Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (30723 Views)

35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by AxceX(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2018
The guy is a dunce undecided he still day learn work. I perceive the girl as a potential prey quite gullible I must say even though she didn't fall for this crap

1 Like

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by AlexCk: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2018
If she ever sees anything chaverlom.

Lol

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Stormyweather(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Facebook is the legit home, headquarters of the worse English you can find anywhere.

The girl and the man should continue their primary 4 in whatever fantasy place they have lied to each other about.

1 Like

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by northvietnam(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:

Meanwhile, Someone who is a staff of "Chaverlom" should "nomarry" be able to afford N400 airtime na....... grin grin

lolzzźzzz....

do u Nomarry sound rike dis

4 Likes

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2018
This girl wake up oooooo. The supposed G-boy na real otondo
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Franzinni: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Enugunnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by pillarmaria(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Ajisebioyolaari:
The lady is barely only smart by half.....she even deleted some of her messages to appear like she was smart from the beginning. She actually replied him when he asked for her occupation. Where is that part? Two dullards.

Meanwhile, Someone who is a staff of "Chaverlom" should "nomarry" be able to afford N400 airtime na....... grin grin

I am with you

2 Likes

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by kenoz(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
grin
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Lexusgs430: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
If she called his Mum, what would have eventually happened?

She should have played along...... Nah only N400.......
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by pedrilo: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Chameleon ko
Cameroon ni

1 Like

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by chocorex(m): 11:47am On Mar 23, 2018
the lady is too anxious, she should have followed up till the end of it all. you know its a plot, just follow up and known what the mom will say on phone.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2018
northvietnam:

Na FBI fit U
lol
cheesy
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Smily202:
This girl na real Gee....
[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Confirm one
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by baby124: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Who do yahoo training for this guy? This guy train finish do freedom? LMAO. But on a serious note sha, it’s sad seeing a full grown man making such a nuisance of himself when he can go and find hand work.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2018
scam?

I once told a lady to help me call my mom ghost just to wish her happy birthday and also to just call to say hi cos I didn't want her feelings lonely or not loved, u need to see how happy n elated as she was, point is she felt loved, I no send card, still grateful to those ladies till today.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by onomeabuja: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
ALL THESE SO CALL JOB ADVERTS SEF, CAN THE MOD FIND A WAY OF SCRUTUNIZING SUCH JOB POST ON THIS MEDIA ,because I HAVE APPLIED ON SEVERAL JOB ADVERT HERE SENDING CV HERE & THERE WITHOUT REPLY!
I JUST BELIEVE MOST JOB POST ON THE SOCIAL NETWORKS ARE SCAMMERS! , OLEs , RITUALISTS, KINGNAPERS & YAHOO BREEDS!
PLS EVERYONE SHOULD SHINE ITS EYES
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by FrankSean: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please do anybody have this babe contact I need her for my way. I can teach her work wey she no know.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Pidginwhisper: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
MrValentineIF:
HE LEAVES IN LAGOS BUT WORKS IN ABJ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
30leaves or 40leaves?

1 Like

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Diso60090(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, the self acclaimed "Charvelom" worker killed Mr. English Language with his bare hands.

"I don't noMarry have Chans" grin

Anambra boys sef... grin

The guy chop the English shit am for inside he bedroom '''where is mummy there is popo on the floor who did it his uncle English
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by AreaFada2: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
baby124:
Who do yahoo training for this guy? This guy train finish do freedom? LMAO. But on a serious note sha, it’s sad seeing a full grown man making such a nuisance of himself when he can go and find hand work.
The guy is in KG 1 of Yahoo school. shocked shocked

Did he expect anyone to fall for that murderous grammar?
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by dominique(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lexusgs430:
If she called his Mum, what would have eventually happened?

She should have played along...... Nah only N400.......

If she had called the mum, the mum would have been complaining that she's unhappy with her son as he has refused to bring a wife to her. She will go on to say that she has been praying for a decent girl (like the maga) for her son. The maga will go on to relay the message to the guy and start acting as a medium between mother and son (both scammers). The man will now tell the maga that he is ready to take her home to see his mum as his wife once he returns from "abroad" or "offshore". The desperate maga girl would have caught feelings by then and would have started dreaming about her Bella naija wedding. One day the girl will receive an emergency call that mama is sick and doctors are refusing to treat her till they pay. The man will start crying and begging that she should help settle the medical bills that he will refund her with triple the amount when he returns from abroad or offshore. The desperate maga too will want to prove that she's a wife material and send the money. Quite a number of desperate babes have fallen for this scam.

5 Likes

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pls I need a good network that my subscription will last. My Subs finishes too quickly. Etisalat and MTN literally sucks mb and Glo which was very good, is now Slo.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by AreaFada2: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
30leaves or 40leaves?
Na 80 leaves exercise book. grin cheesy
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Lexusgs430: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
dominique:

If she had called the mum, the mum would have been complaining that she's unhappy with her son as he has refused to bring a wife to her. She will go on to say that she has been praying for a decent girl (like the maga) for her son, she will go on to relay the message to the guy and start acting as a medium between mother and son (both scammers). The man will now tell the maga that he is ready to take her home to see his mum as his wife once he returns from "abroad" or "offshore". The desperate maga girl would have caught feelings by then and would have started dreaming about her Bella naija wedding. One day the girl will receive an emergency call that mama is sick and doctors are refusing to treat her till they pay. The man will start crying and begging that she should help settle the medical bills that he will refund her with triple the amount when he returns from abroad or offshore. The desperate maga too will want to prove that she's a wife material and send the money. Quite a number of desperate babes have fallen for this scam.

But the moment lump sum moni matter enter, nah to lock up nah.......

Many portals available for almost instant money transfer, from the abroad..... If hin no want make hin maale die, hin need to wire the moni (no stories)....
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Lexusgs430: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Pls I need a good network that my subscription will last. My Subs finishes too quickly. Etisalat and MTN literally sucks mb and Glo which was very good, is now Slo.

Do you use instagram?
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by buskie13(m): 12:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
MrValentineIF:
HE LIVES IN LAGOS BUT WORKS IN ABJ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
very possible
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by henryhemon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:
only a fool will fall for this
oil n gas .... cant even spell nonsense

warning girls ... undecided like they all have money to give mtcheew .

Lalas be nice. cheesy grin she say girls no get money to give.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:
only a fool will fall for this
oil n gas .... cant even spell nonsense

warning girls ... undecided like they all have money to give mtcheew .

All about the money!!
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wtf grin
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by rasputinn(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:
Is it by force to do yahoo?

All these upcoming Gee sef. See grammatical blunders
undecided
. LOL @ up and coming yahoo yahoo
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Stormyweather:
Facebook is the legit home, headquarters of the worse English you can find anywhere.

The girl and the man should continue their primary 4 in whatever fantasy place they have lied to each other about.

Should be "headquarters of the WORST"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.