Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. (763 Views)

His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage / I Have This Issue, My Wife When I Married Her / UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. by Chrisbless(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
It really hurts her. Proverbs 15:1

Do not speak evil of her to anyone. Your wife will become who you call her.
Gen. 2:19

Do not share her love or affection with another woman. It is called Adultery.
Matt. 5:28

Never compare your wife to another woman. If the other woman was good for you, God would have given her to you.
2 Cor. 10:12

Be gentle and accommodating. She has sacrificed so much to be with you. It hurts her deeply when you are hash and irritating. Be tender. For more tips visit http://9japuse..com/2018/03/how-to-treat-your-wife-dont-shout-at.html
Eph. 4:2

Hide nothing from her. You are now one and she’s your helpmate. Let there be no secret you are keeping from her.

1 Share

Re: How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. by ayshugar(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
True Talk
Re: How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. by vvaley(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sometimes i shout at my wife when I'm over provoked but what i have never lay a finger on her and i will never do such

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
But the wife can shout at her husband when she is talking abi..
Re: How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. by Ahmed0336(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
vvaley:
Sometimes i shout at my wife when I'm over provoked but what i have never lay a finger on her and i will never do such
We re in this together grin Most times i do forget that i'm shouting self wiffy knows i love her most times na just stress eventhough our beef na just few minutes e dey last grin
Re: How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. by vvaley(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ahmed0336:

We re in this together grin Most times i do forget that i'm shouting self wiffy knows i love her most times na just stress eventhough our beef na just few minutes e dey last grin

I'm telling u. I pray God grant us the strength to be able to control ourselves wen it comes to our spouse forever
Re: How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
There can't be a marriage where this kinda thing won't happen, a lot more will, as you enjoy some parts of the marriage, you got to endure some others too.
Re: How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. by dungas30(m): 4:36am On Mar 23, 2018
THE LADIES SO MUCH TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR CALMNESS FOR BEING THE TAIL. SAY U DONT HAVE MONEY SEF NA DAT TIME U GO NO DEM WELLA NON OF UR INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE CARRIED IN THAT HOUSE . AM NOT WICKET BUT AM STRICT TO MY INSTRUCTIONS

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,when Last Did U Send Airtime To Your Guy? / See How Lesbian Couple Celebrates Their 2 Years Anniversary.pics / A Second Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.