Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) (33291 Views)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria @59: 9 Pictures That Will Make You Weep For Nigeria / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Pataricatering(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
I absolutely agree with you. Had it been a Christian terror group who abducted the girls, and released only the Christians and yet still held onto the Muslims, there would most definitely would had been a violent reaction. The FG acted very irresponsibly by leaving that girl behind. I would rather all of them remain in captivity than let those monsters hold onto that little Christian girl
well since you don’t have any child that was captured you are free to say whatever ! There are hundreds of happy parents who’s children have returned home ! Obviously the government will enter into another round of negotiations for Leah Sheribu - I don’t think anybody would rest on their behinds until the girl comes home !
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Elliot2(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
I absolutely agree with you. Had it been a Christian terror group who abducted the girls, and released only the Christians and yet still held onto the Muslims, there would most definitely would had been a violent reaction. The FG acted very irresponsibly by leaving that girl behind. I would rather all of them remain in captivity than let those monsters hold onto that little Christian girl
for the very time i have read something meaningful,i.e something of human nature with logic,empathy, n all that rep a human with conscience from. I applaud you this day!

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by enelongjohn5: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by seunla84: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lets pray for her freedom
And dt her faith
Will not fail. He deliverd Peter, he can stl do d same for Leah.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by uss25dec: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
In a nutshell, we christians, should weep for ourselves after asking ourselves " if we found ourselves in littke Leah's situation, r we going to do as she did"? Di we v same or similar faith as Leah? The Heaven is watching us!

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Firgemachar: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Who is this lunatic
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by mabea: 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
O Lord thank you for the life of Leah and all the rescued Dapchi girls. I ask for her release according to your everlasting mercies, let her be restored to her parents unscathed. I also ask that by her faith in you let the boko haram sect be granted salvation, surrender themselves as it is written that by the greatness of your power shall your enemies surrender themselves to you. Thank you Lord as believe for answer in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by starlentboi(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
bros haba lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
SamoaJoe:
How do we even know the so called Christian girl is not part of the movie?
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by obatoro: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Quality20:
well I don't think anybody has a right to criticise her stance. I'm not a xtian, but as a religious person I know that faith has levels and some hearts are weak and some strong. This girl has simply shown that her faith and belief isn't weak and there is nothing wrong with that - its her right - others can do otherwise - cos its an individual thing
A sensible post.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by philipstanley(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
saaron:
By God's grace, Boko-Haram and their sponsors will be exposed through Leah.
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Yakubujr93(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
iyke926:
Biafra would be a great country. 99% Christians, no space for the haters of peace and development.

I just pity the Northern Christians.
woe unto us northern christian
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by emaopel: 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lord, It is time for you to act by your mercy and shame the Devil in this Country...Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by goodnews777: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
If she dies holding on to her faith, she will become a hero off faith. Right now, so far she is already a saint. She is the only one today acknowledging Christ. God is not ashamed of her. Jesus Christ the son of the living God. The only saviour of man kind has seen compromises and betrayal, and evil amongst many Christian leaders and their followers but in this girl, God Almighty has found consolation that there is one believer on the earth that have faith in God . If she is killed, she makes heaven but hell awaits her killers. On the judgement day, she will see her killers weeping and wailing and gnashing their teeth in hell fire. She will have joy unspeakable. Yes, I know that God will not forsake her. She will always be one of the heroes of faith. Islamic terror and persecution in Nigeria shows the end is near.
Jesus is ministering to this girl. Her strength is from God.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by shallysgirl: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Its not possible. These Islamic animals are only showing what they are made of.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by shallysgirl: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
mabea:
O Lord thank you for the life of Leah and all the rescued Dapchi girls. I ask for her release according to your everlasting mercies, let her be restored to her parents unscathed. I also ask that by her faith in you let the boko haram sect be granted salvation, surrender themselves as it is written that by the greatness of your power shall your enemies surrender themselves to you. Thank you Lord as believe for answer in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by ebenice(m): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
ollah2:

Keep quiet. Which lifestyle is Christianity. Were your ancestors worshipping foreign gods? Didn't they love good and long lives? They must be in hell fire right now right?

Islam, Christianity et al are all rubbish.
she believed Christianity is worth it and not rubbish

you believe Christianity is rubbish... you are both entitle to your beliefs

if she is wrong then you are even more wrong cos she stood for her belief...you, what did u stand for?

a man who does not stand for something, will fall for anything.....Martin Luther king

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by shallysgirl: 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
GoroTango:
Is this real or a cloned handle?
PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, HALLELUJAH!!!
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Timekeeper: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
We rather die than to denounce our faith. Wake-up call to the body of Christ. Yobe Christian girl is still in bondage bcox she wud not denounce her faith... Pls this is not a hate speech and let no muslim fire me for this. If truly Islam is a religion of peace as you all claim, pls let all the Islamic Scholars and leaders warm their people, religion is not by force.
Boko haram (islamic group ), ISIS (islamic group ), AL qadd (islamic group ), Fulani herdsmen (islamic group ). We will rather die than to denounce our faith.

