Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15951 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:28pm On May 07, 2010
It might even happen sooner than you think, keep your eyes open and ears to the ground cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by lgboks(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2010
shocked shocked shocked i am still waiting.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:36pm On May 07, 2010
Right, continue to wait, patience will carry you far wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by lgboks(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2010
cool cool coolu bore me. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:46pm On May 07, 2010
Go play with yourself then, perhaps that will be entertaining enough cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by nekabari04: 2:51pm On May 07, 2010
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:54pm On May 07, 2010
Heheheheheeh, I did not ask the Q because I was looking at anyone, I just wanted to know how NL men feel about it, that is all there is to it, I am taken wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:00pm On May 07, 2010
^^^ Hey SA Goddess, me feel ya not being very candid rite there grin

Bye the bye, gotten round to building the bridge of love between the galaxies with you know who yet?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:05pm On May 07, 2010
Rheinmetal:

^^^ Hey SA Goddess, me feel ya not being very candid rite there grin

Bye the bye, gotten round to building the bridge of love between the galaxies with you know who yet?

I am being candid, I have no reason to lie I tell you. I did narrate the story of me approaching a dangerously handsome American guy a couple of years back and did say I would approach a guy if I saw one that seemed "worthy", I really wanted to know what guys here think of being approached because we know NL is a different world,
grin you are talking about my dude, heheheheheheh, saw him again yesterday and he still was trying to sweet talk me, I like dude, he and I end up having silly conversation while I wait for the light to turn green, he never misses me. It was avos he was selling to me yesterday while trying to get my number as well, you gotta love him! cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by lgboks(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2010
i am sorry sa godeess.i like girls who are open about their feelings.not pretenders. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:12pm On May 07, 2010
@ SA Goddess
Loving him already, seems dude does not accept human-imposed limitations, my kind of guy- if you want it go for it.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:14pm On May 07, 2010
lgboks:

i am sorry sa godeess.i like girls who are open about their feelings.not pretenders. kiss kiss kiss

Hai maan dude, why on earth would I pretend, believe me, I go after what I want, I am not shy about it and wouldn't pretend!  I have never even chatted with you before so why would I pretend, I am realer than real so I have no time to pretend, those that know me will tell you so!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:19pm On May 07, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@ SA Goddess
Loving him already, seems dude does not accept human-imposed limitations, my kind of guy- if you want it go for it.

I like his spirit and I genuinely like talking with him, he is cool but I don't know about romance hey. I like that he sees what he likes and he speaks his mind, how i take it is my issue, luckily I am easy and can relate to anyone really!
I am not after into him like that but there is another eye candy I got my sights on wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2010
^^^Here we go again, thot you were taken. lipsrsealed
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:27pm On May 07, 2010
I was just messing around with dude above us, I am single, for real hence I noticed the eye candy I mentioned above!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:34pm On May 07, 2010
^^^ Always love it when you come clean,

Whatchu waiting for then, go for your eye candy then, think how much courage your street vendor worked up just to chat you up. It only takes confidence. If your eye candy is interested, i'm sure the feeling would be mutual. If he's not, well, nothing ventured,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:37pm On May 07, 2010
Rheinmetal:

^^^ Always love it when you come clean,

Whatchu waiting for then, go for your eye candy then, think how much courage your street vendor worked up just to chat you up. It only takes confidence. If your eye candy is interested, i'm sure the feeling would be mutual. If he's not, well, nothing ventured,

Give me a minute, I am working on him already and am happy to say the response has been highly positive  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2010
^^^well, keep me posted, if it's no bother to you, of course
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:44pm On May 07, 2010
I sure will, do check up on me too to find out how the project is going cheesy cheesy cheesy

Have a fabulous weekend, I know I will. I will be off in 20 mins,

By the by, are you American by any chance?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2010
No! Not. Sure like Americans, not so? grin

Have a fab weekend too. will check up as requested.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:56pm On May 07, 2010
Heheheh, I sound like I like them a ton hey, they are cool people, I like everybody man, as long as we click I am super, you could even be from Mars I would not even notice! cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2010
Alrighty, then we will be cool cool

BTW, am a little green goblin from Mars, so you know.

see you around earthling tongue
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 07, 2010
no big deal

girls do approch guys for romance by eye contact.

if u can grab immediately. most girls use the eye contact. very easy for me! easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i notiz
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:09pm On May 07, 2010
Oh how I love aliens  grin

I asked if you were Ame, because of your writing style, not that I like Americans more than others, I am a child of the Universe so I love all people on it!  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2010
@ SA Goddess, No harm, no foul.

I am a child of the universe too (humming "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong)
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:19pm On May 07, 2010
LOL, I am singing "you are a child, of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be you, and whether or not, " cheesy cheesy cheesy

Happy Friday cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Onchedu(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2010
It's not just a Nairaland thang. . .
Nigerian men [ 90% ] would label the Lady loose and make her a subject of discussion.
[ 7% ] wouldn't fail to constantly remind You, that You made the move. Grin
[ 3% ] might handle it in a Civil manner but then, what's 3% compared to 97%?

Having said that, I think I prefer the African way of doing this kinda thang.
Let the men make the move. Cool

@MissyB where did U get this data from? Did U carry out a poll? How many respondents did U have? Where do they reside and work? What age group where the men U interviewed. What tribe where they? Of what social status group did u work with?

Ur right sha. My only beef is the figures.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by kcblast(m): 6:39pm On May 07, 2010
all are still d same,whether a guy or gal approaches d other
Is just d ladies are so shy to do that,it might take dem centuries to do that wink
as for guys they are straight forward cool cool cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by na2day2(m): 8:40am On May 08, 2010
@ OP

women have been know to make such moves but in subtle ways, they laugh at the guy's joke that is far from funny and always try to get the guy to notice them etc. as for me, if a girl approach me for one i wont mind but it depends on how she went about doing it too, same thing for guys to girls, the presentation matters. lastly, know ur standards! if u dont have one, work on urself and forget r/s for the moment
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:14am On May 08, 2010
na2day?:

@ OP

women have been know to make such moves but in subtle ways, they laugh at the guy's joke that is far from funny and always try to get the guy to notice them etc. as for me, if a girl approach me for one i wont mind but it depends on how she went about doing it too, same thing for guys to girls, the presentation matters. lastly, know your standards! if u dont have one, work on urself and forget r/s for the moment

grin grin grin No standards, I should work on myself grin grin grin whatever made you say that, you are funny! But I must say some of you take what is said literally half the time so I am not surprised you said that. SMH @ you though!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by na2day2(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin grin grin No standards, I should work on myself grin grin grin whatever made you say that, you are funny! But I must say some of you take what is said literally half the time so I am not surprised you said that. SMH @ you though!

SMH @u too for not being able to comprehend what i wrote lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Odunnu: 6:37pm On May 08, 2010
na2day?:

SMH @u too for not being able to comprehend what i wrote lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hey sweet biggie heart.Hw r u doin?hvnt bumpd in2 u lately.U ok ryt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Curve Igbo Lady Flogged Mercilessly After She Was Caught With A intimacy gadget:video / Ok. So Why Do Guys Avoid Dark Skin Females? / Slay Queen Bares Massive Cleveage Photo That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.