Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR (40322 Views)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Abba Kyari: How FG Spent Millions Of Naira In Trying To Save Buhari's COS - SR / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by maasoap(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
ct2:
this is my problem with Buhari, nepotism .the hatred for the igbos is so much
How has this kind of reasoning benefited you either as an Ibo or Nigerian?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by semyman: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Criminal
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by uba1991: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
i av never seen a tribe so tribalistic like dis pigs.the funny thing is ,majority of them live,eat,do business outside their own land,instead of appreciating their host they turn arround to hate them. They tribalise everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by charmosky(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
i wish this juicy properties where in Los angeles, i would have bought it from him....
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Optionalx: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
How much is this building that someone who has been earning about 15m monthly for about 12 years na can buy? Even for yankee small boys who earn 70 to 100k per annum dey afford this kin houses na

Abeg make we hear word Sahara
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Optionalx: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
uba1991:
i av never seen a tribe so tribalistic like dis pigs.the funny thing is ,majority of them live,eat,do business outside their own land,instead of appreciating their host they turn arround to hate them. They tribalise everything

Shove the appreciation part in your behind
Some mumu dont know that their other tribe who own properties and business in the east and even speak the language
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Mechejy: 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=dre11 Since Ekweremadu responded that if bokoharam should be given caliphate that biafra should also be given to him, buhari and other muslims have been targeting him.Yoy remember they planned to plant money in his house by EFCC officials but thier plans were revealed.however buhari and his accomplices must surely regret this
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by jobbers: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Thief thief thief all of them thieves
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by coputa(m): 7:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
mayweather145:
who they give all those Sahara reporters news sef ?
investigative journalism.You are not aware because Nigeria media practice junk/brown envelope journalism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by coputa(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mechejy:
[quote author=dre11 Since Ekweremadu responded that if bokoharam should be given caliphate that biafra should also be given to him, buhari and other muslims have been targeting him.Yoy remember they planned to plant money in his house by EFCC officials but thier plans were revealed.however buhari and his accomplices must surely regret this
Regret for exposing a thief,
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Okoroawusa: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
ct2:
If I slap you now they will see I beat small pikin
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by texazzpete(m): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
ct2:

Sycophant. ZERO houses in the US or Abuja and you're here defending a man who has multiple houses acquired through possibly shady means.

I think the decision is quite clear. Any property wey you no declare, the govt can get an order to freeze and seize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Okoroawusa: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
ekiyorA:
When SR bring news about how much Buhari paid BH dat news correct,but when it concern Pdp n dere people na Bmc handwork.
Exactly what I wanted to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by ct2: 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
bamidelee:
werey
ni e
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by ct2: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Igbo, yoruba or hausa : a thief is a thief.
yes I agree with u ,but how many hausas have been prosecuted
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Why can't Ekweremadu invest this money in his State? Why can't he use some to sponsor at least 10 to 20 thousand people for free education like Okorocha? All politicians are unclean but the worse is anyone who invests money outside Nigeria.
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by bionixs: 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
tofolo:
This is how they steal our money and take out to another country.
be there crying our money our money until you end up poor,then posterity will judge you. go and make money my friend
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by uba1991: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
ct2:
they can't prosecute them at once.and if u check statistics 80% of nigerian criminals are IGBOS,dats d fact. The igbos still becous they know dia kinsmen ll defend them, if check u ll see dat it is hardly for a hausa to defend his tribeman over crime.eg the former NNPC boss is from kaduna and nobody defended him for stealing milions dolers

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by uba1991: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
ct2:
they can't prosecute them at once.and if u check statistics 80% of nigerian criminals are IGBOS,dats d fact. The igbos still becous they know dia kinsmen ll defend them, if check u ll see dat it is hardly for a hausa to defend his tribeman over crime.eg the former NNPC boss is from kaduna and nobody defended him for stealing milions dolers. Even metu DAT agreed he stole money some of u still defend him

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
davodyguy:

Do you have comprehension challenges? Cant you read where it was proven?

And where is the proof
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
willi926:
a clean conscience fears no accusations. but in dis case he is guilty.

He's guilty like burutai n Jagagban St Anthony of Padua...grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
This thief should not escape oh

Ekweremadu is a big thief that must be dealt with...

Cease all his properties already... Gushhh sad

And St Anthony of Padua's property nko? Wen will the FG cars it all.
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
mayweather145:
who they give all those Sahara reporters news sef ?

They just write lies on newspapers without a single proof.
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by ct2: 9:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
uba1991:
they can't prosecute them at once.and if u check statistics 80% of nigerian criminals are IGBOS,dats d fact. The igbos still becous they know dia kinsmen ll defend them, if check u ll see dat it is hardly for a hausa to defend his tribeman over crime.eg the former NNPC boss is from kaduna and nobody defended him for stealing milions dolers
the NNPC man is a southern kaduna Christian and not hausa fulani, I will totally agree with you if you can pin point any hausa fulani that as been prosecuted
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Iscoalarcon: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
ct2:
is Saraki an igbo osu undecided
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Iscoalarcon: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
ct2:
the NNPC man is a southern kaduna Christian and not hausa fulani, I will totally agree with you if you can pin point any hausa fulani that as been prosecuted
What about Sambo Dasuki

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by 1kinggy(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
Keyamo is the prosecution counsel? FG can't win this case.

(Check his records for EFCC cases.)
Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by Countersam(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
dre11:

Deputy Senate Ekweremadu Sells Two US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Nigerian Gov't From Seizing Them

Chai...
Thunder should just fire this generation of politicians once and for all.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/23/deputy-senate-ekweremadu-sells-two-us-properties-below-market-value-stop-nigerian-govt

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by ofwest47(m): 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
Imagine, these Bia_fraud leaders who have been looting since the time immemorial yet their Bia_fraud idiots continue to say they are being marginalized despite the trillions of Naira being sent to their area and being sheared and swallowed by their
leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu Sells 2 US Properties Below Market Value To Stop Gov't Seizure - SR by blacknp(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2018
ct2:
I believe pdp's presidential hopeful sule lamido is in court?My brother if you steal and you get caught then you will realize religion or ethnicity can't save you,a thief is a thief,no one wants to be labeled a thief,you can verify from Prince Dasuki of the sokoto caliphate.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / Ovia South-West LGA Result: PDP Charges Party Leaders To Occupy INEC Office / Iara, Adams Oshiomhole & El-Rufai Dancing At APC Rally In Edo ( Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.