Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR (40320 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by gbemoh: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol when the news doesnt go down well.....saharareporters then becomes an APC machinery......LOL !!! Can people ever stop talking.
maestroferddi:
Propaganda paradise.

Stop telling us. We want Buhari to do his worst if he has a modicum of proof.

These media sensationalism is not working.

APC media should grow some sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by ct2: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Donald7610:
But he's guilty of the crime?
I didn't celebrate him

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by kenex4ever(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
braine:
Bloody thief.
Fash-ole is a bigger thief.

Budget thief.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by gbemoh: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Assets declaration is the issue here. Read, its in english !!
velai:
Since they were his property, he was free to sell them at whatever price.

Bia Sahara reporters,

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by saintmark88(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
IVORY2009:
shocked shocked

Sahara reporter again, what proof do they have that Mr. Ekewremadu is the actual owner of the said properties, if you can proof beyond reasonable doubt, with evidence, so be it, if not.... it remains a propaganda as usual..

U wouldn't say this will if sr said it belongs to burutai

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by gbemoh: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
I'm sure you would sleep better this night kwa ??

kenex4ever:
Fash-ole is a bigger thief.

Budget thief.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by IVORY2009(m): 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
saintmark88:

U wouldn't say this will if sr said it belongs to burutai

Same I will say, Burutai is my boss....
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
gbemoh:
Assets declaration is the issue here. Read, its in english !!
please I need a translation of the post to either Yoruba or igbo language...

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by BabatCargo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Apc oo,pdp oo,att ooo all are the same thing
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
dre11:

Deputy Senate Ekweremadu Sells Two US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Nigerian Gov't From Seizing Them

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/23/deputy-senate-ekweremadu-sells-two-us-properties-below-market-value-stop-nigerian-govt

Ike Ekweremmadu, Aguiyi ndi Igbo. Anyi kwu gi na azu. Ride on Sir, Na dem go first taya
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Godsent4life: 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
parisbluefox:
How much can u buy? I can help u get it directly from stores in my city.

come to inbox please
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by davodyguy: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
IVORY2009:
shocked shocked

Sahara reporter again, what proof do they have that Mr. Ekewremadu is the actual owner of the said properties, if you can proof beyond reasonable doubt, with evidence, so be it, if not.... it remains a propaganda as usual..

Do you have comprehension challenges? Cant you read where it was proven?

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by gbemoh: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nigerians love sensational news. Lets enjoy them like we have been enjoying the ones we love reading, and not get bitter cause we dont like this one.
There is no point barbing just one side of your head alone.

eyeview:
Why do i feel that this Sahara guy's stock in trade is blackmail. He gets some exclusive and sensitive privileged info about a high powered nigerian and trades it in for cash. Your failure to meet his demands will see it being posted as news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by IVORY2009(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
davodyguy:

[s]Do you have comprehension challenges? Cant you read where it was proven?
[/s]
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by gbemoh: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cause he's your brother ? He can do anyhow kwa ??
fakeprophet:
sahara reporter can you please kindly leave ekweramdu alone and face your own big criminal and drug Lord? I mean Tinubu
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by gmoni2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
IVORY2009:
shocked shocked

The buy and sales report is easy to get.
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by MrMcJay(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
I can see some clowns castigating SR.

When SR hits APC and its crooks, they believe SR. When SR hits PDP and its crooks, they cry blue murder.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Etuagievin(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kk
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by IVORY2009(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
gmoni2:

The buy and sales report is easy to get.

Then get it and take it to court and when the courts finds him guilty, then Shara reports can now publish this online, as it stands, is a mere propaganda as usual, anybody can snap pictures and obtain false information....
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by linearity: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
IVORY2009:
shocked shocked

They gave you proof above and you gloss over it.

Property ownership and tax records are open to the public, most counties have these information for free online, if not online a visit to the local county office can get you the info or a paid search service online can do the same.

SR cited property tax info, a mere google search can point to the county records with these info, it’s not rock science.

If you want to hide your loot or properties, the US is the very worst place to go do that. US businessmen trying to hide their loot go to the Caymen Islands, Cook Islands & Belize and ignorant Nigerian looters heads to the US to β€˜hide’ theirs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by LeOstrich: 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Posting CGIs and claiming to be the property

Sowore you can only decieve your fellow afonaja illiterates
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by 35824L: 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
The Iboes are funny people. They will tell you that islam is a problem in nigeria but they keep swarming northern states to find abode. Go to yobe, borno and other boko haram affected states and the only southerners you find there are Iboes. One of them was appointed special assistant to katsina state governor the other day, and they left their red mud region in lorry loads to go and worship masari for it! They will never support their own but they are the ones dying to make atiku or dankwanbo president. Just see how ekweremadu stole so much and refusf to invest it in the red mud region but took the money to the islamic enclave of UAE to stash. I tire for these people.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by IVORY2009(m): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
linearity:

They gave you proof above and you gloss over it.

Property ownership and tax records are open to the public, most counties have these information for free online, if not online a visit to the local county office can get you the info or a paid search service online can do the same.

SR cited property tax info, a mere google search can point to the county records with these info, it’s not rock science.

If you want to hide your loot or properties, the US is the very worst place to go do that. US businessmen trying to hide their loot go to the Caymen Islands, Cook Islands & Belize and ignorant Nigerian looters heads to the US to β€˜hide’ theirs.

Then let them take it to court, as far as I am consign there are no courts "ONLINE", anybody can snap pictures and upload online, and trust Saharareports for who they are....I am not saying, it is not possible for a public savant to steal, yes its, but let the courts do its work...
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Antoeni(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
A Breast in d Hand is far better than two in Bra,
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by frankmoney(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
IVORY2009:
shocked shocked

one minute you guys are supporting SR for exposing buhari on dapchi the next you are condemning them because of ekweremadu , we are all hypocrites sha

8 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thief... Ole
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by IVORY2009(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
frankmoney:
one minute you guys are supporting SR for exposing buhari on dapchi the next you are condemning them because of ekweremadu , we are all hypocrites sha

Take a minute and check the history of all my post here on nairaland and show me, where I did so..... we are in a digital age, were manipulation can take place easily, let the courts do its work!
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
The way these rogues called SINators are embezzling public funds makes me question what future holds for the coming generations.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
I guess you are getting too used to bloggers, this is real journalism, investigative journalism to be pricise

eyeview:
Why do i feel that this Sahara guy's stock in trade is blackmail. He gets some exclusive and sensitive privileged info about a high powered nigerian and trades it in for cash. Your failure to meet his demands will see it being posted as news

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by parisbluefox: 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
magnitopyriteATgmail.com

Godsent4life:
come to inbox please
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by erek(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
I don't see myself running politics in a country like Nigeria.....because u will have 1001 people ready to shoot u in the head for free and feel like a hero......

my dear politicians , please try and convince us that it is worthy and a rare privilege to lead if not u will forever hide in ur homes and cars without having a stroll ever in a street corner....

the government is suppose to sharpen a nation not destroy it

I DON WAKA!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Resumes Plenary With New Mace After Thugs Attack / List Of Jonathan's Cabinet Members And Their Latest International Appointments / Police Arrest Killer Of Temitope Sugar Olatoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.