The north is blessed grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camel Leads Soldiers Out For Early Morning Exercise In Lagos. / Senator Akpabio Mobbed By Youths At A Wedding Reception In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.