Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal (36922 Views)

How I Sold My Cars, Lost My 40-Year-Old Son To Sickness — Alapini Osa / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Hushpuppi: "I Sold Eva Water To Ice Prince" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Pentools(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
benzene00:
I'm already salivating over that plate of okpa

Can't wait to get back to my city so I can have a taste of our delicious native meal

If You are in Nigeria and you haven't eaten "okpa enugu state", You are missing alot

shocked

Nwanne your head dey dia already. If the okpa is not from Enugu state then its not okpa. One out of a million stuffs I miss about Enugu.
042 representing... Anytime any day!!
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by benzene00: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pentools:

Nwanne your head dey dia already. If the okpa is not from Enugu state then its not okpa. One out of a million stuffs I miss about Enugu.
042 representing... Anytime any day!!

Nwannem nwoke

Gi No there
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by piagetskinner(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
hmm..inspiring... never give up...

iv never eaten okpa...how does it taste?
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by churchee: 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Euouae:

grin grin grin grin
You go tey for street manchi!
But I go comot one day wink
Euouae:

grin grin grin grin
You go tey for street manchi!
But I go comot one day
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by remi1444: 1:33am On Mar 25, 2018
Are you a JW?
DavidEsq:
God's miracle in our lives is not our climb from penury to wealth. It is how we have used our lives to bring people to repentance. The growth of God's Kingdom does not depend on our wealth; rather it depends on our being able to search deserving hearts and teach them about God's Kingdom. Matthew 24:14 and Matthew 25:15.
It is therefore wrong to show off one' acquired wealth as a measure of one's personality or God's "grace". 1 Timothy 6:17.
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by DavidEsq(m): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2018
remi1444:
Are you a JW?
Yep
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by kalu61(m): 6:57am On Mar 25, 2018
free2ryhme:

Everyone who let poverty suddenly become a motivational speaker

That's how it should be because people wants to be encouraged by those that experienced what there are going through.
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by eagleonearth(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2018
jubianose:
it is true. my mum used to supply his mum with the red oil for cooking of the Okpa, then in O'Connor road by St'brigids church at Asata, Enugu in Nigeria. God pls remember me as you remember Ugoo. One luv
wow, so you know him. Try connecting with him now.
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by eagleonearth(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2018
DavidEsq:

Yep
no wonder
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by ahmedbanj(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmmm, I'm smelling something bros Frank!
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by zoedew: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
benzene00:
I'm already salivating over that plate of okpa

Can't wait to get back to my city so I can have a taste of our delicious native meal

If You are in Nigeria and you haven't eaten "okpa enugu state", You are missing alot

shocked

Okpa at Peace Mass Transit Park Enugu is sooo delicious- tasty and fluffy!
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by DavidEsq(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2018
eagleonearth:
no wonder
Wat are u wondering about ni?
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
You need to thank your fans. Its not easy to trust a nobody
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by Assassin101: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2018
how can "Nwaamaikpe" avoid commenting on this "okpa" thread? am baffled..
Re: Frank Edwards: I Sold 'Okpa' For 10 Years And It Was My Daily Meal by scofield2016: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Frank Edwards songs, Lyrics, and Albums

Full Name of Artiste: Frank Ugochukwu Edwards

Date of Birth: Enugu, Nigeria (Southeastern Part of Nigeria)

Nationality: July 22, 1990

Occupation: Music Minster; Singer, Songwriter, Pianist, Producer

Marital Status: Single

Gospel music in Nigeria is a thing of joy and celebration; this is because Nigeria is predominantly Christians and gospel music lovers. Other religions as it were, dance and sing to Frank Edwards’s music. He is one of the best songwriters and music producers Nigeria has ever had. In addition, he is one of the best leading gospel artistes in Nigeria.

Frank Edwards was born into the family of Elder Edwards with other five (5) siblings. He started singing at a very tender age, like 7 – 10. At about the same age range, he learned how to play the piano from his beloved father, Elder Edwards. This little training inspired him to pursue music as a career. Going into music was not enough, as he needed more to establish himself on the global stage. During his teenage years, he became a Born-Again Christian and began his Christian journey as a member of the renowned LoveWorld Inc. popularly known as Christ Embassy Church. This is where he encountered Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, who saw his God-given talent and gave him the platform to minister to a global audience for the first time.

https://entertainmenttrain.com/artists/frank-edwards-songs-lyrics-and-albums/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall / Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set / Jay Boogie Makes A Bold Return With A Transformed Physique (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.