Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Double IDs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double IDs (2167 Views)

Buy Novelty Fake Passports,ids,drivers License,visas And City Permit. / New Ids On NL Should Get Points Before Being Able To Post New Topics! / Diezani Team Goes On NL Assault - Launches >50 Ids In 1 Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double IDs by YemiAlabi: 12:14am On May 04, 2010
This message is for the goat-beast @labiyemmy

if you are sure of your worth - call me- and face me instead of hiding behind your screen - God kill your papa., You are simply jealous of our achievement, a common drop out like you. Jealous of my First Class degree in Engineering, jealous of my God given achievements which you and your generation can only dream about- juealous of the fact that if they put you on sale, I will be the first to buy you and your entire household- Idiot.

The worst you will do is to copy and paste my exact words which i am sure u will do.
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2010
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2010
I see you have my password- thats why you can post in my name -

you are just a coward.
Re: Double IDs by neily(f): 5:35pm On May 16, 2010
Sorry, what is this all about?
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2010
YemiAlabi is impersonating me @labiyemmy.

You see the post with a dot above? from my username? He actually logged in with my username @labiyemmy and created a post, which I now modified with a dot just to remove it-

I have reported him - YemiAlabi to Seun and waiting for his reaction.
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 5:50pm On May 16, 2010
How the heck did he guessed your password? It must have been some easy one.

If you know wan make them hack your account. Just sssshange and use proper alphanumeric password with unusual characters. smiley

Seun do not give a shiit. Don't know why you bother.
Re: Double IDs by Slim101(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2010
??!!!! shocked This is crazzy!! who is the actually impersonator and who is the impersonatee?!! and why would anyone wanna do that?? explain
Re: Double IDs by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 16, 2010
@labiyemmy, just change your password as suggested by EL to something case and numeric sensitive. Seun pays little cognizance to issues of this order, irrespective of the fact that its ethically wrong.
Re: Double IDs by blacksta(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2010
Rolls eyes and walks out
Re: Double IDs by Seun(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2010
Can you provide me with a link to the posts made by this impostor?
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 10:47pm On May 16, 2010
Hi Seun,

I emailed you to nairaland.com and to gmail. com

Did you see the second posting on this thread? It was made by the YemiAlabi fellow- but I was able to modify it by removing it and putting a dot on it, thats why he said in his first posting that i will copy and paste his/her words - that was what he did in the second posting that has @labiyemmy - i had to remove it. Also, he did the same on the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-375671.160.html

towards the end - you will see his postings as well.
Re: Double IDs by violent(m): 10:53pm On May 16, 2010
it baffles me how he was able to hack your account
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2010
Honestly- I am a t a loss

Seun- I am not fighting you o.
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 11:52pm On May 16, 2010
So if he hacked you account how did you get it back?

Surely, you are posting from it now?

Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 3:37am On May 17, 2010
if he hacked into my account as suggested, he definitely didnt change the password? or does hacking means your account is hijacked completely, blocked, locked and kaput or what? Remember he started this topic. I will defnitely not start a topic and call myself a goast beast - what a funny name for a mammal.
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 6:33am On May 17, 2010
@labiyemmy:

if he hacked into my account as suggested, he definitely didnt change the password? or does hacking means your account is hijacked completely, blocked, locked and kaput or what? Remember he started this topic. I will defnitely not start a topic and call myself a goast beast - what a funny name for a mammal.

Are you taking the[b] pi[/b]ss?

You have accused someone of hacking your account, yet you seem to be posting from it. Then you wanna turn around and ask silly question? Please don't do that.

I am yet to see an evidence suggesting that your account is hacked like you are claiming.

Not to cause any wahala, aint you the same guy that claimed people copied your map in the past, that resulted into almost 20pages of bickering and you never produced a single proof?

Omo mehn, it is looking like you will accuse anyone of anything once you aint getting your way, and as a result, I am very sceptical of your claim that someone hacked your account. smiley
Re: Double IDs by neily(f): 6:42am On May 17, 2010
Interesting!
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 5:06pm On May 17, 2010
@labiyemmy:

ElRazur

I always thought you are a mad person. Now I have confirmed it- you need a psychiatric treatment, if you are short of funds, I will personally pay for it, and give you money to recuperate.

You are blind and cant see with your brain and your eyes- your brain is full of poo, cow dung and excreta. This post wasnt started by me, it was started by the impostor- if he made a post in my name and i removed, it, and you cant see that, and your only reason to shout is because i am posting from the same account, THEN YOU ARE AN IDIOT, AND AN IM.BECILE.whats your point in the last post? Nothing - I will accuse of anyone if i dont get my way? get my way with what and with who on NairaLand? Who fu cking cares if you are sceptical? who asks for you judgement? Who do you think you are?

NairaLand has indeed mixed idiots with good people, you are one of the idiots in here and I am sure many people do agree with that. If you dont beleive what I am saying, who cares about you? you are just one in a million others, or are you Seun?

I simply dont have any word with you, demented mother screwing kangaroo like you.

