Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls (630 Views)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by Nltaliban(m): 6:42am On Mar 22, 2018
In a quote Written by Osman Sembene in his book "Gentlemen of the jungle '', he said
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, BUT YOU CAN NOT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME".
The apc led administration again proved to the world how shallow and myopic their thinking is. They stage managed the abduction of school girls just to score cheap political points. They did this so people would say, "Buhari did what Johnathan couldn't do." Not only is it barbaric, it is also sardonic and nonsensical to abduct young girls and take them into isolation in order to release them later with a view to claiming being provident and forethoughtful.
Every sane person would know that the Dapchi school girls weren't actually abducted, they were taken on a political orchestrated excursion. Everything was fishy, right from the military saying they handed over to the police, to the police denying the handover, the president receiving a red carpet at the scene of the incident, and the president's speech which clearly reads " the Dapchi girls are Alive and fine where they are are. They'll return safe and healthy".
That said, how will the same Boko Haram that refused to free chibok girls become so merciful that they adopted the Jumia home delivery method to deliver all girls in their house without passing through any military checkpoint?. You noticed military banned media in that area saying they had taken over but couldn't apprehend anyone when the Boko Haram that has been "technically defeated" drove kilometers to return the girls and even had more than enough time to receive hailing from the villagers and also issue threat?. Never in contemporary politics all over the world have we had a state where terrorist issue threats in broad daylight light and get away with it.

The presidency also weren't consistent in their press releases Their first release reads "the release of the Dapchi girls were facilitated by well meaning Nigerians who did all their best to negotiate" and the second one was "No ransome was paid for the release of Dapchi girls" can you see both stories ain't adding up?

Every sane man would know that Boko Haram, after spending so much resources in abducting the school girls won't release them free of charge. And it's a universal truth that the payment of ransom to terrorists organization will only make them stronger as there will have more funds to purchase sophisticated weapons.

I think Clarance Peters, adasa cookey, sesan and other directors have to school the apc guys on how to direct movies. Truly, nothing good can come out of this Apc led government but Nigerians deserve something better than this comedy and to think, This apc government spent over $1billion on Boko Haram.

We can't continue this way. I hereby plead with all Nigerians without recourse to partisanship to rescue this country from this monumental errors before this comedians and unprofessional movie directors ruin us.

Thank you.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun, Dominique.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by madridguy(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2018
[s]
Nltaliban:
In a quote Written by Osman Sembene in his book "Gentlemen of the jungle '', he said
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, BUT YOU CAN NOT FOOL ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME".
The apc led administration again proved to the world how shallow and myopic their thinking is. They stage managed the abduction of school girls just to score cheap political points. They did this so people would say, "Buhari did what Johnathan couldn't do." Not only is it barbaric, it is also sardonic and nonsensical to abduct young girls and take them into isolation in order to release them later with a view to claiming being provident and forethoughtful.
Every sane person would know that the Dapchi school girls weren't actually abducted, they were taken on a political orchestrated excursion. Everything was fishy, right from the military saying they handed over to the police, to the police denying the handover, the president receiving a red carpet at the scene of the incident, and the president's speech which clearly reads " the Dapchi girls are Alive and fine where they are are. They'll return safe and healthy".
That said, how will the same Boko Haram that refused to free chibok girls become so merciful that they adopted the Jumia home delivery method to deliver all girls in their house without passing through any military checkpoint?. You noticed military banned media in that area saying they had taken over but couldn't apprehend anyone when the Boko Haram that has been "technically defeated" drove kilometers to return the girls and even had more than enough time to receive hailing from the villagers and also issue threat?. Never in contemporary politics all over the world have we had a state where terrorist issue threats in broad daylight light and get away with it.

The presidency also weren't consistent in their press releases Their first release reads[b] " the release of the Dapchi girls were facilitated by well meaning Nigerians who did all their best to negotiate"[/b], and the second one was "No ransome was paid for the release of Dapchi girls" can you see both stories ain't adding up?

Every sane man would know that Boko Haram, after spending so much resources in abducting the school girls won't release them free of charge. And it's a universal truth that the payment of ransom to terrorists organization will only make them stronger as there will have more funds to purchase sophisticated weapons.

I think Clarance Peters, adasa cookey, sesan and other directors have to school the apc guys on how to direct movies. Truly, nothing good can come out of this Apc led government but Nigerians deserve something better than this comedy and to think, This apc government spent over $1billion on Boko Haram.

We can't continue this way. I hereby plead with all Nigerians without recourse to partisanship to rescue this country from this monumental errors before this comedians and unprofessional movie directors ruin us.

Thank you.

Cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun, Dominique.
[/s]
Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by Nltaliban(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2018
madridguy:
[s][/s]

Don't you think it's to early for you to again prove to us how dumb you are?

Try again around midday, no one will question you the.
But for now, it's too early
Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2018
madridguy:
[s][/s]

Are you OK, all the things OP said are true

Keep defending that dullard because you're a member of BMC

1 Like

Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by Homeboiy: 7:19am On Mar 22, 2018
so far all the kidnapping has been in the north
I don't care

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by Durhleepee(f): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2018
The truth is glaring. Like, we all know better
Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by madridguy(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2018
[s]
Kingwizzy16:

Are you OK, all the things OP said are true

Keep defending that dullard because you're a member of BMC
[/s]
Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 22, 2018
madridguy:
[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by Redoil: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2018
Let us know the thaught of nigeria
If you agree the abduction was real click lile
If you know that the abduction was staged by apc and their evil minion click share

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by haffaze777(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2018
[s]
Redoil:
If you agree the abduction was real click lile
If you know that the abduction was staged by apc and their evil minion click share
[/s]

stop begging for likes
Re: My View On The Just Released Dapchi Girls by imiski(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2018
I believed that this movie script, was the reason Buhari said he handled the situation better than Jonathan, vwhen i saw that comment i felt at once that something was cooking.

(1) (Reply)

Admiral Richard B. Byrd’s Diary Feb. Mar. 1947 / Armed Forces Collude With Those Behind Killings, Says T.Y DANJUMA / Pmb's Cv To 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.