Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) (15680 Views)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) / Frequently Asked Questions on The Released Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Emmenyk(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Game of thrones
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Buffalowings3(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Can any student in your village secondary school speak English?
No they speak hausa undecided

1 Like

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by ogtavia(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
As young as she is..she is lying so effortlessly....I didn't vote for this government, never liked the idea of who they were supporting..i remember my neighbor laughed at me when I told them who I voted for,called me a part of the Nigerian problem...now look at where we are...neck deep in propaganda, mindless and callous corruption as well as fantastically inefficient leaders...
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Smooyis(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra are not smiling.

Why did buhari play them like this.?

I am just feeling their pain.

Thank God, that is how Almighty father will be disgracing those that wishes us bad.
Lets get serious jare. Enough of all these childish pranks. shocked sad

3 Likes

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Buffalowings3:

No they speak hausa undecided
Who asked you? angry
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by pennylland: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
the day boko haram took away dapchi s girls no one to stop them ,the day they brought them,no touch them,
government come talk say dem no pay any peny or kobo for boko haram to return dapchi school girls,
one of the the school girls said when they took them to where they are being kept,she said they took good care of them by given them moltonic,water,and other things every day.my Question is all this are at whose expenses?government or boko haram?
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by buhariguy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Smooyis:

Lets get serious jare. Enough of all these childish pranks. shocked sad
be serious with your life.
Don't be childish, by thinking it to be scam.

Maybe idiotic pigs of Biafra were thinking chibok way.

They are still confused.
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by sekundosekundo: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
I served in your region, those preparing for WAEC then couldn't speak English.

It is a lie.
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Dpharisee: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Speechless. A secondary school student who only speaks Hausa

This is Nigeria, she will be appointed CBN Governor and Chief Judge before those who could speak English undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by truthstands12: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:

If an SS1 student can't speak English no matter how poor it is, I wonder. Do they write WAEC in hausa language. Terrible government. Judgement day is coming soon.
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by hollywater: 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
GideonIdaboh:
Speechless. A secondary school student who only speaks Hausa
Yet they are born to rule.
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by pennylland: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
the day boko haram took away dapchi s girls no one to stop them ,the day they brought them,no touch them,
government come talk say dem no pay any peny or kobo for boko haram to return dapchi school girls,
one of the the school girls said when they took them to where they are being kept,she said they took good care of them by given them moltonic,water,and other things every day.my Question is all this are at whose expenses?government or boko haram?
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by pennylland: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
one of the the school girls said when they took them,she said they took good care of them by given them moltonic other things.my Question is all this are at whose expenses?government or boko haram?
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:

Really.................................. how come they get good grades at the end of their WAEC? i dont just get
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Staged kidnapping. God will punish all agent of buharism if they do not list out the sponsorers of Boko haram
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by kodylicky(f): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
she said they took good care of them...

an earlier news said some were taken to the hospital and are being treated of "EXHAUSTION" and dehydration...

I Hope they are not borrowing these girls like library books just to make money... people's kids oooo...
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by holuphisayor(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
APC is cancer.
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by sprints1: 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
franchasng:
The only thing that can save Nigeria is regional system of government and policing so every region will govern themselves using their best proven method and also Police their region using their own people who understand their region and terrain.

This will bring competition in growth and progress between the various regional governments as each region would want to do whatever they can to develop their region more than others.

Without this, no hope for Nigeria till eternity so long as the north is init cry
just de- amalgamation na wetin we need be dat
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by edrys(m): 4:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is super story . . .
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by fucktoto: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Can any student in your village secondary school speak English?

are you trying to say abokki children are taught only hausa and islamic studies in school? shocked grin
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by adoyi81: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
My brother na so we c am o.
Maybe Boko Haram took them out for a tour of the Sahara desert. Year Dey smell
pennylland:
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by fucktoto: 5:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
be serious with your life.
Don't be childish, by thinking it to be scam.

Maybe idiotic pigs of Biafra were thinking chibok way.

They are still confused.

you're a lost cause.

apart from the very fact that you're a die-hard zombie you can't even compose a simple english sentence without murdering it.

like booohari the terrorist like his supporters!
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 6:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Franzinni:
So thier teachers teach them chemistry and physics in Hausa? How foolish are Nigerians?
So you foolishly think English is the only Education ?
How foolish are you?
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Kingspin(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
See country
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by Franzinni: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
dangwarmai:

So you foolishly think English is the only Education ?
How foolish are you?
you are an excuse for an immbecile... I won't roll in the mud with you head slamming bastars cow ass licker.... You should have expressed your stupidity in hausa... Why use English Dan banzai... Kai De iyayen ka... Katuman buro uban wande ya aife shege kaman kai....your comprehension of basic English shows how low your iq really is....you northern fart...

1 Like

Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by ak22(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria is real Sithole
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
lookatew:
Hmmm... almost FTC!

I dedicate this almost award to the almost-always ready Nigerians, who were almost deceived by this almost perfect script written by an almost senseless political party headed by an almost dead dullard who is almost on his way back to Daura!

P.S: I almost gave a fűćk!!
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by raphaeladeyele: 5:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmn
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by olarmide(f): 6:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Imagin!..and this one was a student.well, mayb d bokoharam realised English hard so wats d point of going back to school..i advice dey stay ahome too..dis one no fit learn nada...see d Wey she dey talk sef...for those chicken given dis one will go back to dere camp if opportune.oshi
Re: Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
Franzinni:
you are an excuse for an immbecile... I won't roll in the mud with you head slamming bastars cow ass licker.... You should have expressed your stupidity in hausa... Why use English Dan banzai... Kai De iyayen ka... Katuman buro uban wande ya aife shege kaman kai....your comprehension of basic English shows how low your iq really is....you northern fart...
thank you for the insults.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Group Stage Protest At EFCC Against Senator Akpabio / Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils / If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.