Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,912 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls (54781 Views)

Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by faroukfahima(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
More PHOTOS: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram Terrorists

Source: https://www.okay.ng/more-photos-dapchi-residents-hailing-shaking-hands-with-boko-haram-terrorists/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by FarahAideed: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
So Boko Haram drove into town like kings ...SMH only northerners know whatvthis Boko Haram thing is all about because it's clear the rest of is are being taken on some sort of ride

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by xpac01(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2018
All I see is "a struggle to make peace with your own devil..."

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by faroukfahima(m): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2018
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Samzyarmani(m): 12:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Which vehicle dem take carry the girls nau?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by EazyMoh(m): 1:14am On Mar 22, 2018
I am as confused as I am ashamed. May be na fear way dey catch dem.

8 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Dontquit: 2:36am On Mar 22, 2018
I am just thinking of how i will one day explain dis Picture of Dapchi people waving to boko haram to my children n grand children.... what is wrong with us?
Achebe was right... "There was a country"

I weep God who bewitched us.

136 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Gozbrown(m): 3:03am On Mar 22, 2018
see the way terrorists are greeted, this country self taya me.
Tank God d dapchi gals are back but dere's something fishy about d whole story sha

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Robisky001(m): 3:08am On Mar 22, 2018
You mean these are the invincible bokoharam? Indeed, this Charade has become a money spinning business to continue looting spere.

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 22, 2018
praising terrorist.....hmmmmm buhari must go ....

31 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:45am On Mar 22, 2018
PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES JUST TO TARNISH BUHARI & APC IMAGE
GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PMB1523
GOD BLESS THE APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 3:45am On Mar 22, 2018
GOD BLESS THE APC

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by jayson87: 4:44am On Mar 22, 2018
We are lost of words. Hmmmmm, it will be so sad and a dismal dispiriting situation if after this any of the Dapchi girls died as earlier reported.

Am old man close to his grave is playing with fortunes of our tomorrow and some stupidd ignoramus youths will be hailing Buhari. They see the affairs of this country as a competition between the past and present administration

9 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Annie939(f): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
So Boko Haram drove into town like kings ...SMH only northerners know whatvthis Boko Haram thing is all about because it's clear the rest of is are being taken on some sort of ride
buhari funding Boko boys since 1983

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by dealslip(f): 5:03am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC
The videos were also video shopped. You only say this because you are a die hard Muslim and will only support PMB because he his Muslim. Regardless of whether he has performed well or not.

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by prodiG(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC
Ignoring the evidence b4 you because you're a muslim.Unrepentant zombie

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by ivandragon: 6:24am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

BH has gone back to its 'basics', killing Christians & other perceived enemies of their brand of Islam.

they have returned to the path of utman Dan fodio which is waging a holy war against unbelievers, hence, they are gradually getting back the support of the locals.

mind you, this is perfectly OK with their former 'proposed negotiator' who shares the same foundational vision with BH which is the spread of Islam.

lastly, elections are near, what 'he' cannot get through the ballot box or rigging of elections or perpetuation of himself by using security forces, he will do so by hanging a 'sword of Damocles' (BH) over Nigeria's head with the caption that if he goes, BH will be back worse than ever before (they now have appropriate funding).

& if all else fails, the blood of dogs & baboons that has been flowing from the BH herdsmen will be child's play to what he will unleash if he is forced out from office come 2019...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by ItzChinnex(m): 6:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Northerner will never use their wit. I Just watched the video and believe you me, I wasn't surprised. imagine hailing people who occasionally slaughter your people like goats. it's such a shame.

According to the fool in Shakespeare's work, king Lear "They are all O without a figure."

23 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Olachase(m): 6:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Abeg Frm Nigeria to Togo na how much

14 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2018
I didn't know that Boko Haram are heroes and role models up north.

Look at that boy near their car,tell me why him and his friends won't aspire to be hailed like these terrorists.

Boko Haram has won the ideological ,and psychological war up north with the help of this government.

Nigeria's problems just begun.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

49 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by wagazala: 7:14am On Mar 22, 2018
But I don't see photos of them actually dropping any Girls.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Do not be deceived by APC change propaganda

cc lzaa onyeoga

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by annnikky(f): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by onatisi(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
We don't even know if they are Boko Haram fighters or just dressed up like that. The way and manner the ransom was hurriedly paid shows that there is more to this issue .
And if truly they are Boko Haram fighters then naija is in deep deep shit ,because it shows that the ppl can switch their allegiance to this group

9 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by timecapsule: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2018
The new oil block. as they now have dry port in Kaduna.
Zoo is nothing but ANIMAL KINGDOM no matter how you see it.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Herdsmen: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Boko Boko..?

All hail
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by paymentvoucher: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
huh
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Fanatique: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Hj
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by israelmao(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari why?

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.