Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,719 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) (15667 Views)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) / Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by 247frolic(m): 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
[url]Newshelm.ng[/url] Obtained a video online featuring one of the released Dapchi school girls in an interview with VOA.

The Voice of America spoke with one of the Dapchi Girls released by Boko Haram in Yobe State North East Nigeria.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmJlEBLbMRI

http://newshelm.ng/video-interview-with-one-of-the-released-dapchi-girls/
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by GideonIdaboh(f): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Speechless. A secondary school student who only speaks Hausa

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by lookatew: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hmmm... almost FTC!

I dedicate this almost award to the almost-always ready Nigerians, who were almost deceived by this almost perfect script written by an almost senseless political party headed by an almost dead dullard who is almost on his way back to Daura!

P.S: I almost gave a fűćk!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
shocked

So after using them for a drama role.
All APC could do was to give them Maltina, meat and groundnut cake?

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Franzinni: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
So thier teachers teach them chemistry and physics in Hausa? How foolish are Nigerians?

25 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by anomsodi(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Next
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Aboguede(m): 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Girls of 13&15.
Men and first to take
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by abdulrazat(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
They were fed well from all observations. Good acting my people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by kaffy4tope(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Check my thread for a Few months used like new Muscle Camry!!!
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by safemagneticlas(f): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
embarassed

Obviously this was a planned school excursion. They even provided refreshments like maltina and kuli kuli.

Chai! When last did I drink Maltina... embarassed

Check my siggy please.

12 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
baa turenchi. APC should act another movie. Nigerians didnt buy this one at all

22 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
They have indicted themselves...

Movie script was wack and stupid

Only cows will believe such

22 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Apc and their staged kidnap sha undecided
Funny thing is this girls no sabi enlish and na north get Senate pass
Wtf is wrong with this country gan gan?
Most of all our money is allocated to the north still nothing to show for thier educational system....
Chai
No wonder they're being given #200 wey no fit reach me to sub dem go give them to go do suicide bombing.. Hope they get the 71 Virgins cheesy
Brain washed mofos....
Religion na our no 1 prob

13 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
booked
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by franchasng: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
The only thing that can save Nigeria is regional system of government and policing so every region will govern themselves using their best proven method and also Police their region using their own people who understand their region and terrain.

This will bring competition in growth and progress between the various regional governments as each region would want to do whatever they can to develop their region more than others.

Without this, no hope for Nigeria till eternity so long as the north is init cry

8 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Firefire(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Devil punish Buhary & APC

7 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by introvertious: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
i thought they said its a federal school.
Maybe English is not recognized in the school

14 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by pressplay411(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Campaign don start. Road to 2019 Elections.

6 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by MrImole: 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nonsense as usual!

1 Like

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by buhariguy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra are not smiling.

Why did buhari play them like this.?

I am just feeling their pain.

Thank God, that is how Almighty father will be disgracing those that wishes us bad.
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Otarkpa: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
For kulikuli and malt the were taken away, fed well and returned. Hmmmm 9ja which way

4 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Buffalowings3(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Free press for Boko
And a good one at that. grin grin grin

How many times have you seen them portrayed in positive light?
They are one of us
Let us embrace them
They are humane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Edu3Again: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dem no gree make dem interview Chibok gals.
Why these now?

Meanwhile the only Christian gal amongst them was not released, and nobody is bothered.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/976505976793845761

1 Like

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by inoki247: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wu Don watch am. Na English she dey talk?
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by OlympianZeus(m): 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
5 Reasons Why Dapchi is a Scam perpetrated by the Terrorist in Chief.

1. Nobody has asked the amount of funding the Oga at the top has given to his boys.

2. How can a whole village, city and town be celebrating with the arrival of terrorists

3. Have you seen Buhari's justification for removing 1bn from the ECA account?

4. How come the military chose not to intercept a well known terrorist group?

5. It almost seems like Boko Haram have turned into a country of their own in deciding when and where to release people as they wish.

Last last The Chief Terrorist will never go unpunished. Let history remember this day.

Only afonja zombies will believe

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by truthstands12: 3:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
OK ooo. They took them to a house, they did not do anything to them, they gave them maltina, groundnut cake etc and they brought them back. Just like that. The one that thrilled me in this movie is, they took them to a house. Which house, who is the owner of the house? A country that has billions vested in military, yet book haram entered a community with many vehicles, packed 110 girls and left unchallenged. The same way they returned the girls as army stands down. Is this not very funny my people? The righteous judge is on the throne. He'll bring the actors of this movie to book. SURE!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by BendTheKnee: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
https:// /8oW7woniQHFAvUiMZtIkoA
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Lifezhead: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Northern Niger 1 other parts 0
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by frankbonus(m): 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Definitely there abductors were after nothing but money. For anybody to say they were released free is a lie because the abductors invest in bottles of maltina meat etc. Which must be reap with interest.
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Can any student in your village secondary school speak English?

1 Like

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Those who believed chibok kidnap was a hoax suddenly believed dapchi kidnap was real. And when the government reacted swiftly by securing their release, the same people are now saying the abduction was staged. We have too many idiots in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
I served in your region, those preparing for WAEC then couldn't speak English.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Had A Bad Relationship With National Assembly Under Saraki, Dogara — Buhari / Anambra International Cargo/Passenger Airport (AICA) Ready In 18months - Obiano / Buhari Departs Nigeria For Equatorial Guinea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.