Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,195 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out (3580 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by 9jagist01: 11:42am On Mar 23
I’m 31, I have no husband, No child or house, Men I have been meeting are not serious- Lady cries out

A young woman has shared her feelings of loneliness and frustration on social media, responding to a video of another woman expressing similar sentiments about turning 30 without achieving certain life milestones.

see more below.....
https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/03/im-31-i-have-no-husband-no-child-or.html

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Westerhoffe(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23
That point in life will always come.

I'll only pity her though if she has never met a good/right man.
But if she has, but turned them down because she wants to enjoy her life first, then now is not the time to lament…

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by oz4real83(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23
Have a positive impression\vibes about men, don't see men as "scum", when you do these, good men will come your way.

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by sylve11: 2:34pm On Mar 23
Hmmm cool
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by vibemad007: 2:40pm On Mar 23
I feel ya
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by APOPTOSIS: 6:01pm On Mar 23
Before this era, women never fought over such.
Those days wives would encourage their husbands to pick more ladies as wives and get them off the streets but see what we have in our hands today...
See what a wrongly adopted Feminism has caused.
This was never a problem before at all.

Today men are becoming Gays😭😭
The worst is many are spending their entire lifetime as bachelors because they can't keep up with empowered and disrespectful ladies while our daughters are roaming the streets confused with cucumbers in their handbags

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Pat081: 9:32pm On Mar 23
Westerhoffe:

But if she has, but turned them down because she wants to enjoy her life first, then now is not the time to lament…
God bless you , she may be like that call runs gal call Jennyclay

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by sulakishop(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23
Your attitude may be affecting your altitude, work on it

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Tohsynetita1: 9:58pm On Mar 23
Pat081:
God bless you , she may be like that call runs gal call Jennyclay
is jennyClay same as Jwessgratitude girl
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by VinnyBaba: 10:06pm On Mar 23
It's not easy Sha.

I feel for 30+ single ladies most times. embarassed sad

When their Friends are doing Wedding anniversaries and Naming ceremony, They are still in the Market.😒

This is Why our Naija ladies should maximise their Time.
You will see some 28,29 yr old ladies dating a Married Man, and be telling you it's because there are no Husband materials.. undecided undecided
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Nicepoker(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23
Consider removing your womb like one 45 years old layer on this forum grin

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by EDOSBROWN: 10:36pm On Mar 23
Work, on yourself, change your friends, and your location, try to find something doing, if u are not working, ur Mr Right will locate u.
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Nicepoker(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23
Tohsynetita1:
is jennyClay same as Jwessgratitude girl
No. The former is an upcoming hoe. The later is an over aged ex hoe .

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Seunpapa65: 10:58pm On Mar 23
Omo men have advantage in a scenario like this as a man even at 50 u can still marry or worst u go get baby mama
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Exousiang01: 11:02pm On Mar 23
Westerhoffe:

Are you saying a ladies success in life can only be fueled by meeting a good man?
Lol.
People mindset strange oh.....
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Originalsly: 11:28pm On Mar 23
The guys she meets .... or should it be the guy's she chooses to date? I believe that's the main problem with most of them .... they choose to be in relationships with guys without really checking to find out if the guys are really interested in them ... or what they have to offer. Any woman at 31 who is not in a stable relationship needs to take a long hard look in the mirror to see the root of the problem. 31 is not too late to begin correcting the problem or erasing the dirt.
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Jewessgratitud3: 1:21am On Mar 24
Just hang in there and stay positive. It doesn't matter how people view you because of your present condition it can only get better and don't let your challenges define you. Those living In mansions are not better than you time and chance only happened to them and it will happen to you soon if you just hang in there and keep hope alive.

Ignore anyone who looks down on you because of your condition and keep it real. Don't try to fake it to please or conform to their opportunistic standard. cheesy.

You're pretty and will soon find a responsible and comfortable man who will sweep you off your feet.

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Jewessgratitud3: 1:26am On Mar 24
Nicepoker:

Seun
nlfpmod
Mynd44
This moniker needs to be deactivated cos you can't all keep acting like you don't see how he goes about insulting people at will. What exactly are you keeping such monikers around for? To add to number or what?

