Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady (3392 Views)

I Want A Tall Man, I Have Money So I Don’t Care If He’s Broke – Lady Says / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nairaland and idiosyncracy is like bread and butter.
Quote me and ...undecided
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
lalasticlala why are you ignoring me cry
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
BTW i didn't say u have a car for bragging purposes but for clarification, because a girl who doesn't even have 100k in her account quoted me and was saying trash. not every guy on nairaland is broke just that we don't make noise. even when ladies broke shame guys on thread we don't comment, the guys that usually feel threatened and start insulting each other are broke.

no lady on nairaland can afford a car. na me talk am
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
At a particular time,everybody has been broke at least once. Both ladies and guys,so I don't get it when we say somebody is broke. There is a difference between being broke and being poor. I can be broke but expecting my dough in days or weeks,does not make me poor. Like I said,everybody has gone broke at least once in his or her life.
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by chicoMX(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:

aite I get your drift .. what if the person at the moment doesn't have that amount but expecting their pay check soon

what r those called

Simple, they're broke at the moment grin
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Lalas247(f): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
chicoMX:

Simple, they're broke at the moment grin
lol
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:
BTW i didn't say u have a car for bragging purposes but for clarification, because a girl who doesn't even have 100k in her account quoted me and was saying trash. not every guy on nairaland is broke just that we don't make noise. even when ladies broke shame guys on thread we don't comment, the guys that usually feel threatened and start insulting each other are broke.

no lady on nairaland can afford a car. na me talk am
its like that car of yours is your greatest achievement.you keep talking about it.i wonder what you will do if you develop a real estate.2.5m naira?can't even buy a good plot of land.
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by LordKO(m): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Until being a broke girl automatically means a girl with attitudinal and behavioural vices then these submissions remain balderdash.

A girl can be broke and still have her self-esteem rooted in strong self sufficiency. Money or inadequacy of it doesn't buy class, only good ethical leanings does - a lady can be broke without being small-minded.

Meanwhile, being broke is quite different from being in poverty. Only poverty-stricken ladies can possess and exhibits those irritating attitudes and behavior you listed.

Believe you me that at least 90 percent of poverty-stricken ladies (people) will be able to achieve financial freedom in particular and class upgrade in general - so long as they're mentally sound - if only they can embrace a change of ethical leanings.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Unik3030: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

5million naira is broke to me but that's actually my definition of broke.

someone that has less than 100k in his/her account
how much do u have in your account? how much your father get when him marry your mum? how much does he have in his account? all I notice from people like u is that your mom married a super duper broke guy who happens to b your father n u are trying to correct that mistake. your ignorance is always shining like diamond. d day I saw nkechi dad n where they call there house is when I realise people like u are from gutters. low lifers
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by stephleena(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
nwanneni:
its like that car of yours is your greatest achievement.you keep talking about it.i wonder what you will do if you develop a real estate.2.5m naira?can't even buy a good plot of land.
nwannem,thank u sir!!
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by kalu61(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
some time am amaze by the intellectual processing power of some dude in nairaland. Anybody can be broke even Dangote. Brokenness are in sizes and don't mistake being broke with being poor. I have been broke a couple of time and will. Nobody is above it not even the government.
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by nelsonebby(m): 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

one thing I've noticed about ladies on nairaland is their rudeness. you're asking if that's all I have achieved.

I'm a graduate, I bought my car 2.5m
I believe you don't even have 200k in your account, who's broke now?

pls don't derail this thread with irrelevant talks.

lalasticlala pls do the needful
You mean 1.2M?
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by kalu61(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

my definition of broke is someone who has less than 100k in his/her account. thanks
Just listen to yourself. Over 40% of Nigerians make less than 50,000 a month yet parents still train their children in school, some marry earning less. I can't boast of 100k in my account but am not broke. Stop priding your achievements. It's what somebody burn at a spot. That you bought 2.5m car doesn't make other with less than 100k under achievers. Be mature for once.
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalas247:
o I see
well I'll stay out if this debate cause even 1 million naira can be broke to some ppl just saying

hmmmmmm... Well Said!

1 Like

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Shuayb0(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Very sensitive topic I must say. But the truth is smart people know that "Wealth is in the mind".
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by jawalis(m): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
hmmm.... don't even have 5k in my acct, I pray I get a job to sustain living.
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Rukkydelta(f): 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Anyone that can eat 3times daily adequately with not having problems providing such meal is not broke
If you can provide for your essential needs in life you ain't broke
So you people should just stop this broke guys and broke girls stuff it's becoming annoying
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 25, 2018
Rukkydelta:
Anyone that can eat 3times daily adequately with not having problems providing such meal is not broke
If you can provide for your essential needs in life you ain't broke
So you people should just stop this broke guys and broke girls stuff it's becoming annoying

ladies started it, so deal with it
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 25, 2018
Unik3030:
how much do u have in your account? how much your father get when him marry your mum? how much does he have in his account? all I notice from people like u is that your mom married a super duper broke guy who happens to b your father n u are trying to correct that mistake. your ignorance is always shining like diamond. d day I saw nkechi dad n where they call there house is when I realise people like u are from gutters. low lifers

my dad has never been broke dude,. I wasn't born into poverty so stop spilling shiit about what you don't know, my dad has been a politician since 1991 ,presently he's the SA to Delta State Gov on community development. plus I've made my own cash, purchasing a mansion isn't my problem.
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 25, 2018
nwanneni:

I have 2plot of lands so wtf are you talking about?
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

you're right, you're gonna attract your type because you're one of them. I'm 23 I've my own Toyota corolla, you don't have one but you call me a broke nigga?
a broke person is someone who has less than 100k in his/her account. NB; Mind what you say, I'm not among typical nairaland guys.

cc seun, lalasticlala

no rule broken
I have 75k untouched and am living my life on a low am I still broke
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

I have 2plot of lands so wtf are you talking about?
anyways, no time to trade words with a pompous smallie that just started this journey called life.u might have loaf,but some people's got the bakery.so watch ur tone
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2018
segunmelvin:
I have 75k untouched and am living my life on a low am I still broke

no
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmm was gonna type something but i didn't co-ordinate my thoughts properly
Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by bizzy500: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Broke girls right now

Re: 6 Consequences Of Dating A Broke Lady by Unik3030: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
Prechbills:

my dad has never been broke dude,. I wasn't born into poverty so stop spilling shiit about what you don't know, my dad has been a politician since 1991 ,presently he's the SA to Delta State Gov on community development. plus I've made my own cash, purchasing a mansion isn't my problem.
everyone is a king behind the keyboard

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Ask For Your Picture / 18+ Me And My Friend's Sister / Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.