Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,001 members, 7,841,844 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock (27221 Views)

UNGA74: Buhari Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In New York (photos) / President Buhari With Dangote In Washington As He Prepares To Meet Trump / Saraki, Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by PediakAuthor: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2018
whaoooo..mad collabo... i go join dem soon. na hold up dey hold me.. lol
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by sunnyside16(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Jacob Zuma came to Nigeria, returned to South Africa and now he is an ex-president. Tillerson came to Nigeria, went back to US and he is now an ex-US secretary of states.

I am not wishing Bill Gate bad o wink wink wink wink
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Lasta(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:
he cannot go to borno to see the girls kidnapped but he can host important people .....owk ....2019 is loading

Borno! You don’t read at all I can see that. It’s Yobe not Borno, the girls went to aso rock yesterday to see the president so no need to go to Yobe.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by IamFreshprince(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
You better keep quiet...
bro4u:
How on Earth were they
comfortable staying beside
that man? I guess his body
odour might have reduced
sha! Body odour that have the
guts to sack Rex Tyllerson can
affect my CGPA oo
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:
he cannot go to borno to see the girls kidnapped but he can host important people .....owk ....2019 is loading

Ajoke mi, better modify your comment before boys come for your head grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Yoshy: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2018
Trust me, Bill will try to talk sense into the two men, especially Dangote on improving lives via strategic investment and charity.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by abbeydinho09(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2018
[b][/b] Its Obvious Mr President Is Nt Even Concerned With Nigeria's Economy.
He Is Just Spending Anyhow Smh
Don't U Knw D Extra Mile He's Gonna Go To Impress The World's Richest Man And Africa's Richest Man.
Just For The Dinner He's Gonna Spend Minimum 5bn.
And U Peoples Are Suffering!!!!
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by obowunmi(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2018
naptu2:

The final part of the wedding will take place at Eko Hotel on Saturday and that's part of the reason that Bill Gates is in Nigeria, to attend the final part of the wedding.

clown..... grin grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2018
bro4u:
How on Earth were they
comfortable staying beside
that man? I guess his body
odour might have reduced
sha! Body odour that have the
guts to sack Rex Tyllerson can
affect my CGPA oo

you better go n report the news to ur daddy (FFK) so he can predict the bad luck that will befall gates this time .... maybe trump will just barnish him for visiting buhari ..
Breakingnews ,,trump barnish bill gate for visiting buhari instead of nigeria
FFK ,,omokri,,fayose,,NL wailers be like we said it buhari bad luck can affect a dullard CGPA
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Lilimax(f): 8:22am On Mar 22, 2018
They will soon count this as part of their achievements embarassed
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by naptu2: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2018
obowunmi:

clown..... grin grin

You are not yet aware.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by technuel: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Thank God Bill Gate is not working for anyone if not we know the kind call he will receive from his boss....
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by bro4u: 8:35am On Mar 22, 2018
vecman222:

You and I Kwn DAT man smells better dan your fada hustling in d jungle..

One thing i know for sure is that my dad smells more better than your mom's rotten pvssy combined with her children destiny cool
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by TourismMan(m): 8:42am On Mar 22, 2018
post=66049810:
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT
God does what? Are you out of your mind?
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Mac2016:
Near half the world's total wealth at a single table and at a single moment!
So Bill Gates, Buhari and Dangote represent near half of the World's Wealth? undecided undecided

Really embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by SillyMods: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2018
hajoke2000:
What will happen in 2019, online warrior?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
SillyMods:
What will happen in 2019, online warrior? grin grin grin

GOD knows
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Ajoke mi, better modify your comment before boys come for your head grin

thanks sir

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Lasta:

Borno! You don’t read at all I can see that. It’s Yobe not Borno, the girls went to aso rock yesterday to see the president so no need to go to Yobe.

i knew that ....thanks
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by mechanics(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Waoooooooo finally bill gate is in Nigeria, he didn't show up in dangote's daughter wedding. now he's in Nigeria discussing issues pertaining to Africa and Nigeria. you are welcome.
He came for the wedding.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2018
Mehn! Omo dis one na table for three, 3billion naira! Hahaha wink
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by 0monnak0da: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2018
naptu2:

The final part of the wedding will take place at Eko Hotel on Saturday and that's part of the reason that Bill Gates is in Nigeria, to attend the final part of the wedding.
The final part of a wedding normally takes place in the other room. Bill Gates is not invited
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Femisayo: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Proverbs 22:29
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by GentlemanAyo(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
vecman222:

AMD how does your father smells, like a pig? Mechionu there before I woz you one better slap.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by ANIOMADEI2018: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2018
cyberdurable:
angry
Nobody Associates with a failure and still prospers.... embarassed

Your mama born u well

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Neimar: 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
vecman222:

spewing rubbish...attack him nd not his fathee undecided
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by vecman222(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
bro4u:

One thing i know for sure is that my dad smells more better than your mom's rotten pvssy combined with her children destiny cool

Lol...poor come back tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by vecman222(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Neimar:

D person he attacked is not someone's dad abi?? Adeke

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by vecman222(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2018
Neimar:

D person he attacked is not someone's dad abi??adeke
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by vecman222(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2018
GentlemanAyo:

AMD how does your father smells, like a pig? Mechionu there before I woz you one better slap.

Am not ipob who are pigs,so my dad can't possibly smell like one..if you are ipob den you should Kwn whose dad smells like a pig...

Igbos are pigs----cownu
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by knowledgeable: 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Waoooooooo finally bill gate is in Nigeria, he didn't show up in dangote's daughter wedding. now he's in Nigeria discussing issues pertaining to Africa and Nigeria. you are welcome.

(1) Geo-politics of African continental free trade area pact.

(2). Why didn't Nigeria sign this all too important agreement.

(3). Before this all too important agreement, we have seen Tillerson and Bill gate sort of interacting with the northern oligarchs.

(4) Do US/Britain/The Western countries have a special arrangements with the northern oligarchs, like the same or identical arrangements they have with Saudia Arabia.

(5) This trade pact will lift 100% of Africans out of poverty, for the simple reason that the regime/frame work of this pact will monitor the goods origin to its destination and who are the producers.

(6) currently, Africa trade within Africa is only 15% vs European 70% vs Asian 51%.

(7) I agree, this continental trade agreement will completely transform/industrialize/modernise Africa because of the trade in goods/exchange of ideas/multi cultural interactions etc and will benefit China and not so much for the West. (Because to me, this might be an extension of China one road, one belt policies)

(cool ..But the U.S. can update its AGOA policy with African countries to tailgate the China one road one belt policies in Africa in other to benefit economically at the same time maintaining her leadership in security/military matters in the continent, as the continent population is set to hit 2 point something billions by the year 2050 with current GDP of 2.1 trillion dollars(a consumptive economy).

Lastly, I am a believer in strict regulation of population(7 billions and counting) increases not through wars/other obnoxious ways. If not, the earth's faith will resemble that of planet Venus with temperature reaching close to 800 degrees Celsius due to runaway green house gases. It has already started, and if you don't believe me, check the extinction protocol website and you will never be the same again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions The New Airport Terminal In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari To Spend 2 Weeks In London On Private Visit / Boko Haram Attacks UN Team And Soldiers In Bama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.