Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong (5823 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

My tribe won't challenge today cheesy
anti-feminist? Or alpha-male?
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by DaddyKross: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
anti-feminist? Or alpha-male?

The former.

Cadec007:
u sound like a disgruntled beta!

I told you cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by roarik(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
woman beater undecided
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by shaybebaby(f): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Horlartunes:
Yes *beating* if only have beat sense into her head she will have regards and respect me but I was doing like a lover boy petting her even when she bleeped up only if I have beat her give her mark take her out beg her till now our relationship will still be strong like olumo rock any way my next relationship auntie be ready for beating any slight Bleep up I will whip.you

team # alpha male

3 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by highqueen(f): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
shaybebaby:
word#

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

The former.

I told you cheesy
i am in btw i.e not a feminist and also not an alpha male so we are in the same league! @bolded lol
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by DaddyKross: 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
i am in btw i.e not a feminist and also not an alpha male so we are in the same league! @bolded lol

Welcome to the tribe cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

Welcome to the tribe cheesy
thanks can i get the monikers of some tribe members?
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
shaybebaby:
correct bae

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by DaddyKross: 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cadec007:
thanks can i get the monikers of some tribe members?

Don't you get it ?

I am the Tribe

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
DaddyKross:

Don't you get it ?
I am the Tribe
:-D:-D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by sylvez(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
The cost of condom that time is not even up to N50 it should be around N5 to N15...
may be the father could not even afford it... what a waste

ReinaFarine:
And if only you daddy had used a condom. Just one condom of #50? It would have prevented this waste of space you've become that thinks relationship is something you should beat someone into accepting.

No wonder she left your stupid ass.

3 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by newslifeop: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oh
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
hahahaha

its Okay To Call Me By My Username... But Dont Mock Me na... I Wasnt even Fighting you
Lol Alright then smiley

You See I'm not a trouble maker wink
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol Alright then smiley

You See I'm not a trouble maker wink
that I Dont Know Yet... You Might Decide To Pounce on Me Tomorrow smiley
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
DeadRat:
that I Dont Know Yet... You Might Decide To Pounce on Me Tomorrow
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
A protegé of Ubunja.
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by fancy4eve(f): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
I wonder y sum pple will not hv sense, imagine wat u posted. Wat if anoder decides 2 design ur sisters body lyk map of nigeria all in d name of luv or trying 2 save his relationship, wat will b ur reaction? I wonder hw pple reason dis day. U need 2 get sum sense abeg
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Horlartunes:
Yes *beating* if only have beat sense into her head she will have regards and respect me but I was doing like a lover boy petting her even when she bleeped up only if I have beat her give her mark take her out beg her till now our relationship will still be strong like olumo rock any way my next relationship auntie be ready for beating any slight Bleep up I will whip.you

why beat her... she has her life to live if you can't tolerate her, simply end the relationship.

God have mercy on your soul if you dare touch the sister of someone with mind like me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Horlartunes: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
crotonite:
why beat her... she has her life to live if you can't tolerate her, simply end the relationship.

God have mercy on your soul if you dare touch the sister of someone with mind like me.
nothing to u go do bro! Cos nah me she dey bill not you
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Cadec007(m): 12:45am On Mar 24, 2018
crotonite:

don't mind this alpha males
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Beat her or not she will still dump your ass cos its was meant to be dumped.

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by amakadihot87(f): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Funny........if u raise your hands on someone like me in a relationship......

i will break your head with bottle and apologise later
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Horlartunes: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2018
amakadihot87:
Funny........if u raise your hands on someone like me in a relationship......

i will break your head with bottle and apologise later
you no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by jaymichael(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2018
I can never love a woman or lady so much that she will do something to hurt me so much that I would want to hit her. I can never love a woman or lady so much that I will pet her even when she is doing something wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by unifydworld: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Hello Nairalanders !!! I HAVE NEVER COME FOR HELP SINCE I JOIN THIS platform ,THAT WAS 2013. I WANT YOU ALL TO GIVE MY DAUGHTER A SUPPORT IN THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY COMPETITION. SHE MADE IT TO THE FIRST STAGE , PLEASE VOTE FOR OSOBA ISTIJABAH IN THE 2STAGE OF THE ONGOING CUSSON BABY OF THE YEAR COMPETITION.WE HAVE JUST 2DAYS TO PICK TOP 100. PLEASEEEE YOUR VOTE COUNTS AND MEAN A LOT TO US! PLUS I JUST GOT TO KNOW YOU CAN VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE WITH NO STRESS. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389402 ,CAST YOUR VOTE BY CONFIRMING YOU 'RE NOT A ROBOT, PRESS THE BACK BOTTON AND RELOAD THE LINK O.............KEEP RELOADING THE LINK TO CAST AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Horlartunes:
nothing to u go do bro! Cos nah me she dey bill not you
go on.
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by amakadihot87(f): 9:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Horlartunes:
you no even fine sef
.........you havent seen me and you can never see me....
....i dont deal with touts like you............ask my correct dudes in nairaland
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Horlartunes: 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........you havent seen me and you can never see me....
....i dont deal with touts like you............ask my correct dudes in nairaland
mam am not a touts mind you! If you see me you I'll wet on the spot mam, then Cruz you on my Lexus es350
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by remedick: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
Horlartunes:

You can't understand you girls need more than daily petting
you are wrong.

May be I will do a thread on the mistake we make as guys.
Re: What I Learnt In My Last Relationship! Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Keep on beating her until she dies in your hands grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help Chatting On Whatsapp With Girls / Why Nigeria Girls Are Beautiful On / WARNING: My Experience With Olosho – I Wept!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.