Wake-up call to the body of Christ and fellow Nigerians.

Anonymous Sender.
Please share on all social media

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by ajebuter(f): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
#PRAY4LEAH#
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
There is something overtly dramatic about this whole Dapchi incident, it feels strangely unreal like it was staged for Christians and non muslims, a storm is brewing in Nigeria, but only those who want to see can feel it coming, strange the 'VP' is a pastor,
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by quisera(m): 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
This is just one scrappy script. Gullible Nigerians . The girl will be released soon. Thumbs up to Buhari and his propagandist, they are quite aware of the weak spot of a average Nigerian "RELIGION".
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Africlegend: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
bivanJohnaliuz:
I believe this same Poster will come here and Post about the Miracle that God is planninq to do concerninq this little girl.

He will soon Show them that he is miqhty in Zion Emmanuel.

Lets wait and see How d posterx Mouth will be shut d way God did to D lions in the Bible.

Meanwhile Gods love 4 Children is biqqer than anythinq. He will surely use her as a Testimony to increase our Christian Faith. Cox if dis gal should be hurt or dead, Many will deviate into another major and qo alonq with What d poster jux posted jux 2 b Convinced them.

God will surely Interven. Gbam!!
You should have tried to read and understand before condemning the poster. From the write-up, It is clear that the writer himself is a Christian. He only merged reason with the point of view of a weak Christian. I didn't Criticize Leah but adorn and venerate her strong Faith in My Lord.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by CharleyBright(m): 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
showafrica:

Guy if to say na Aba wey e happen and they hold one Muslim girl. By now 100 Christian heads for don dey role for North. Well I pity those wey call themselves northern igbo.

Well, you cant blame outsiders living in the North outrightly. Situations and circumstances beyond your control can land you there almost permanently. (Job, marriage, practice, business etc)

NYSC took me to KANO and i lived in KANO for 4years after my NYSC, and I very well know the way they are very volatile about trivial religious matters. I survived 3deadly seperate riots of which thousand of Christians were murdered in cold blood all for nothing that had to do with them. I witnessed a riot and killings because Nigeria hosted Miss World Pegeant. I was almost killed in another riot and killings because US invaded Libya. In these trivial issues that had nothing tomdo with religion, the KANO mobs went into the streets and murdered Christians that knew nothing about Libya or Miss World.
There are Yoruba, Igbo and lots of Southerners living in KANO who have lived and did business there for decades. Even when they know how unsafe it can be when things get sour, they don't have choice but to stay on hoping God will keep them safe. It is a dangerous place to be when things gets nasty, but they have the mindset that they can always run to a safe haven ( Sabongari) where many southerners reside). Sometimes, many are got killed before they make it to Sabongari.
I survived those deadly years and was lucky I left alive when I did. I don't blame others that stay live there. You may not understand them.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Devgist: 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Africlegend:
Abducted Dapchi Girls : Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu*

I was before a Mirror this Morning, checking myself out before my Dad's small radio broke the fishy-flashy too much. "One of the abducted Dapchi girls was not released for refusing to convert to Islam." I quickly ran to the dinning room to inform my parents of the news. What kind of Faith is this? A small girl of that age prefers another minute in the Jungle for the sake of a Nazaren who refused to prevent her abduction in the first place? Does she not have a boyfriend she's missed so much? Couldn't she have spoken from her lips? She could have accepted to wear the hijab and do away with it on getting home. Why didn't she accept Islam in their presence and denounce it on seeing her parents, then ask her Jesus for pardon? Afterall, the Crucified son of Mary, she believes in, forgives easily. So, I was told. Is she too young to know she might not return? She might be killed just like her fore-fathers in the faith and heaven will not fall. She could be crucified like Peter or burnt alive like Polycarp. She could be severely scourged like Agrippina. What a Poor little girl!

