Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring (1900 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Lady Gets Angry Because Man Prefers Younger Women / Why Are Younger Ladies Marrying Old Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by Purvan(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2023
Whenever I've been on a date with a girl in her late teens or early twenties they have basically nothing to say. Just awkward small talk that goes nowhere and they barely ask any questions because they're so used to simps putting all the effort in for them. Contrast that with women over forty who have always been confident, thoughtful, sensitive and chatty, they don't Bleep you around or waste your time either. It's just too bad that most older women aren't interested in younger men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by Negroid001(m): 1:57am On Sep 06, 2023
She will talk except she doesn't like you
Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by DaddyCoool: 1:57am On Sep 06, 2023
Because they can afford to be!
Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by Samakus(m): 2:10am On Sep 06, 2023
IQ-sapping post.

Ama outta here

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by pansophist(m): 3:39am On Sep 06, 2023
Humans needs time to grow and develop intelligence. A teenager or early twenties might be intellectually far from you if you are at least five years older.

Solution. Be patient, or leave. But only be patient if there is an intellectual potential. An eighteen years old human should already have the foundation to forge their own intellectual path.

And time will water and photosynthesize their intellectual seeds, to a point where they become a full blown Einstein. When you date low, it has its own challenges, and a mismatch of intellectual integration is typical.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by Retardead: 9:02am On Sep 06, 2023
tbh. They've nothing to offer once the needs and wants are satisfied
Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by CJStarz: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Go find your level and grow with them๐Ÿ˜†

Purvan:
Whenever I've been on a date with a girl in her late teens or early twenties they have basically nothing to say. Just awkward small talk that goes nowhere and they barely ask any questions because they're so used to simps putting all the effort in for them. Contrast that with women over forty who have always been confident, thoughtful, sensitive and chatty, they don't Bleep you around or waste your time either. It's just too bad that most older women aren't interested in younger men.
Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by Jeon(f): 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
En pain you.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by Slayar: 4:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
He's right
Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by VinnyBaba: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
OP, you are probably 35-40yrs and too Old for them. sad

If you are around 20-24years, you will Enjoy those small Girls. smiley

Those Girls can't discuss Complex topics.

Talk about Tiktok, Instagram, Korean Series Trends and they will come alive. ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Younger Women So Fckn Boring by logicalhumour: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2023
Negroid001:
She will talk except she doesn't like you
LOL, but no. Even if they like you, they'll still fumble.

I've been with several ones that tried so much not to appear boring to me. It's actually funny how much effort they put into trying to figure out what I'm interested in because for some reason they think I'm not interested in shiiit like movies and gossip.

The truth is that they're just out of phase with what interests the older generation. Whenever I'm with them it just ends up like I'm interviewing them, and they get all nervous. Very funny actually.

If I see that she isn't full of shiiit or not some spoilt brat, I immediately switch on my GenZ side and watch her excitement shoot off the roof grin

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Learn From This Guy. / Your Dream Man/woman / Do You Think Age Should Be A Barrier In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.