Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Random Relationship Tips To The Younger Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Random Relationship Tips To The Younger Women. (501 Views)

Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Lady Gets Angry Because Man Prefers Younger Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Relationship Tips To The Younger Women. by Flowers95: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Good day young women.

I have some tips that I would like to share to you young ladies especially those from 18 -28, women who are in their prime, Relationship and lifestyle tips as this takes a large percentage of your life. As a woman who has lived for quite of number of years and experienced things in life, I would like young women especially to wisen up, prepare for the future because you will not be young forever.

I was once like you, thought and believed I was untouchable until age and time hit me, I’m blessed and I have not experienced great regret however, many women my age have lived to regret their decisions made in the past.

1. Marry a man 10-15 years older than yourself.

Women who marry within their age bracket will most likely regret it, we age faster than men, you will not be 20 something forever. Once that man hits 40-50, he starts going through his mid life crisis. He wants to feel young again, if you’re his age mate, he’ll feel old around you and physically you’ll look like his mother not wife. If he doesn’t leave you for a younger woman he’ll cheat on you severely.

2. You are not bob the builder.

Young women please stop taking out huge loans to help your man start a business or whatever the issue may be. Stop giving him huge amounts of money to build his life please please please. Men like to feel like men, he knows you will always take credit for his success and that takes away from his manhood. He will take your money and leave you for another lady that he can impress. So many young women make this mistake of helping a man succeed and end up with nothing tangible in the end apart from debts, children and a broken heart. Women be wise.

3. You owe unconditional to your children, ONLY.

Men do not love you unconditionally, if your vagina cannot make them ejaculate, you cannot prepare their favourite meal, you do not look appealing or cannot produce children for them you are useless to them. They will never love you for ‘who you are’ without additional bonuses. Yet you young women are made to feel bad about wanting a man that can provide for yourself and family. That can provide a lifestyle of luxury. Young women please be smart, and stay focused on what you can benefit from a marriage. Unconditional love is not existent in a marriage my dear.

4. Keep up with your looks and do not let yourself go.
Stop listening to your boyfriend that tells you to reduce the amount of makeup. Stop listening to him when he says he doesn’t like Brazilian hair, it’s a trap. Men like to protect their territory, if he can stop other men from looking at you, his job as a boyfriend/husband will be much much easier my dear. He won’t have to spend as much on you, make as much effort because he knows you’re not going anywhere. Invest in your looks and let that man be scared to lose you, always, please! Regardless of your age.

Stop splitting the bills. Young Women please, let that man be a man I beg una! Stop contributing huge amounts of money in the house. You’re making life extremely harder for yourself and easier for him. He is there to take care of you, that is his Job. Whilst you are helping him pay the bills and also doing 80% of the household chores and childcare, he will spend his extra money and time on a younger prettier lady who will do absolutely nothing for him. Let him take care of the bills and all finances in the house as MAN. Stack your personal/extra money away for rainy days. Be smart oh, I use God beg all of you.

This brings me to my other point. Have something going on for yourself young women. Just because you’re beautiful, that doesn’t mean you should sit on your bottom all day and be unproductive, its not wise at all. Have something going on for yourself, even if it’s small, don’t be lazy This will also help you with rainy days, and you will always have something to fall back on. Wealthier men also like women who have something going on, even if it’s small. I met my husband at 23 I was schooling and had a small hair business on the side. That attracted him more to me as he knew that i had a life outside of our relationship. Quality attracts quality.

6.Put yourself first, Always.
Never Compromise yourself for any man, not even your husband. Always remember that he can leave you and you will be left with nothing if you give your ALL. It should always be a give and take, not give give give. My dear, you must secure a future for yourself and children before anything.

As an older lady, I have witnessed multiple women crying to me about heartbreaks, their husbands cheating or leaving them, they have nothing even though they helped the man to where he is today. It’s always the same story and I always tell them the same thing. Get into a relationship/marriage with a GOAL not expectation. Expectations = disappointment, goals are made to be met. Stop marrying for love, get this silly fairytale illusion out of your head because it’s non existent. Love is secondary but your livelihood is more important. I’m not expecting everybody to understand, however in 10 years you will look back and regret. A word is enough for the wise. Good day my people! I

1 Like

Re: Random Relationship Tips To The Younger Women. by bjayx: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm...be wise...otherwise

1 Like

Re: Random Relationship Tips To The Younger Women. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
What kind of advise is this that I should marry someone not within my age bracket,that I should not think of my husband, I should not strife to be financially buoyant and the other annoying things posted here.I have read some of the comments of OP and it is nauseating but she will quote you and say you are not married yet so you won't understand.You don't need to be married Sometimes to have commonsense to differentiate somethings.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Waje Killed It At Big Brother Naija [true Or False] / Happy Birthday To My Nigga!!! / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.