Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. (1262 Views)

Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Really Stressful To Date? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by max6y: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
WATCHING FOOTBALL WITH A WOMAN IS
REALLY STRESSFUL.
Wife: which teams are playing?
Husband: Arsenal vs Manchester united
Wife : oooh wonderful ! I love Arsenal..
Husband: that's a good team... Wife: is drogba
playing?
Husband: he doesn't play for any of these
teams...
Wife: okay sweeet...is that Chris Brown?
Husband: [bored] no he is
Chamberlain... Wife : okay but they look the
same...what's that
yellow card for?
Husband: its a warning to the player... After few
minutes Rooney scores for
Manchester united....
Wife: [cerebrates in high mood] is that Chamberlain
who has scored?
Husband: [calmly] no its Rooney for Manchester
united...!!
Wife: [furious] how? it should be arsenal who
should have scored!!
Husband: [silent] Wife: what is that red card for?
Husband : [bored] that means the player should
go out of the pitch for his
misbehaving...
Wife: then is he going to be a coach?
Husband:[unwill ing to answer] aaaaaaa no... Wife:
its the same with traffic lights
yellow=warning ,red=danger.
Husband: exactly darling ...
Wife :what about the green card?
Husband: mmmm nothing of that kind in a field
of play.... Wife: I want arsenal to win the world
cup...
Husband: [silent]
Wife: who is that man standing who looks like
mr bean?
Husband: [bored] it's the Arsenal
coach ....Arsene Wenger.
Wife: that means the other opponent's coach is
manchest wenger?
Husband: [changes the channel]

5 Likes

Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by max6y: 9:20am On Mar 22, 2018
grin
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by MissWrite(f): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by swiz123(m): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Funny
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by shinarlaura(f): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2018
Hahahaha really funny but not all women sha. I am a lover of football tongue
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
oh my op no kill person habeg grin
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Fran99k: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2018
grin grin
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by IdeyFindWife: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Wahala dey
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by myself13: 11:26am On Mar 22, 2018
innocence is bae
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by ubunja(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
nailed it!!!! ha ha ha grin grin grin
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hahaha funny postcheesy..but there are ladies these days dat are pro in football oocheesy.
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by DonroxyII: 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
lol; I will just be looking at her smiling without answering any question grin
I can't come and go and have heart arrest cool
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by McBrooklyn(m): 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
cool
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Divay22(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
Who get that kind patience these days...
But if you don't answer though, you won't watch the match in peace
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Divay22:
Who get that kind patience these days...
But if you don't answer though, you won't watch the match in peace
lol
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by dolphinwhatsapp(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hehehe Very Funny. cheesy
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha... I Won Laugh Die... She Finally Won because I Think She Wanted You Change The Channel...

You Fit Kill Person If You No Get Patience. You Will See Question Like: Why Is That Man Carrying Flag, is He A Police Officer? Why Cant the Players Just Pick Up The Ball And Run To the Post And Throw It Inside?

That Was How One Man Threw His Wife Out The window
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by ubunja(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
DeadRat:
Hahahahahahahaha... I Won Laugh Die... She Finally Won because I Think She Wanted You Change The Channel...

You Fit Kill Person If You No Get Patience. You Will See Question Like: Why Is That Man Carrying Flag, is He A Police Officer? Why Cant the Players Just Pick Up The Ball And Run To the Post And Throw It Inside?

That Was How One Man Threw His Wife Out The window

lols. hilarious.
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Amarabae(f): 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hold it there, I love watching football sometimes,. A manutd bae LA me.
So fly off
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Elparaiso(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
As an Arsenal fan, I welcome the Mr Bean comparison. Arsene Wenger looks like Rowan Atkinson, but he thinks like Mr Bean.
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by ImaIma1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Not all of us. I think i like football more than i am willing to admit. I catch myself watching highlights when i am alone.
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by marvin906(m): 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
don't ever carry your babe to viewing center.. if you must buy her things to keep mouth busy.. a word is enough for the wise
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by XhosaNostra(f): 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hahaha.

I don't like football. When it's on I either leave to go do something else or I sit there the whole time like.

2 Likes

Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by pu7pl3(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
I know it doesnt matter but chamberlain is not an arsenal player anymore

I could not help myself smiley
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by LeSudAfricaine: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Hahaha.

I don't like football. When it's on I either leave to go do something else or I sit there the whole time like.
XhosaNistra who is this guy vele?grin,grin
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by olarwhumy6(f): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
This shiit is funny.
The Arsene Wenger, Mr Bean comparison got my teeth shinning grin
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by XhosaNostra(f): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
XhosaNistra who is this guy vele?grin,grin

Lol, he is a soldier from one of the war-torn African countries.
Re: Watching Football With A Woman Is Really Stressful. by Keyza4: 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ladies / Deleted post. / Lady, 30, Beats Up Man In Public Brawl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.