I was about to pray the 3pm divine Mercy prayer for Leah, when I remembered the 70 A.D fate of Jerusalem. The architects of the greatest evil, the execution of the Son of God, thought they were wise and powerful. Little did they know that nemesis would catch them up. Jesus Christ warned. He warned them of the doom they were preparing for themselves. He told them there would be an aftermath. Only the discerning knew what he meant, when the Lord told the daughters of Jerusalem, "Do not weep for me, but for yourselves and your Children." Jerusalem later regretted. Her Mothers Cried. Her daughters lamented. Her Sons caused the days of their birth.They told the mountain "please fall on us" and the hills "please cover us. Yes, do not Cry for Leah Sheribu, but for the perpetrators of this evil. Weep for everyone involved in her abduction and detainment. Weep! Weep!! For Buhari if he knows anything about this. Weep! Weep!! For Jonathan if he is part of this in any way.Weep for the Dapchi villagers who encouraged Terrorists with their chants of "Holy Warriors." Weep for CAN if she would not act fast. Weep for the right thinking Muslims, if they wouldn't do nothing. Weep for everyone who has consciously brought Nigeria to this pitiful state. They might ask, "Why weep for us?" Tell them, Pontius Pilate committed Suicide.

Dear heroic Leah Sheribu, now that you are a confessor. How I wish to kiss dusts off your slippers.

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com

Once upon s time, there was a King, he had a male servant who, in all circumstances always said to him; My king, do not be discouraged because everything God does is perfect, no mistakes. One day, they went hunting and a wild animal attacked the king, the servant managed to kill the animal but couldn't prevent his majesty from losing a finger. Furious and without showing gratitude, the King said to this his servant; if God was good, I would not have been attacked and lost one finger. The servant replied, 'despite all these things, I tell you my Majesty that God is good and everything He does is perfect, He is never wrong'. Outraged by the servants response, the king ordered the arrest of his servant. While being taken to prison, he turned to the king and told him again, God is Good & Perfect. Few months passed, one day, the king left alone for another hunt and was captured by savages who use human beings for sacrifice. On the altar, the savages found out that the king didn't have one finger in place, he was released because he was considered not "complete" to be offered to the gods. On his return to the palace, he ordered everyone together to share his story including those in prison. When he finished telling his story, this his prisoner servant still told him, my king, God is perfect, he knows everything, everything he does is good. Then the king came to his senses and said; My friend, God was really good to me. I was almost killed but for lack of a single finger, I was let go. But I still have a question; If God is so good, why did He allow me to put you in prison? His servant replied; My king, if I had not been put in prison, I would have gone with you, and would have been sacrificed, because I have no missing finger. Everything God does is perfect, He is never wrong.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by larryhills: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
sometimes I wish I have supernatural powers Dat can make deadly weapons.... all I will jx do z blow up 15 states and dz country will have peace. d perpetrators of dz evil will kno no PEACE.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Theomarvelus(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
let me confess to you, there is WAR just prepare for it, involve is involve
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by Xeeman(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Stupid girl.she should have done anything to save her life. Fooool.
Thank God it isn't shekau faction.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by nenidee(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Brave heart.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by baysol: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lipscomb:
This girl she is too young to be adamant

The girl is bigger than you. You have no idea what big thing she has done that a coward like you can never in a life time accomplish.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by ameh99: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Pray the same thing doesn't happen to you loved ones...
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by ameh99: 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
If it were Shakau by now her parent would have receive her head in a box.
Re: Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) by showafrica(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
CharleyBright:

Well, you cant blame outsiders living in the North outrightly. Situations and circumstances beyond your control can land you there almost permanently. (Job, marriage, practice, business etc)

NYSC took me to KANO and i lived in KANO for 4years after my NYSC, and I very well know the way they are very volatile about trivial religious matters. I survived 3deadly seperate riots of which thousand of Christians were murdered in cold blood all for nothing that had to do with them. I witnessed a riot and killings because Nigeria hosted Miss World Pegeant. I was almost killed in another riot and killings because US invaded Libya. In these trivial issues that had nothing tomdo with religion, the KANO mobs went into the streets and murdered Christians that knew nothing about Libya or Miss World.
There are Yoruba, Igbo and lots of Southerners living in KANO who have lived and did business there for decades. Even when they know how unsafe it can be when things get sour, they don't have choice but to stay on hoping God will keep them safe. It is a dangerous place to be when things gets nasty, but they have the mindset that they can always run to a safe haven ( Sabongari) where many southerners reside). Sometimes, many are got killed biefore they make it to Sabongari.
I survived those deadly years and was lucky I left alive when I did. I don't blame others that stay live there. You may not understand them.

Well I take risks but constructive risks. I will out rightly reject living in the North or Syria or Borno. Whatever it is, I can only visit. I repeat that it's stupiddd for some one to call himself northern igbo. They should simply live in the north like soldiers as you did. They call themselves northern igbo in order to find confort, thats deceit to themselves. If I must live in the north, I will be a soldier directly or indirectly. For over 3yrs there has not been any major riot and the thing Don dey hungry them. I am seeing it happen between now and 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Commissions 19 Internal Roads In Rivers(photos) / Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers / PDP Cautions Tinubu Over Atiku Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.