Keep acting like you don't see him until he lands this forum into a big mess. Hope you've not forgotten so soon how negligence of this sort nearly crashed this site few months ago. Elites are watching .
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by quadraheem(m): 3:50am On Mar 24
Just asking.
Did her father or mother have house at age 31…?
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Samuelojonla123(m): 4:52am On Mar 24
Nicepoker:
Lmao 🤣 🤣

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Emmabyte: 5:04am On Mar 24
The cucumber side got me laughing out loud
APOPTOSIS:
Before this era, women never fought over such.
Those days wives would encourage their husbands to pick more ladies as wives and get them off the streets but see what we have in our hands today...
See what a wrongly adopted Feminism has caused.
This was never a problem before at all.

Today men are becoming Gays😭😭
The worst is many are spending their entire lifetime as bachelors because they can't keep up with empowered and disrespectful ladies while our daughters are roaming the streets confused with cucumbers in their handbags
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by tuoyoojo(m): 7:56am On Mar 24
I feel for her though

A woman should be careful because when she is her early 20s to mid 20s, she is in her prime esp for a woman who desires to get married.

She should do well to get a serious man because by the time she enters her 30s , her make value would be reduced greatly and it would take great luck to get a good man

Many girls in their 20s would erroneously believe that the attention they are getting now would continue indefinitely

To be forewarned is to be fore-armed
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by jesmond3945: 8:19am On Mar 24
9jagist01:
I’m 31, I have no husband, No child or house, Men I have been meeting are not serious- Lady cries out

A young woman has shared her feelings of loneliness and frustration on social media, responding to a video of another woman expressing similar sentiments about turning 30 without achieving certain life milestones.

see more below.....
let her go and sit down. It took me 5 to 6 years to fight my way through before I got married. Me as a man o not even a woman. For a woman as you enter school they are already coming but you would be doing shakara.

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by jesmond3945: 8:22am On Mar 24
VinnyBaba:

It's not easy Sha.

I feel for 30+ single ladies most times. embarassed sad

When their Friends are doing Wedding anniversaries and Naming ceremony, They are still in the Market.😒

This is Why our Naija ladies should maximise their Time.
You will see some 28,29 yr old ladies dating a Married Man, and be telling you it's because there are no Husband materials.. undecided undecided
dont feel for any of them o.it would be even worse with gen z. They dont take responsibility for their decisions. Never

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Nicepoker(m): 9:15am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:

Seun
nlfpmod
Mynd44
This moniker needs to be deactivated cos you can't all keep acting like you don't see how he goes about insulting people at will. What exactly are you keeping such monikers around for? To add to number or what?

Keep acting like you don't see him until he lands this forum into a big mess. Hope you've not forgotten so soon how negligence of this sort nearly crashed this site few months ago. Elites are watching .
grin grin grin grin ; you registered last year. You have spent one month already. Don't you have a job outside this space? grin Are you a hoe. If I may ask?

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by CarlosTheJackal: 9:33am On Mar 24
Jewessgratitud3:
Just hang in there and stay positive. It doesn't matter how people view you because of your present condition it can only get better and don't let your challenges define you. Those living In mansions are not better than you time and chance only happened to them and it will happen to you soon if you just hang in there and keep hope alive.

Ignore anyone who looks down on you because of your condition and keep it real. Don't try to fake it to please or conform to their opportunistic standard. cheesy.

You're pretty and will soon find a responsible and comfortable man who will sweep you off your feet.
Senior Special Adviser on ndi uwa mgbede

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by Jewessgratitud3: 9:44am On Mar 24
CarlosTheJackal:

Now I know why your wife left you. With men like you around no woman should think of getting married.
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by GodHimself: 9:49am On Mar 24
It’s all programming.

The truth frees from unnecessary mental suffering.

You will have peace no matter your situation.

9jagist01:

see more below.....
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by JOACHINpedro: 10:56am On Mar 24
CarlosTheJackal:
This is wrong.
Allow women be free here

Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by MrsAminaBello(f): 11:10am On Mar 24
Nicepoker:
una no go kill person for this forum grin
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by meobizy(f): 11:29am On Mar 24
…and?
Re: I’m 31, I Have No Husband, No Child, No House Lady Cries Out by tiswell(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25
Jewessgratitud3:

Seun
nlfpmod
Mynd44

rest!
If they remove every one, will you stay alone on nairaland?
Everything na seriousness for una,yet you lots live very unserious lives out there

Please Where Do I Go From Here In This Present Situation? God forgive me. / If She Is Not Good Enough To Be Your Wife, Then Don't Sleep With Her! / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why?