Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Atiku Reacts After Bill Gates Criticised Buhari’s Economic Policy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts After Bill Gates Criticised Buhari’s Economic Policy! (339 Views)

Boko Haram: Why I Haven’t Criticised Buhari Despite Borno’s Worsening Insecurity / Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari / El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Atiku Reacts After Bill Gates Criticised Buhari’s Economic Policy! by Ratello: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Atiku Reacts After Bill Gates Criticised Buhari’s Economic Policy

thewhistler.ng

Mar 22, 2018 11:24 PM

Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has lauded Microsoft founder, Bill Gates, for sincerely criticising the Economic and Recovery Growth Plan (ERGP) of the Muhammadu Buhari government.

At the National Economic Council on Investment in Human Capital that held at the Presidential Villa in Abuja, Mr Gates had said the ERGP being implemented by the Federal Government “don’t fully reflect people’s needs”.

The American billiinaire dressed down the government’s economic recovery plan for merely prioritising “physical capital over human capital” development.

Gates, who is the Co-Chairman of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, said the country cannot expect to make progress when the government focuses attention on physical projects while leaving out human capital developments such as health and education.

Reacting, Atiku commended the billionaire for his continued interest and support for the country’s development.

The former Vice President tweeted, ” I applaud ​Bill Gates for his interest and support of Nigeria. I share ​his​ concerns of ​the challenges we face and believe as he does they can be overcome when we as a nation consciously make requisite investments in our human capital and infrastructure.”

http://news-af.op-mobile.opera.com/news/detail/fe95b1c30a6ab5c0dd810a66af691fa7_ng?share=1&country=ng&language=en
Re: Atiku Reacts After Bill Gates Criticised Buhari’s Economic Policy! by Mynd44: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2018

(1)

I Go Show Security Chiefs Pepper If Any Kidnapping Happen Again / Police Threaten To Declare Dino Melaye Wanted / Full Text Of Northern Groups’ Communique On Issues Affecting Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.