Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? (20252 Views)

Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Lady? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Nurse While On Admission At The Hospital? / Have You Ever Been Seduced By A Strange Female??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by zexy2030(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Valerie47:
I have not seduced a man before, though I'm naturally seductive.
I was invited to fix something in her house..innocently led to the bedroom to fix the electrical stuff...it was something else when I finished.. I was given food..began to have urges..some food are natural aphrodisiac.. mehn..saw her in bath mood..like her towel fell off..covered my eyes at first... she laughed and came close to ask I'm I a virgin or don't I have a girl friend? I said I'm not a virgin but I'm no more with my girl friend..she was too irresistible... she pretended like she something flying over my head...as she attempted to catch it...mehn...na full show o...my johnny don dey dance..she smiled and said "if u at not shy touch my b**bs, the rest was history... I entered 10am left 3pm. my boss asked what was I doing since I said the fault was difficult to trace...she paid me well after all and asked for another visit.
another was in a school hostel...they even planned to rape me..it was later I heard it...guys beware if u work in a school and u r sent to girls hostel..don't work in their rooms alone..they will drain your yoghurt..esp..if u r what they fancy..
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Telvin7(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Lol ...Dem many Sha but the one I can remember was when I was staying with my aunt ......there was one sexy house girl with all required products ...and that time I was 13 yes and mehnn even my friends. Just dey come houx everyday bcoz of the girl.....and that girl was so bad....we watched bf together........she seduced one of my friend with her big boobs.......but sometimes she behave holy.......

Until another house girl came. ....things became worst....mehnn...out of thr two of dem ....I dunno which one got the bigger boobs....and they were so fresh........boys used to dash me money bcoz of Dem......the speak English....and they were neat.....

Everynight, they do dirty things .......like asking me to dance with them with only bumshots......and I was staying same room with Dem....they were so tempting having boobs and ass........sometimes twerking with only panties......

They unclad in my present and my dick go rise....chai...see free pussy I nor chop......
There's was a night ......one of Dem was watching bf and she was fingering her pussy ..she was also moaning....and I was asleep but the shouts woke me up...but my aunt spoiled the day ....chai.....

To cut the story short, they left one after the other.....I nor chop free pussy ...chai.....
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Frankicent(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Unik3030:
woow.... I remember back then when I relocated from one state to d other, so I was just squating with a guy in my new state n his gf is always around. I was waiting for an agent to get me accommodation n shop so I was always alone with this sexy bae. the guy leaves for work very early in d morning so only me n dis girl. she's always half naked almost every time,anytime am watching t. v that's when she's always looking for something around d disc rack n this girl will b bending seductively... thaa I go don hard but I go lock up. even when there's no light n i decide to watch film on my laptop this girl will join me n all in d name of laughing she will b touching my laps. omo my mind go don over off. the one she did that broke d camels back was when she was about to have her bath in d bathroom, so her phone was ringing in the siting room.to my greatest surprise this Delilah girl came out of d bathroom with only G-string pant n no bra to receive call,d most exasperating thing was that she was not even in an hurry to go back. at this stage my thing don hard pass police baton, my heart was beating faster n my mind was telling me to grab d offer jeez. I just remember Joseph n his boss wife for Bible so I thought about it that if I didn't excuse this lady she might rope me. Na so I just commot since that day Na to go Skye bank for morning go withdraw money then go deposit am for access, just dey go bank dey while away time till around 4pm from there enter bar take some bottles till 7 when her bf go don come back. thank God I didn't do anything, though they later broke up due to infidelity on d girls path but I thank God say no b me cause am.

