Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. (2168 Views)

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke / We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 9:19am On Apr 15, 2012
Due to her recent up and down in the ministry, the minister gave a Niger-delta association residing in Abuja two million naira for empowerment. The association leader(IJAW COMMUNITIES IN ABUJA), hon.freeman ovuru has been reported that the money was shared among those whom he think can strangled him to death and not to empowered the common member of the association who has nothing to survive, rather the money was shared among car owners and working class members , which was not the initial plan of the money. The said money was share on Saturday as at 9-11pm.
meanwhile, the chairman of the association has been logging in hotel ever since the money was given to him.
WHAT A SHAMEFUL NIGER-DELTA LEADERS!!!

u will hear more of me as far as ijaw speaking nations and our leaders are concerned.
observerability@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by yeekalo: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2012
what a shameful Niger-deltas!!! that is how they steal government money and spend it all around abuja girls...
ex-militants now are now 'mugus' in Abuja.
i really pity them.
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by yeekalo: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2012
very lazy set of Nigerians who always go around and disgrace d ijaw pple
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2012
@yee.kalo......my broda that is how they behave....after sleepin with those abuja gals, they will conplain that they are not empowered by their own people. all they know is to spend without thinkin.....!!!
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
if u see how that chicken 2million cause a lot of fight around their neighbour, u will be surprise.....
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by Rhino5dm: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
what is common 2 million naira that warrant you guys calling her names? Poverty is really bad!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
@rhino.....why won"t ha name be called.......when she is encouraging them. because if really she wanted to empowered them by means necessary. there are better ways to do that.......not by given to those guys, thinking they are human beings.
moreover, she is so scare so that the ex militant and the ijaw speakin nations should not exposed some of her secret....
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by yeekalo: 2:05pm On Apr 15, 2012
yes oo. tell them @observerman.. @rhino. I EVEN HEARD WHEN SHE PAID SOME EX MILITANT ABOUT 500MILLION NAIRA TO KEEP THERE MOUTH SHUT, AS REGARD TO HER RESIGNATION, BUT SHE PAID THEM. SO WHY WONT HEAR NAME BE MENTION?
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by boyijaw: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2012
hmmmmmmmm. na woo. am from bayelsa state...southern ijaw to be precises. observerman i agreed wit u perfectly. am so surprised that somthing that happen some few hours ago is now in nairaland.wow! bravo, my people are really fucking up.
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 2:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ijaw boy. we will always say the truth about our leaders.....news flies beyond ur imagination. if its abt diezani, ijaw comunities, ijaw youth council(IYC) etc. u can always count on me.
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by doctokwus: 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
Izon people wt their poor grammar,better stick to d native Izon tongue.
@topic,no surprised @all,incompetence frm dis bunch runs very high
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by jason123: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
When I talk, "they'll" accuse me of being a traitor to the SS cause. Is this news not annoying?! angry angry
People using ethnicity to gain power and then complain that it is the Hausa/Fulani's fault. Us southerners, I fear o! shocked undecided
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by jason123: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2012
boy.ijaw:
hmmmmmmmm. na woo. am from bayelsa state...southern ijaw to be precises. observerman i agreed wit u perfectly. am so surprised that somthing that happen some few hours ago is now in nairaland.wow! bravo, my people are really fucking up.

You can never be more correct!
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by 5hamkhan(m): 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
i cannot understand it, or its other language
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by boneruns(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2012
Yee.Kalo = observerman = boy.Ijaw = ?
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by Nedu31(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
south-south pple should hold they leaders accountable,they should stop putin much blame on federal govt.pls if u are a niger deltans here can u help us and account d dividend of 13 percent derivation giving to the niger deltans governors?
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by yeekalo: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
@boneruns. what do u mean? are u sure u are a nigerian?
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by yeekalo: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2012
its really amazed me when the true about ijaw people are been analyzed. do u know how ijaw guys spend govt money in Abuja@ boneruns??
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ doctokwus...that is ijaw people for u. accept it or live it! @all: these issues that happen daily within d ijaw context. if i start revealing some certain things.. people will strangled me. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
@yee.kalo, pls where are u from. u really understand d angle am coming from!
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by boyijaw: 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ nedu31, my broda all na inside their pocket.am telling u nothing is happen in those region, am from there and i know wat am talking about
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by james1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
Na'wa'o.but diezani could have ensured the money got to people who really deserve it.
She could have done better.
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2012
@james. yes oo.
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by Beaf: 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2012
boneruns: Yee.Kalo = observerman = boy.Ijaw = ?

Spot on! cool
Also... = Rhini.5dm

I am truly sorry those that aint smart enough to be had by such an obviously fake thread.
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
@boy.ijaw....pls tell them oh.
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by Rhino5dm: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
You are very stup!d to think everybody is liar like you. I dare any one in charge to display my ID's.

Beaf:

Spot on! cool
Also... = Rhini.5dm

I am truly sorry those that aint smart enough to be had by such an obviously fake thread.

was I for or against her? I had to post in annoyance after seeing the said money was just 2 million naira and I asked how much is common 2 million naira gift to warrant calling her names? I know you are too daft to comprehend my simply post. Silly goat!
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by boyijaw: 11:35pm On Apr 15, 2012
@rhino...u and who?
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by boyijaw: 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2012
beaf u again
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by observerman: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ all. e neva turn to fight na. abi u na think say na lie. i will give ur guys d full story wit pictures showing d evidence
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by ektbear: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
lmao

all three of these guys registered the same day

lol
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by Beaf: 11:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
boy.ijaw:
beaf u again

You only joined NL today, yet you know Beaf?
Wonders!! grin

All hail Rhino.5dm, the guy with lower IQ than a bullfrog! grin grin

I don waka jare! Continue talking to yourself like becomerich.
Re: Diezani Allison-madueke Share 2million Naira To Ijaw Communities In Abuja. by Rhino5dm: 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2012
You see why I said you are stup!d? Keep on making foolery of your worthless self.

Beaf:

You only joined NL today, yet you know Beaf?
Wonders!! grin

All hail Rhino.5dm, the guy with lower IQ than a bullfrog! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Is A Beneficiary Of The ‘missing’ $5 Billion ECA Fund-fg / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Is A Lair, Okonjo Iweala Says / Why Obasanjo Hates Me- Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.