Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,057 members, 7,838,683 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) (30459 Views)

Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
You should be sensible enough to know the difference between a writer and a screenwriter.

A typical blackman/person...When you are caught at your shoddiness, you resort to making emotional outbursts instead of internalizing corrections...

Shut up your stinking mouth -- wherein lies the distinction? A screenwriter, for all intents and purposes, is a writer.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by maestroferddi: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Shut up your stinking mouth -- wherein lies the distinction? A screenwriter for all intents and purposes is a writer.
Pick up a dictionary and stop arguing like a stark illiterate...
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
maestroferddi:

Mumu, I write for a living. Have been doing so for the last seven years. Tell me something else.

Pompous pibsqueak.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Shut up your stinking mouth -- wherein lies the distinction? A screenwriter, for all intents and purposes, is a writer.
thank you my dear
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
oh. All these curse words.. For what?
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dry bones shall rice again
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
Dry bones shall rice again
grin grin u need to see my own bones before u talk..
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by chronique(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kai,see how her chest been flat like grinding stone that year... grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by chronique(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Mumu, I write for a living. Have been doing so for the last seven years. Tell me something else.

Pompous pibsqueak.

Hmmm. As a writer,you should know when to use "have" and "I've", and the distinction between both.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by edward1106(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
maestroferddi:
Blogger writing nonsense...

Gifted writer? Where are her books?

Wouldnt you have made your point without needless falsehood?

Maybe script they meant but gifted?
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Labake1 fine pass this babe jo
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

Hmmm. As a writer,you should know when to use "have" and "I've", and the distinction between both.

So now it is my grammar you want to pick on. Pathetic.

I do know the distinction, but I choose where I apply grammatical rigor and where not to. Besides that sentence is grammatically correct. Do your self a favor and read up on colloquial language. Idiot.

I don't bother myself with punctuation... what are editors and proofreaders there for?
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Icon79(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
She was more beautiful then than now.

O pari
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Labake1 fine pass this babe jo

Everyone is unique grin
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

laugh o
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Icon79:
She was more beautiful then than now.

O pari
lie
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

I do know the distinction, but I choose where I apply grammatical rigor and where not to. Besides that sentence is grammatically correct. Do your self a favor and read up on colloquial language. Idiot.

I don't bother myself with punctuation... what are editors and proofreaders there for?
what's really your point now?
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
labake1:

Everyone is unique grin
you're the most unique Jo.

I don port again o, no thanks to the moderators grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Best throwback picture still goes to Francis Odega. grin grin grin As he was yesterday, he remains today, almost no change.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by elegushichilling: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lesson: it is within every person, a greater and better you in the future, if you don't give up now. Never give up, move on and do the right things no matter who or where you are. What is worth doing is worth doing well. Even in d midst of distractions, don't be distracted, when you see oppourtunity to grab your goals, get hold of your goal, only when the Signal says yes, or there may be retaliation. Most importantly let God be your first, your number one person, because good things don't come easy, life and challenges will try to prevent you, even the people you think love you, but no one has the power to prevent you but only you. When you believe you can, you can and you will do it. With God as your mentor and leader, nothing is impossible for you to achieve. Until you prove to God no one matters but Him, d peak is your starting point. When that/those great person/people tells/tell you to leave your goals and do other things, but you choose d invisible God asking you to continue, that He will not leave you, and you go on, you have proven yourself to God and Life that you actually believe in Him and He will support you to the end. When you intend to go the way of the supernatural, Jesus is enough for you, talk to God and make your request known to God in Jesus' name and He will do it just as He has promised in His word. Life is simple, so be simple in your journey and make your decissions in Jesus name. Time will soon announce your greatness and victories. @IsraelAraO...com
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by labake1(f): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
enemyofprogress:
you're the most unique Jo.

I don port again o, no thanks to the moderators grin grin

Thank you dear

Kai they like you gan grin
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith1:
what's really your point now?

Kiddo. Go to sleep abeg.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by chronique(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

So,a harmless observation and correction, has led you to address me as an idiot? Well, it's obvious who the real idiot here,is. All these internet retards with poor basic education, won't stop to amaze me. You should be really ashamed of yourself for even trying to defend what you wrote there. Only a dunce would write the sentence: "have been doing so for the past seven years", and still come out to boast that it is correct, when the sentence starts with the verb " have". Even when it is used as a noun(which is informal),it never starts a sentence in that context. Writer my foot. A writer that depends on a proofreader to correct a grammatical expression of less than 3 sentences, is a complete idiot who shouldn't have any business with writing in the first place. Scallywag!
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

So,a harmless observation and correction, has led you to address me as an idiot? Well, it's obvious who the real idiot here,is. All these internet retards with poor basic education, won't stop to amaze me. You should be really ashamed of yourself for even trying to defend what you wrote there. Only a dunce would write the sentence: "have been doing so for the past seven years", and still come out to boast that it is correct, when the sentence starts with the verb " have". Even when it is used as a noun(which is informal),it never starts a sentence in that context. Writer my foot. A writer that depends on a proofreader to correct a grammatical expression of less than 3 sentences, is a complete idiot who shouldn't have any business with writing in the first place. Scallywag!

Idiot. My proofreaders make me look good. It is not all about the grammar you silly fool. I wish you were here so that you can say all that you have said face to my face.
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
renewa29:
Best throwback picture still goes to Francis Odega. grin grin grin As he was yesterday, he remains today, almost no change.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
chronique:

You claim to be a grammarian, yet your text is chockfull of run on sentences and awkward constructions. Haha. I laugh. Learn how to use commas, please.

Let it be known to you that my mastery of a niche specialty gives me all the writing work I need. I am not your mate in any way. My advanced degrees alone will make you cower in my presence.

Once again, only kids are hung up on grammar and you have
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Kiddo. Go to sleep abeg.
I'm a kid now. Kikikikkikhahahahh cos I have refused to join your improbable argument. Try!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by francesawesome(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:
This woman is overrated IMO lipsrsealed
undecided

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by DaddyKross: 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
francesawesome:
it's like you just heard the word "overrated" that is why you use it when it's not necessary

Ok dear
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
labake1:

Thank you dear

Kai they like you gan grin
na me and dem for here. Dem no gree me send you private message. Awon oloshi alakori dede
Re: Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) by EgbechoFaith1: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin
francesawesome:
it's like you just heard the word "overrated" that is why you use it when it's not necessary

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Tiwa Savage For Signing Universal Music Deal / Uche Nwaezeapu And Lauren Agokei White Wedding Photos / Toke Makinwa And 70-Year-Old Dr Fadeyi Are Rumored To Be Dating As OAP Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.