Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (20127 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Preciousgirl(f): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
How was your seduction done?

SShare your experiences
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by dukeprince50: 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
which kind mumu question be this?every guy has bin seduced by a lady, sometimes we do not understand that they are trying to seduce us, some girls are so immature, when they seduce u, it gets annoying but if you look into it, they are trying to seduce you.

33 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by benzene00: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yes

shocked

By Mia Khalifa, amber rose and Anya

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by xynerise: 6:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Everyday
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by blackpanthar: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
well, yes and she regretted it after I reported.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by pu7pl3(m): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Are you looking for skills to use??

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by DaddyKross: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
In the middle of the night
She crept up to my side
In the night when it was dark
She touched me with her heart
But I didn't like it
So I didn't touch her
And she didn't like it
Cus it felt so cruel
And she started to cry

I told her

You look at me like I'm cruel
But I'm not an ordinary man
I fear the Lord
I have a wife and a son
I'm gonna do what's right
Though it seems so hard
So hard baby

- Via Yannibo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by emmysblog24(m): 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sure I have been Seduce by a girl, that was 2011 She called me to come to her place immediately that she will pay for my Transport, So when I get to her place she hold me in my neck and seducelly take me to her Room immediately she fall on the bed holding me on top of her. Before you know it I was seduce and next thing was Sex. Not knowing it was a trap, she is Pregnant for a guy but want to put it on my head. After Three days she called me and told me she don't understand her self after the Sex. Immediately called her to Come so we could go to Test lo and behold after the Result it happens to be that she was Pregnant three weeks Back before I Sex her and that was the first time I sex her. My Spirit melted cus I love her So Much, I was Speechless. Guyz be wise and learn from this lesson.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Fmartin(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
am still anticipating...... Maybe someday grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
emmysblog24:
Sure I have been Seduce by a girl, that was 2011 She called me to come to her place immediately that she will pay for my Transport, So when I get to her place she hold me in my neck and seducelly take me to her Room immediately she fall on the bed holding me on top of her. Before you know it I was seduce and next thing was Sex. Not knowing it was a trap, she is Pregnant for a guy but want to put it on my head. After Three days she called me and told me she don't understand her self after the Sex. Immediately called her to Come so we could go to Test lo and behold after the Result it happens to be that she was Pregnant three weeks Back before I Sex her and that was the first time I sex her. My Spirit melted cus I love her So Much, I was Speechless. Guyz be wise and learn from this lesson.

angry

☣ ☠

Na wa ooo... This your story na pathetic one ooo..

Don't trust them.

☣ ☠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Outofsync(m): 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yes, once actually.
It was a very weird experience. I noticed she always liked to call me out whenever we had a social gathering or when their was a need to pair with someone in school or something. She was somehow always around wherever we were going back to hostel in groups and she always says hi on WhatsApp almost every time.
Once when I fell sick, she actually brought food to me in my hostel and rubbed her bosoms (which I assure you far too developed ) on her face under the guise of "checking my temperature".

Needless to say, even a romantically disinclined person like me woke up.

11 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
dukeprince50:
which kind mumu question be this?every guy has bin seduced by a lady, sometimes we do not understand that they are trying to seduce us, some girls are so immature, when they seduce u, it gets annoying but if you look into it, they are trying to seduce you.

So how is it a numu question. She said share your experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
benzene00:
Yes

shocked

By Mia Khalifa, amber rose and Anya
Anya! That Pretty portable Bitch cool
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by josh123(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have been seduced by girls,ladies,women but still yet am still a virgin grin
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
There is this girl that comes to my own to watch movie every night without panties and she lays on my bed while watching, MEhn come and see live pussssy... I no miss am grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Unik3030: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
woow.... I remember back then when I relocated from one state to d other, so I was just squating with a guy in my new state n his gf is always around. I was waiting for an agent to get me accommodation n shop so I was always alone with this sexy bae. the guy leaves for work very early in d morning so only me n dis girl. she's always half naked almost every time,anytime am watching t. v that's when she's always looking for something around d disc rack n this girl will b bending seductively... thaa I go don hard but I go lock up. even when there's no light n i decide to watch film on my laptop this girl will join me n all in d name of laughing she will b touching my laps. omo my mind go don over off. the one she did that broke d camels back was when she was about to have her bath in d bathroom, so her phone was ringing in the siting room.to my greatest surprise this Delilah girl came out of d bathroom with only G-string pant n no bra to receive call,d most exasperating thing was that she was not even in an hurry to go back. at this stage my thing don hard pass police baton, my heart was beating faster n my mind was telling me to grab d offer jeez. I just remember Joseph n his boss wife for Bible so I thought about it that if I didn't excuse this lady she might rope me. Na so I just commot since that day Na to go Skye bank for morning go withdraw money then go deposit am for access, just dey go bank dey while away time till around 4pm from there enter bar take some bottles till 7 when her bf go don come back. thank God I didn't do anything, though they later broke up due to infidelity on d girls path but I thank God say no b me cause am.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by valgbo(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
Unik3030:
woow.... I remember back then when I relocated from one state to d other, so I was just squating with a guy in my new state n his gf is always around. I was waiting for an agent to get me accommodation n shop so I was always alone with this sexy bae. the guy leaves for work very early in d morning so only me n dis girl. she's always half naked almost every time,anytime am watching t. v that's when she's always looking for something around d disc rack n this girl will b bending seductively... thaa I go don hard but I go lock up. even when there's no light n i decide to watch film on my laptop this girl will join me n all in d name of laughing she will b touching my laps. omo my mind go don over off. the one she did that broke d camels back was when she was about to have her bath in d bathroom, so her phone was ringing in the siting room.to my greatest surprise this Delilah girl came out of d bathroom with only G-string pant n no bra to receive call,d most exasperating thing was that she was not even in an hurry to go back. at this stage my thing don hard pass police baton, my heart was beating faster n my mind was telling me to grab d offer jeez. I just remember Joseph n his boss wife for Bible so I thought about it that if I didn't excuse this lady she might rope me. Na so I just commot since that day Na to go Skye bank for morning go withdraw money then go deposit am for access, just dey go bank dey while away time till around 4pm from there enter bar take some bottles till 7 when her bf go don come back. thank God I didn't do anything, though they later broke up due to infidelity on d girls path but I thank God say no b me cause am.
you're a real man..... I swear I hail you...
.some people will still betray the person that inconvenienced themselves to convenience them..... You'd have just completed it by telling the guy that his girl is a hoe

