Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,092 members, 7,821,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) (28941 Views)

Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of SGF's Office (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm Plateau State University, Bokkos (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by emmanuelcrawler(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
Fake news, ipob thinks they can steal awa oyel! Fulani herdsmen are our brothers and we prefer them more than the yeebos.... on behalf of my bayelsa brethren’s WE STAND WITH BUHARI

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by ModsWillKillNL: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
conductorl6:

This one well so? Have they mined your brain in one Osobo shrine?

Dull!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by osazsky(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
no1madman:

D results go be f9. . .
what if d cows block and settle lecturers to get first class,or second class upper, after convocation , na to contest once dem win and get into aso rock,these cows way I day c so na billions dem go they swallow,u go see news like, president cow white swallowed 30 billion naira ment for payment of pensions and allowances kia
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by BERNIMOORE: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
The field might be on Fulani grazing route

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by billyG(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is their no green grasses in d north?that they came all d way down to bayelsa dickson show them u are not an empty barrel.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
conductorl6:

Bleat all you can, the above bolded is the truth. Steewpid garnished yoromoozlem cheesy

Something you should know is that Nigeria was in a very terrible condition at the time of Jonathan, stupidity would be the perfect name for voting in Jonathan again just as it will be to vote in Buhari again next year, it was obvious that Jonathan can't shoulder the responsibility of a leader, a president, you can see how he let go a lot of theft by his political allies, it is not a good idea for the betterment of a nation to experience such level of money laundering, so how you Igbos wanted him to continue as our president is just baffling, it's because you people are more obsessed with tribe or where someone comes from instead of how good or useful someone can be, Yorubas voted against Jonathan because he disappointed the expectation of most people after having voted for him in 2011, so Buhari too will be voted against but who knows what his successor Will do, maybe worse, we don't know if it's going to be worse but because we don't know, we can't let Buhari come back because his style of governance should not even exist, that's what Yorubas have done, but you Igbos let tribalism consume you too much, please did you also say Yorubas were Ijaw slaves too when they voted for Jonathan in 2011? The thing is if a leader makes civilians suffer, he should be voted out irrespective of his tribe or where he's from.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is that a higher institution? shocked The cows look soooo natural there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Shaev7(m): 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
hehhhh... abeg ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by MYHUBBY: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
chakula:
Atleast they are assisting the school and bring it clean, since the management responsible for sanitation within the school is relax for discharging its duties.

speak with sense. what nonsense are u and other slowpoke speaking above. this people should be avoided as they're deadliest than Ebola, you coward are there justifying what's not. I thought bayelsa has militants, oh I forget the militants are only after the money

southerners the most confused human sets placed together
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by bewla(m): 12:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Treasure17:
Fulani herdsmen everywhere and the government is not ready to curb their excessive impunity.
Any AK insight
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by MrMoney007: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2018
IME1:
No need for lawn mower
this fool, stop uploading this useless pic. animal
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 22, 2018
dem cows just got admission, they re on break.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by papoose321: 5:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Cattle rearers no longer cattle rearers now Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Naijageak(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Did they force themselves from kanu into bayelsa state?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Bobbywallexino(m): 7:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari second term! U will see herdsmen taking over all the institutions in Nigeria. lets save our souls by voting him out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Chetimah(m): 7:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Ask those rich people in bayelsa who get the cows,why is it people still believe thise fulani own the cows,how would fulani take his cow inside college od EDUCATION if the reactor is not the owner of the cows,or a very rich man in the community...so stop blaming the government all the time,our rich citizen own those cows......is just like dangote cement....so any one among us that know those rich people should advises them to do ranching...
Treasure17:
Fulani herdsmen everywhere and the government is not ready to curb their excessive impunity.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by chakula: 7:45am On Mar 22, 2018
MYHUBBY:

speak with sense. what nonsense are u and other slowpoke speaking above. this people should be avoided as they're deadliest than Ebola, you coward are there justifying what's not. I thought bayelsa has militants, oh I forget the militants are only after the money

southerners the most confused human sets placed together

Slowpoke, cowArd are the words used by senseless person during chat. Where do I used an abusive word in my post? Better be mature pls. Beside why must you qoute me? Kindly stay away from such act and be reasonable.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Alanzazani: 8:11am On Mar 22, 2018
One Fulani guy was telling me if he is given money he will readily kill. That that is his job. It is crazy. Sick bastards. After Buhari many things will be talked about
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by lobell: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Does the school have a gated fence?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by MYHUBBY: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
chakula:

Slowpoke, cowArd are the words used by senseless person during chat. Where do I used an abusive word in my post? Better be mature pls. Beside why must you qoute me? Kindly stay away from such act and be reasonable.

what's sensitive in what you post, justifying the abnormality of the herders and goats excessive move is senseless to me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by PHILipu1(m): 8:40am On Mar 22, 2018
samysamy:
Fulani herdsmen and their cattle have taken over the premises of Isaac Jasper Boro College of Education Sagbama Bayelsa  State.They were pictured grazing freely with their cattle in the school

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com.ng/2018/03/herdsmen-take-over-isaac-jasper-boro.html?m=1
We should be sincere to ourselves.
Some of this people that are in charge of this institutions allowed this herdsmen and their cows to come in and eat this grass because they want to embezzle the money that was budgeted to cut this grass.

So,we shouldn't look this as if the herdsmen invaded here by force.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Heartbender: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2018
If the Ijaw boys carry weapons now they would say Niger Delta Militants are at it again.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Treasure17(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=bewla post=66045602]Any AK insight[/quote
School premises is not the right place for them to parade their cows and must you see AK before you condemn the act.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by Megaideas(f): 11:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Zuzuwenunu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by bewla(m): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Treasure17 post=66054998][/quote]yes because we have many animals on d loss even in uniform
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) by IME1: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
MrMoney007:

this fool, stop uploading this useless pic. animal

Hi Mr Money 007
I love you
But guess what
God loves you most.
I forgive your words and you.
I pray the pictures minister to you as they do i
Meanwhile, I like your dp, we truly are dust
Take care smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of Policeman Killed In Zenith Bank Robbery Gets N8Milion At An Event.PICS / Video: Suspected Thief Caught Red-handed Stealing In Military Barracks / I Steal Women’s Underwear For Sexual Pleasure – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.