Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married (1054 Views)

Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Unlimited419: 3:11am On May 11, 2018

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

So Twitter user, @ShesILL just found out that the man she's been dating for a year is not only married but had his wedding with another woman while they were 'dating'..
She claimed that even on his wedding day, they both had a loving conversation meanwhile he was about to walk down the aisle with another woman.

The woman isn't taking the humiliation lightly as she took to Twitter to call him out, shared his wedding photos and screenshots of their private chats.

See her posts below..

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Zi9rblT9pj4/WvStePRLi4I/AAAAAAANkkk/GBqJ4VD0UIwv2xLkw23OjTTgpILnGYpeQCLcBGAs/s400/IMG_20180510_161208_320.JPG[/img]

More:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/05/lady-call-out-her-boyfriend-of-one-year.html

Mynd44 Rocktation
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Unlimited419: 3:12am On May 11, 2018
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by NeeKlaus: 3:13am On May 11, 2018
Why won't you be a side chick when you decided to use your God-given Melons to confuse the destinies of all our faithful brothers on Twitter?!

1 Like

Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Unlimited419: 3:13am On May 11, 2018
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Nobody: 3:23am On May 11, 2018
Hoe-kay.You dont look responsible. You are a side chick and a side chick shall you remain till you receive sense
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by dafeyankee: 3:23am On May 11, 2018
Lying woman.

Any woman dating a married and claiming she does not know is a liar.

Where do you guys meet?where was he taking you to?where were you visiting him?

1 Like

Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by MurphyG1(m): 3:44am On May 11, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lying woman.

I tire o! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by SoapQueen(f): 5:11am On May 11, 2018
dafeyankee:
Lying woman.

Good question.
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Olalan(m): 5:11am On May 11, 2018
Dumb slay queen she couldn't figure her partner was married for a whole year while with him cause she obviously would have been carried away with the gifts and nice trips the guy was always offering her.
How can you date a guy for that long without making an effort to know his relatives or also knowing where he lives.

1 Like

Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Nukilia: 5:22am On May 11, 2018
Gold diggers grin grin grin.... Dem no one marry dem struggling mates, looking for cooked food. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Nogodye(m): 5:23am On May 11, 2018
She just wanna find a way to ruin the marriage...
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Preshy561(f): 5:26am On May 11, 2018
married men keep misbehaving, I pity the woman he will house as a wife,cos na std go kill the innocent woman.
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Nobody: 5:37am On May 11, 2018
she's a gold digger a tribe called breasted is that one a serious person undecided
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Nogodye(m): 5:45am On May 11, 2018
Preshy561:
all those people above me are mad.
You fall my hands with your statement.I've never see you comment like this before..Are you trying to defend her?
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Preshy561(f): 5:51am On May 11, 2018
Nogodye:
You fall my hands with your statement.I've never see you comment like this before..Are you trying to defend her?
Are you defending the married man?
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Nogodye(m): 5:54am On May 11, 2018
Preshy561:

Are you defending the married man?
Just throwing out my opinion while i expect you to do the same not calling people mad.
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by femi4: 5:55am On May 11, 2018
Preshy561:
all those people above me are mad.
I m disappointed in you
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Preshy561(f): 6:06am On May 11, 2018
femi4:
I m disappointed in you
k
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Preshy561(f): 6:06am On May 11, 2018
Nogodye:
Just throwing out my opinion while i expect you to do the same not calling people mad.
ok
Re: Lady Call Out Her Boyfriend Of One Year After She Find Out He Is Married by Mynd44: 6:14am On May 11, 2018

(1)

Love, Care!!! I Love You All Ladies! / For Men Only-if A Lady You Don't Fancy Demand 4ur Phone Number, What Will U Do? / Tall Girls Or Short Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.