Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage (911 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Can You Have Sex With A Distant Cousin / How To Treat Your Wife. Don’t Shout At Your Wife When You Are Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Odingo1: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2023
Please in a distant marriage where the husband is the only one that greets the wife in the morning or call to ask about her but the day the husband will not greet in the morning or call the wife there will be no response from the wife the whole day or the wife will not care to ask about the his husband. What does that Suggest ?
Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by NEUDUDE: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2023
Suggest that you the husband is an okpo lol. Dem don carry you handicap lol. You see with every thing wey dey happen still go marry woman when you dey go abroad dem suppose knack u 2by2 and to the alleged wife, congrats ma grin

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Adeizabidemi: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2023
Bro almost facing the same issue with u,.... Unreasonable women will take an advantage of ur simplicity and your generosity for a ride.... See I used to be bothered before... But now... E no concern me again o..... If uv got kids just make sure you fully concentrate on ur children and beer their responsibilities.... Cos I won't be surprised if such women will not be responsible too for her kids .... She might only remember you anytime they need money or so that is when she Wii know you exist to call or talk to you.. find peace and rest... Don't be bothered...

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Dexy4yah(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2023
Some women like been pampered toomuch but they find it hard to replicate samething.

Godforbid...what if you were sick or something bad happened to you...Soo that's how she will just do I don't care as long as he doesn't call am cool with it.

If am in your shoes i will lockup and not call her again....until she learn from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Odingo1: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2023
NEUDUDE:
Suggest that you the husband is an okpo lol. Dem don carry you handicap lol. You see with every thing wey dey happen still go marry woman when you dey go abroad dem suppose knack u 2by2 and to the alleged wife, congrats ma grin
Some married already before travel but come every 6 months to 1 year
Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Odingo1: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2023
Adeizabidemi:
Bro almost facing the same issue with u,.... Unreasonable women will take an advantage of ur simplicity and your generosity for a ride.... See I used to be bothered before... But now... E no concern me again o..... If uv got kids just make sure you fully concentrate on ur children and beer their responsibilities.... Cos I won't be surprised if such women will not be responsible too for her kids .... She might only remember you anytime they need money or so that is when she Wii know you exist to call or talk to you.. find peace and rest... Don't be bothered...
Nice idea
Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Odingo1: 11:38am On Oct 04, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Some women like been pampered toomuch but they find it hard to replicate samething.

Godforbid...what if you were sick or something bad happened to you...Soo that's how she will just do I don't care as long as he doesn't call am cool with it.

If am in your shoes i will lockup and not call her again....until she learn from it.

Good idea
Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Reminderz: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
two things might be involved here...

1) distant period

2) cheating suspicion...

how long have they been distant? if they haven't seen each other for quite a long time, the woman might have find what or who is keeping her 'busy'... women have needs too, if this is the case, the woman might be haboring thoughts like he's probably cheating where he is and stuffs like that if they haven't seen for a long time especially if she moves with slutty friends even if that might not be the issue...

but if it's just distance due to job or emergencies, and not for long, the woman might be cheating already and doesn't care about the husband anymore, because a good wife will always want to keep in touch with her husband... in situations like this, do not overthink the issue, just focus on yourself and make sure the kids you're raising are yours... when a woman is about to move on or isn't interested in the marriage any longer, these are the signs she starts giving off... from inattention, nonchalance and sexual unavailability...

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Dimaya: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2023
Odingo1:
Please in a distant marriage where the husband is the only one that greets the wife in the morning or call to ask about her but the day the husband will not greet in the morning or call the wife there will be no response from the wife the whole day or the wife will not care to ask about the his husband. What does that Suggest ?

You're not the only person passing through this. The guy in this video is in the same situation as you also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdivu1ASuAw

Let me know if this helps. Cheers.
Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
Odingo1:
But from the information provided, the woman is pretty consistent. So? undecided
Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by SIMPonPatrol(m): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
How long have you been apart?

You have probably left her alone for too long and she no longer gives a damn
Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by Evestar200(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Are you sure That woman loves you?

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by advanceDNA: 1:24am On Oct 06, 2023
Odingo1:

Baba...no let any woman tension ur life....if u've initiated dialogue and she nor change. baba ignore am....no overthink wetin no think of you.... Woman fit run man mental oooo

Some women are just like that.... They married for free bills and free rent ......they don't even have the companionship Spirit..
Re: His Wife Don’t Care To Check On Husband In A Distant Marriage by koladata(m): 2:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Two things...

1. it's either you were busy with life when you first entered abroad and she was always complaining about not being able to talk to you for along time till she got used to it. And now that you have time for her , she had already adapted herself to running her days without communicating with you.

2. She's cheating.

There's no third option.

(1) (Reply)

Some Advice For A Friend / Are There Any Other Ways Of Showing You Love A Lady? / My Girl Friend Want Me Back After Xmas Nd New Year Wat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.