hmmmm once missed an opportunity like this cause I didn't want to betray the girl. If it now I wouldn't cause they will still last last break up cause of her indefinite
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Shekochild: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
sylvez:
Almost everyday of my life I get all these advances from ladies... but lemme mention the ones I want you to know.
1. 2011 I travelled to Kaduna to learn trade, in that house was my boss younger sister, every night she comes to my room to play with me, she disvirgined me and from there it was sex every night... thank God we were not caught. every night sex stopped because I got admission.... I been won even forget about the admission....
2.2012, A female friend who is far older than me got jealous about my experience at Kaduna,she said she regretted not being the person that disvirgined me... to cut long story short, she travelled all the way from the west to my school in the east to kill me with sex... but I did not die... that faithful day we exhausted 4 packets of gold circle and yet she still want more raw, that was when I knew she was on a mission to kill me... Thank God I'm still alive telling the story.
3.2013, I was just there o, when one of my course mate came into my room that I should explain something to her, I did o, but she refused to go and was just all over me, whether she slept off I don't know all I know is that she was on my bed until around 11:59 pm, I touched her.. come and go, she did not move that was how I got the message and we had sex just like that. the most annoying part is that, subsequently she behaved as if we never had anything, girls can be very mean.
4.2014, I got born again became a religious leader on campus... that was when the art of seduction became more real. Success was a very beautiful girl, every guy wants her on campus but why she decided to seduce me was what I don't know, she tried but couldnt triumph over me... only grace kept me
5.2015, the way I fell for that girl still beat my imagination till today, she only wanted sex that day and she got it from me just like that o
6.from 2015 till now that I'm serving in Cross River state Calabar for that matter, you know the Calabar story na I've faced just too many temptations and seductions but I'm still celebrating 4years of no sex, only grace did it for wy... that grace is Jesus Christ.

believe you me, if you were truly bornagain you will be ashamed to share this. Sorry, i mean no offend, but just telling you the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by mozel247: 3:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Shekochild:

believe you me, if you were truly bornagain you will be ashamed to share this. Sorry, i mean no offend, but just telling you the truth.

So born again now erases the memories of ur past ba. All this fanatics

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Small080(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Yes, and we dated for 6years, I didn't see it as a bad thing ...... is better to marry who loves you than marry who you love ...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Biglittlelois(f): 1:52pm On Feb 24, 2019
princfred:
How can one be seduced by a girl he is not interested in before?
I usually get angry at them when they try and they get the memo and back off.

You are a well grounded and disciplined guy, nice.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by princfred(m): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Yeah it will likely be a waste of time for me and her anyway. So better to free her fast for her own good. Also i'm the hunter and does not need to be overtly hunted, if i see a pathway for the relationship, to initiate.
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by princfred(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Maybe just sincere. Everyone has his weaknesss and strenght.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by Owenn115: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2019
dudesexy111:
Please guys never sex a girl without a condom all this girls are very dangerous and really desperate because their level of reasoning is different from the way we think....no matter how sweet the pussy is never hit it without a condom.....never trust all this girls the girl you calm you love i swear someone is going hard on her right now lol. grin....playsafe.

This is painful, but true
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by fucc12: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
sylvez:
Almost everyday of my life I get all these advances from ladies... but lemme mention the ones I want you to know.
1. 2011 I travelled to Kaduna to learn trade, in that house was my boss younger sister, every night she comes to my room to play with me, she disvirgined me and from there it was sex every night... thank God we were not caught. every night sex stopped because I got admission.... I been won even forget about the admission....
2.2012, A female friend who is far older than me got jealous about my experience at Kaduna,she said she regretted not being the person that disvirgined me... to cut long story short, she travelled all the way from the west to my school in the east to kill me with sex... but I did not die... that faithful day we exhausted 4 packets of gold circle and yet she still want more raw, that was when I knew she was on a mission to kill me... Thank God I'm still alive telling the story.
3.2013, I was just there o, when one of my course mate came into my room that I should explain something to her, I did o, but she refused to go and was just all over me, whether she slept off I don't know all I know is that she was on my bed until around 11:59 pm, I touched her.. come and go, she did not move that was how I got the message and we had sex just like that. the most annoying part is that, subsequently she behaved as if we never had anything, girls can be very mean.
4.2014, I got born again became a religious leader on campus... that was when the art of seduction became more real. Success was a very beautiful girl, every guy wants her on campus but why she decided to seduce me was what I don't know, she tried but couldnt triumph over me... only grace kept me
5.2015, the way I fell for that girl still beat my imagination till today, she only wanted sex that day and she got it from me just like that o
6.from 2015 till now that I'm serving in Cross River state Calabar for that matter, you know the Calabar story na I've faced just too many temptations and seductions but I'm still celebrating 4years of no sex, only grace did it for me... that grace is Jesus Christ.
Lwkm grin grin
Re: Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:59am On Feb 25, 2019
Shekochild:

not everybody will be ashamed... Same way some broke men share their stories when they are rich while others behave as well f it has always been well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spice your day with these hilarious Pictures / Have You Ever Slept With A Fulani Herdswoman? / How Many People Have You Dated So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.