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by osemoses1234(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Unik3030:
you be mazi ote main boy

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by AxceX(m): 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Unik3030:
You sure say na the complete story be this

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Cadec007(m): 5:57am On Mar 23, 2018
Unik3030:
wow u deserve commendation.......@bolded, hahahahahahahaha konji na craze do am.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Taku555(m): 6:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Unik3030:
you were just lucky.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Unik3030:
I applaud u

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2018
Unik3030:

Hahaha am really happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by fiercehillz(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2018
Many times ooo. I was seduced by some of my female paddies during my finals in school...this was because i had a very comfortable apartment and they usually love to study with me and sometimes love to spend the night...then NYSC came and I was almost raped by my landlord's daughter, I had to even beg her to calm down that very day. Currently, I get seduced less often, but a lot of my undergraduate students love flirting with me, I believe it is because I look several years younger than my actual age...Thank God I am the strong type and my girlfriend is priceless (MVP things).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by fiercehillz(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Unik3030:

Your loyalty is unique baba

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by sylvez(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Almost everyday of my life I get all these advances from ladies... but lemme mention the ones I want you to know.
1. 2011 I travelled to Kaduna to learn trade, in that house was my boss younger sister, every night she comes to my room to play with me, she disvirgined me and from there it was sex every night... thank God we were not caught. every night sex stopped because I got admission.... I been won even forget about the admission....
2.2012, A female friend who is far older than me got jealous about my experience at Kaduna,she said she regretted not being the person that disvirgined me... to cut long story short, she travelled all the way from the west to my school in the east to kill me with sex... but I did not die... that faithful day we exhausted 4 packets of gold circle and yet she still want more raw, that was when I knew she was on a mission to kill me... Thank God I'm still alive telling the story.
3.2013, I was just there o, when one of my course mate came into my room that I should explain something to her, I did o, but she refused to go and was just all over me, whether she slept off I don't know all I know is that she was on my bed until around 11:59 pm, I touched her.. come and go, she did not move that was how I got the message and we had sex just like that. the most annoying part is that, subsequently she behaved as if we never had anything, girls can be very mean.
4.2014, I got born again became a religious leader on campus... that was when the art of seduction became more real. Success was a very beautiful girl, every guy wants her on campus but why she decided to seduce me was what I don't know, she tried but couldnt triumph over me... only grace kept me
5.2015, the way I fell for that girl still beat my imagination till today, she only wanted sex that day and she got it from me just like that o
6.from 2015 till now that I'm serving in Cross River state Calabar for that matter, you know the Calabar story na I've faced just too many temptations and seductions but I'm still celebrating 4years of no sex, only grace did it for me... that grace is Jesus Christ.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by unilagfreshest(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
a lot, let me start with first i guess, 2007 or so, she waz 15 then, her mum sent her to my mum that morning,my mum was not at home only me. after delivering the messaage to me, we started gisting, along d line, we started playing dirty, i tried to make her vex so she would leave, but she was enjoyin d rough play, i inserted my palm into her top, pinched her nipple, she no stop me, sucked it hard, started fingering her later, she didnt stop me, she was so wet, she wasntp a virgin,but the fear of my mum can come back anytime never allowed me to concentrate, i was nervous nd she said she will soon be going i should be fast. i then told her no problem, maybe tomorrow...she left but that tomorrow never came nd mum never came back till night. she got married last december.
2nd was val 2017.
w
she already told me she will come for a csc assigmment i promised to do for her, (she was in year 1 , met her when i went to her school to make her open an account with my bank. i told her i studied csc, that was where assignment came in,)but my younger sis was at home, i told her to meet me at a bar , she came we chatted, i took 2 bottles of goldberg, she took 3 bottles of smornoff nd fried meat, she started talking dirty, she likes my shirt, her bf doesnt have her time nd so on... she started.touching me, i told her the bar has a lodge , should i get a room at least to have privacy. she said no problem ... we entered room ,we continued talking dirty ,btw bj nd kissing , which 1 is her strength , she said she loves bj, i asked will she show me , she said no p just 2 mins, after bj , i started suckin bwest, i told her i need to cum nd bj wont help. she asked where is my condom?. After fuccking for 2 months non stop...
Her no stopped going till today, nd nowhere to find her.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Pusyiter(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2018
You are seducing me already with your post embarassed
Preciousgirl:
How was your seduction done?

SShare your experiences
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Preciousgirl(f): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Pusyiter:
You are seducing me already with your post embarassed

angry
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Hollysaint: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
blackpanthar:
well, yes and she regretted it after I reported.
who did u report to?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? / Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.