Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog (757 Views)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2018
I dedicate this write up to all the men that are taking punches from their wife and have refused to speak up simply because they are men,Men that their wives has refused them to drink water and keep cup.

The Nigerian society has never created a platform for domestic violated men to speak up, sadly, most men especially  the middle class , undergo series of beatings from their wife but won't speak up because the society will laugh at therm, the society expects them as men to keep quiet, feminist who agitate for equalisation of gender should also add husband battery to their agenda.

I got to find out that Women who beat their Husband are mostly the breadwinners (so called feminists) who believe they are equal to men, and so they don't give their Husband the respect allocated to them as nature permits, today I will be speaking on behalf of those men, Domestic Violence against men should also stop!

As a Woman or Wife, you should never forget that a man will always be a man, if you have the power today doesn't mean he can't find someone else, below are 5 reasons why you shouldnt beat a man regardless, God made you a woman, stay a woman.

1. YOU ARE COMMITING A GREAT SIN

Dear beautiful Women, it's important you know that God has made you dedicated and submissive by nature, because you happen to be stronger than your husband doesn't mean you should over power him, you are so wrong, you are so wrong to even think Of raising your hands to your Man, come on he love you.. you should give him that respect he deserves.

2. IT SHATTERS YOUR HOME

A man can't possibly put up with such a demeaning attitude from his wife, he might decide to seek solace and love else where, a woman won't want to stay in the same house with an woman that can't control her anger ,just because he is quiet doesn't mean he can't retaliate, use your head.

3. YOUR CHILDREN WILL LEARN SUCH NEGATIVE HABBIT

Children are very quick to learning negative things than positive things this days, so beating your husband in front of his children will be teaching them to do so in the future, especially your daughters, they might swell remain un-married for the rest of their lives if they are violent towards men.

4. YOU WILL BE STIGMATIZED BY YOUR FELLOW WOMEN, EVEN MEN WILL WARN THEIR WIVES TO AVOID YOU.

No man wants an external body to currrupt his submissive wife, so men who will likely want to maintain their respect as husbands will surely warn their wives to stay away from you as they see you as bad influence, some men might even go as far as beating their wives just to make sure they stay away from you, which is not good, so you have to make your self some one the society should reckon with.

5. IT MAKES YOU A LAUGHING STOCK

I am sure you don't want to be known for such a very bad thing, beating your husband is nothing you should be proud about, let the world know you to be beautiful, kind, lovely to your husband, I am not asking you to be a hypocrite and pretend to be Good on the outside and devilish on the inside, Same Goes for Men.

I have not written this post to spite anybody, so if you feel offended, I sincerely apologize meanwhile this article is open to constructive criticism.. Thanks

This Article was written by JoelsBlog,Do not copy and paste without credit to our website.

https://joelsblog.com.ng/top-5-reasons-why-women-shouldnt-beat-their-husband-no-1-is-very-important/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Missyb3
Farano
Nwaamaikpe
Seun

Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Read more: https://joelsblog.com.ng/top-5-reasons-why-women-shouldnt-beat-their-husband-no-1-is-very-important/

A lot has been over looked by the society,the society is biased ...how can a man be sexually assaulted., the society surely see's it as normal..A man is rapped...nothing wll be done because the society is believes he enjoyed it...

If feminist can fight for women's right then Joel also wants to fight for men's right malinist

Lalasticlala dont u agree
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by bjayx: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Forget all these shiity reasons. Common sense says yiu don't lay Ur hands on Ur spouse... Period!

Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by bjayx: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2018
This op must be a very greedy fellow. Why put a full stop as FTC
Teniola2000:
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:
This op must be a very greedy fellow. Why put a full stop as FTC

Lol...I wanted to add to the above topic, I am sorry... No vex
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by bjayx: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Teniola2000:

Lol...I wanted to add to the above topic, I am sorry... No vex
Apologies for tagging U greedy
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by NwaAmaikpe: 11:12am On Mar 23, 2018
shocked

I actually disagree with the generalized narrative.

I've been privileged to know women who are bread winners yet are still very humble and submissive to their husbands.
A violent woman is a violent woman despite her means.

Women who tend to physically abuse their husbands are not feminists, they are mostly women with excessive testestorone.

That's why till today; I discourage every male family and friend from dating any girl with beards, bass voice or hairy chests.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been privileged to know women who are bread winners yet are still very humble and submissive to their husbands.

Women who tend to physically abuse their husbands are not feminists, they are mostly women with excessive testestorone.

That's why till today; I discourage every male family and friend from dating any girl with beards, bass voice or hairy chests.

Mad man....put ur hands together for the maddest man of our time

1 Like

Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Samusu(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Beat the hell out of him if he fhucked up big time

Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=Samusu post=66086679]Beat the hell out of him if he fhucked up big time [/
quote]

okwaya

lalasticlala
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by DaddyKross: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Show me a man that gets beaten by his wife and i will bet my balls that the man has no balls...

A man without balls is not a man but a sissy, so therefore

My tribe will not challenge today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Teniola2000: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

Show me a man that gets beaten by his wife and i will bet my balls that the man has no balls...

A man without balls is not a man but a sissy, so therefore

My tribe will not challenge today

Thats a lie...that's the stereotype the blogger was talking about... You society people dont get it... A number of men in Nigeria suffer this... But they cant talk... Some men are naturally quiet... But their wives who are perhaps stronger than them they want to humiliate them...
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by DaddyKross: 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Teniola2000:

Thats a lie...that's the stereotype the blogger was talking about... You society people dont get it... A number of men in Nigeria suffer this... But they cant talk... Some men are naturally quiet... But their wives who are perhaps stronger than them they want to humiliate them...

Being quiet is different from being a fool or a sissy.

Noff said.

1 Like

Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Lalas247(f): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

lol you were making so.much sense till the last bit ...
Re: Should women beat their husband? No! See reasons why by JoelsBlog by Cadec007(m): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's why till today; I discourage every male family and friend from dating any girl with beards, bass voice ora hairy chests.
@bolded thought i was alone

(1) (Reply)

See What Buhari Caught Doing In London_pictures / Bishop Endorses Sale Of Alcoholic Drink During Church Service (shocking Photo) / Working Class Dating A Student Is Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.