Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims (1054 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Men Are Hardworking, Respectful And Don't Cheat' - Ghanaian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerian girls are angels, they never cheat’ – Nigerian Man claims

A Young Nigerian man has praised Nigerian girls, calling them sweet names while adding that they are always faithful to their partner.

The man, identified as Nomso, took to twitter to share his thoughts about Nigerian girls.

He tweeted: “Nigerian girls are angels, they never cheat & are the most caring ladies you”ll ever meet in the World. Get a Nigerian Woman today & enjoy greatness smiley�”

Some of his followers did not agree with his view and one even asked if his account was hacked, LOL …

See the conversation that ensued;

cc lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by dtruth50: 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
He is trying to attract foreign investors...lol Let us join him to protect this country image

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by donstan18: 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Preshy561(f): 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
good
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lol... I was going to post this just now
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Preshy561post=66060136:
good

go and read your books
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Lol... I was going to post this just now

help me call lalasticlala then
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by MissAprokoMedia(f): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

help me call lalasticlala then

Will u add my site link to the post... Anyways

Lalasticlala Biko bia yerem aka
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Divay22(f): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
He's not far from the truth
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Igbo boys Can Fine o but Sometimes We No De Get Sense
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by marvin906(m): 2:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
which Nigerian girls the ones that their job is to spread their legs like rumor
for the highest bidder undecided undecided
nevertheless i smell sarcasm here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by gonkin(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
He must have been lucky
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Elparaiso(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
It's either sarcasm or stupidity. Choose your pick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin i smell sarcasmcheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigerian Men don't cheat too smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Angels supposedly are virgins with virtue... but one can rarely find that combo.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
The dude is simply looking for attention.

He knows that he will get a lot of push back for making that statement

It's like what people do here on nairaland when they make controversial statements like "most Nigerian girls are ugly"

If Nigerian girls don't cheat, then who are the alleged ladies Nigerian men cheat with, girls from Mars

Let us not forget that the last population census submitted that there are more males than females in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Gebbson007(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
aunty oni biscuit bawoni??

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by shinarlaura(f): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:
grin i smell sarcasmcheesy

Same here cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
shinarlaura:

Same here cheesy
hey prettywink..gud evening
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by dollyjoy(f): 5:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
I concur! grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Silentscreamer(f): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
He's close to d truth.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by shinarlaura(f): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:
hey prettywink..gud evening

Good evening minister of Ukwu tongue

Longest time. How far na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by wristbangle: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
He is just using a reserved psychology to say otherwise.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
shinarlaura:

Good evening minister of Ukwu tongue

Longest time. How far na?
cheesycheesy@ minister of ukwucheesycheesy... Oh i am fine this cool wet evening . Nice seeing u around.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere!! At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? / Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married / Check Out What White Spots On Your Nails Indicate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.