Dont forget to send me your medical examination bills - and a little pocket money to keep you fit to live amongst human beings-

Lwkmd.

So you removed a post he made in your name?  It proves nothing and make no sense. If you claimed your account was hacked, surely the password will be changed and prevented you from accessing it?

You have accused him of hacking your account, yet no evidence is forth coming like you have done in the GPS map fiasco thread. undecided I.e not providing any substantial evidence to back up your claim but throwing up tantrum like a female diva.

Your account was allegedly hacked " Yesterday" and a post was made with it  "at 04:01:07 PM"

But then, you posted with that same account at "04:28:35 PM"

So you managed to get back your account in about 28mins or so?

Surely there is ample time for whoever hacked your account to changed everything needed to stop you from getting back in? If someone can hack your account, then they do have the simple common sense to do those basic thing.

Oh wait, it appears there was never a hack in the first place.  Or was it? Again I am sticking with what I can see here, no account appeared to have been hacked.   smiley
Re: Double IDs by tkb417(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2010
LOL

El baba

you have time for doofus

@Alabi yemmy

forget the dolt and move on with another ID
Re: Double IDs by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2010
YemiAlabi:

This message is for the goat-beast @labiyemmy

if you are sure of your worth - call me- and face me instead of hiding behind your screen - God kill your papa., You are simply jealous of our achievement, a common drop out like you. Jealous of my First Class degree in Engineering, jealous of my God given achievements which you and your generation can only dream about- juealous of the fact that if they put you on sale, I will be the first to buy you and your entire household- Idiot.

The worst you will do is to copy and paste my exact words which i am sure u will do.

dont u just love the internet - see as some olodo is claiming 1st class engineering
Re: Double IDs by tkb417(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2010
oyb:

dont u just love the internet - see as some olodo is claiming 1st class engineering

lmao grin grin grin

na everybody get first class for NL grin
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2010
ElRazur

I dont care if you beleive or not- it just confirms your madness - I live in London, phone me up on 0208 986 1228 - come an confront me if you wont be thaught a lesson of your life. You will know say person pass person.

You can talk behind the screnn and think you are king - come and meet me face to face if you realy think you are as bold as you pretend to be on NairaLand. I am waiting for you to thrash things out thoroughly. Im.becile.
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 5:48pm On May 17, 2010
@labiyemmy:

ElRazur

I dont care if you beleive or not- it just confirms your madness - I live in London, phone me up on 0208 986 1228 - come an confront me if you wont be thaught a lesson of your life. You will know say person pass person.

You can talk behind the screnn and think you are king - come and meet me face to face if you realy think you are as bold as you pretend to be on NairaLand. I am waiting for you to thrash things out thoroughly. Im.becile.

Lwkmd.

It is illegal to fight in Public in England you see. Them call am Afray. grin

You are one funny guy. You did the same thing in the previous thread.

Oh shit wait, you just hacked my account and make this post. grin
Re: Double IDs by kosovo(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2010
dumb!
Re: Double IDs by princekevo(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2010

Lol. Jst confused. Dont know who is impersonating who.
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2010
ElRazur

So you know what's going on in England, you are realy a mad person - who says he wants to fight you? You realy need psychiatric help, this is what NairaLand has revealed- noone is laugung or begging you to laugh - call me, you have seen my picture and you know my name and my phone number - or at best google it -

You need to be taught a lesson. Watch your back.
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 6:00pm On May 17, 2010
princekevo:

Lol. Jst confused. Dont know who is impersonating who.

Let me help you.

Kosovo was impersonating me, before @labiyemmy hacked into my account and posted as Alabiyemmy.
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 6:02pm On May 17, 2010
@labiyemmy:

ElRazur

So you know what's going on in England, you are realy a mad person - who says he wants to fight you? You realy need psychiatric help, this is what NairaLand has revealed- noone is laugung or begging you to laugh - call me, you have seen my picture and you know my name and my phone number - or at best google it -

You need to be taught a lesson. Watch your back.

Lwkmd.

You make threats and then tell me you aint fighting me lol.

I think you should back away from the computer. Your blood pressure is rising.

Look on a serious note, why don't you just explain as to how your account was hacked?
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2010
scroll up and ask yourself- you are the fool who used the word hacking- in your bid to prove you are smart, you exposed your idiocy-
Re: Double IDs by ElRazur: 6:07pm On May 17, 2010
@labiyemmy:

scroll up and ask yourself- you are the fool who used the word hacking- in your bid to prove you are smart, you exposed your idiocy-

Gaining access to your account when you are in London and he is in Nigeria, is a classic definition of hacking. grin

But anyway, did it even happened in the first place? undecided

Omo I'm out jare. Meh. Nah you sabi. smiley
Re: Double IDs by labiyemmy(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2010
kiss my arse and come for my party- bleating goat.
Re: Double IDs by bawomolo(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2010
yall are creeping me out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chineloma Eleodimuo, Uniben’s First Ever Female Sug President / Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. / Aba; About To Become The First City In Nigerian History With 24hrs Eletricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.