Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? (1223 Views)

Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls / Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Omooba77: 9:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Did Dapchi Girls returned with loads?
This picture just got my attention!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Omooba77: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Truth will reveal itself one day

2 Likes

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Ngokafor(f): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2018
If these are truely the Dapchi kidnapees,then there are two plausible scenarios..

1) The girls were told to pack their bags to school cos i know students do not go to school with such big bags but their books..

2) The govern*sic* who were behind the Kidnap were nice enough to hand them some nice 'thank-you-for-participating' gift..

Like what the hell?...who comes out of the kidnappers den looking all good with packed bags in tow? angry.....This is the scam buhari and his hordes if zombies wants us to swallow...Story!

5 Likes

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Omooba77: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ngokafor:
If these are truely the Dapchi kidnapees,then there are two plausible scenarios..

1) The girls were told to pack their bags to school cos i know students do not go to school with such big bags but their books..

2) The govern*sic* who were behind the Kidnap were nice enough to hand them some nice 'thank-you-for-participating' gift..

Like what the hell?...who comes out of the kidnappers den looking all good with packed bags in tow? angry.....This is the scam buhari and his hordes if zombies wants us to swallow...Story!

What is closed to man is more than open to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Omooba77: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ghana-must go lalasticlala
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Una never see anything..
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Ikwokrikwo: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Waiting to hear from Yoruba Muslims.

I am sure they have a defence to put up on behalf of their Fulani masters.

1 Like

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Omooba77: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have watched various films of hostages, this one wey people fresh past people living in VGC

1 Like

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Buhari is a big scam!
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by surgical: 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ngokafor:

.morals , there is no perfect crime,there is always tell tale signs

1 Like

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by seunmsg(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
The picture the OP posted has been in circulation online long before the Dapchi girls were returned yesterday. The mods should apply rule 8 accordingly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Omooba77: 6:17am On Mar 23, 2018
seunmsg:
The picture the OP posted has been in circulation online long before the Dapchi girls were returned yesterday. The mods should apply rule 8 accordingly.

Please send the link to earlier circulation sir.
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by KingGBsky(m): 6:33am On Mar 23, 2018
Ngokafor:

That is the APC government for you.
I wonder what all this drama have to do with good governance.
Federal roads all over are in such deplorable state few months b4 I left the country.
My brother tells me its even worst now in epkoma and that road leads to Abuja which for a fact the government don't use.
They should please leave the drama to Bollywood and please build the country for the people.
That is the reason they where elected for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by usba: 6:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Shame PDP goons, liars, thieves and cultist are spreading fake news because of their sadness of he return of Dapachi girls. May your sadness consume you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by KingGBsky(m): 6:47am On Mar 23, 2018
usba:
Shame PDP goons, liars, thieves and cultist are spreading fake news because of their sadness of he return of Dapachi girls. May your sadness consume you.

Shut up your stupid mouth and you are suppose to be a Nigerian youth. I spit on you.
Where you born an APC member?
Where you born a slave?
Nigeria need Change from both APC and PDP.
Nonsense

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by MightySparrow: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Those are gifts from boko haram to their muslim sisters. Meanwhile, Leah Sharibu is kept back being a Christian. The kidnappers even held a crusade, apologized to muslim parents who in turn cheered them as heroes. Who is fooling who?
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by usba: 6:58am On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
KingGBsky:

Shut up your stupid mouth and you are suppose to be a Nigerian youth. I spit on you.
Where you born an APC member?
Where you born a slave?
Nigeria need Change from both APC and PDP.
Nonsense
[/s]

You sound like a confused man, why don't you a calm down and make a sensible coherent sentence.

1 Like

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Kalapizim(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Dapchi wakanda grin
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by gratiaeo(m): 7:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Is this really the Dapchi girl returnees? Hmmm
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by seunmsg(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Omooba77:

Please send the link to earlier circulation sir.

I don't need to send you any link. You have access to Google, use it. Confirming the authenticity of your claim shouldn't be so difficult if your intentions are genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Ebuka007: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2018
bcus they travelled with it at the first place, use ur brain.
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Cletus77(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Poorly written script!
Re: Did Dapchi Girls Returned With Loads? by Omooba77: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2018
seunmsg:

I don't need to send you any link. You have access to Google, use it. Confirming the authenticity of your claim shouldn't be so difficult if your intentions are genuine.

God and those who are lying knows

(1) (Reply)

Pic Of General Aguyi Ironsi & Leutenant Ibrahim Babangida Together In 1966 / #osundecides2018: Results From Osun Lgas / BREAKING: PDP Presidential Primary Kicks Off 'without Bauchi Delegates'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.