Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock (27198 Views)

UNGA74: Buhari Meets Bill Gates, Dangote In New York (photos) / President Buhari With Dangote In Washington As He Prepares To Meet Trump / Saraki, Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 3:56am On Mar 22, 2018
President Buhari this evening hosted world billionaires, Bill Gates and Aliko Dangote, to a private dinner at the state House, Abuja.
Bill Gates is in Nigeria for the wedding of Aliko Dangote's daughter, Fatima, to her pilot hubby, Jamil Abubakar, son of former Inspector General of Police, M.D Abubakar.

President @MBuhari hosts Mr. Bill Gates and Alhaji Aliko Dangote to a dinner tonight at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. pic.twitter.com/DZRgu5WeJW
— Bashir Ahmad (@BashirAhmaad) March 21, 2018.

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/photosvideo-president-buhari-hosts.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHxHp3CFFy0

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Waoooooooo finally bill gate is in Nigeria, he didn't show up in dangote's daughter wedding. now he's in Nigeria discussing issues pertaining to Africa and Nigeria. you are welcome.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Waoooooooo finally bill gate is in Nigeria, he didn't show up in dangote's daughter wedding. now he's in Nigeria discussing issues pertaining to Africa and Nigeria. you are welcome.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 22, 2018
he cannot go to yobe or what so ever to see the girls kidnapped but he can host important people .....owk ....2019 is loading

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by OfficialAwol(m): 4:31am On Mar 22, 2018
The dullard is becoming too ceremonial these days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by bro4u: 4:41am On Mar 22, 2018
How on Earth were they comfortable staying beside that man? I guess his body odour might have reduced sha! Body odour that have the guts to sack Rex Tyllerson can affect my CGPA oo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by mrtomola(m): 4:58am On Mar 22, 2018
alen4smith:
must you be stupid and foolish at thesame time?that's double tragedy.

Chisos ! shocked

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by naptu2: 5:03am On Mar 22, 2018
Johnnyessence:

The final part of the wedding will take place at Eko Hotel on Saturday and that's part of the reason that Bill Gates is in Nigeria, to attend the final part of the wedding.

26 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Johnnyessence(m): 5:08am On Mar 22, 2018
naptu2:

The final part of the wedding will take place at Eko Hotel on Saturday and that's part of the reason that Bill Gates is in Nigeria, to attend the final part of the wedding.
ok,money speas alot.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by vecman222(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Igbos just want to kill themselves untop this man matter...

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by cyberdurable(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2018
angry
Nobody Associates with a failure and still prospers.... embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by madridguy(m): 7:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Seen.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by vecman222(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2018
bro4u:
How on Earth were they
comfortable staying beside
that man? I guess his body
odour might have reduced
sha! Body odour that have the
guts to sack Rex Tyllerson can
affect my CGPA oo

You and I Kwn DAT man smells better dan your fada hustling in d jungle..

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by simonlee(m): 7:51am On Mar 22, 2018
Why is my mind telling me that the Dullard is attempting to sell this country to buy more cows for his Foot soldiers?!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2018
only God knows how much this zombie don spend 4 this dinner angry

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by ucee64(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2018
mtcheeww, to kick this walking corpse dey hungry me

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by tesimola4real(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2018
U are wild to human.
quote author=alen4smith post=66046825]must you be stupid and foolish at thesame time?that's double tragedy.[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by swiz123(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Why do I have this strong feelings that he is about to request for loans

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Mac2016(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2018
Near half the world's total wealth at a single table and at a single moment!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2018
GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by OMOTOWO(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2018
cyberdurable:

Happy birthday Afonja
thank you bro..

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by talk2rotman(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2018
to sponsor ur campaign for reelection abi....ok.
nah wetin u do go speak for u...eida good or bad so don't bother hosting Oprah Winfrey or Carlos slim helu
Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by jefflittlecent(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Mark came to meet with the young in Africa, while Bill Gates came for the old. Not bad.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by Offpoint: 7:53am On Mar 22, 2018
hmm I pity poor Bill Gates... hm business fit start fail cuz of one old man him touch or move with

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Hosts Bill Gates And Aliko Dangote In Aso Rock by hokafor(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Bill gates becareful, no one has ever met with buhari and go back happy. Ask your friend rex.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos) / Developers To Build 8,200-Unit Hostel In LASU As Sanwo-Olu Seals Deal / Christmas: Ebonyi Civil Servants Smile Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.