Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists (62723 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Man Travels From USA To Jamaica To Propose To A Lady (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Faithway10: 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2018
Nigerian girls are gradually becoming bolder and better at playing the side chick role.

A Twitter user who seems to know a lot about married men has listed advantages of dating them.

This came after a another Twitter user tweeted; "Husband snatchers.... What do you gain?

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-lists-advantages-of.html

The MO
@iam_mystiquee
The husband
Preferential treatment
Love and care from a married man
No stress
Constant money in the account
No" baby don't go anywhere without informing me"
Baby girl vacations for me and my girls all on his credit card.
Emergency needs always met quickly.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_mystiquee/status/960104557148860416

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6649496_cymera20180204153642_jpeg76c22b60debcdd27fc335ba112d544f4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Faithway10: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2018

2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Faithway10: 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
More...

1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by taylor88(m): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
Where is Kanayo O. Kanayo when u need him most

Which kind wahala be this fvck just dey hungry me this Sunday morning

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by pocohantas(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2018
LOL. If we put our sanctimonious attitude aside for a second, she is right. But I pray a young girl gives these advantages in future...using her husband as case study wink

We have the loyal cheating husband and the disloyal one grin
Loyal ones would tell you your position and you gats behave well!
They talk good about their wife and kids. Coded way of reminding you that you're just for thrill.

Disloyal ones? These ones will deny their marital status, when they don't deny it, they will so deride their wife. She is fat, smelling, they wanna divorce her, if they had met you first...they would've married you. All na for you to sha hang leg, make them administer prick...

The people involved should fear God.

173 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by HausaOverlord: 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2018
Her future husband after reading all her tweets

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Sterope(f): 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2018
All of una never jam correct craze.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Mhissgaga(f): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2018
The only thing is that a single lady wouldn't go far with a married man knowing he's not entirely hers but he's so going to show her the kind of love that she has never experienced

It's a no-no for me anyways

9 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by johncallidon(m): 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2018
Interesting list.
Thanks!!!
For Yhur effort. buh am sorry to say this....

No Bleep* Given!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by XhosaNostra(f): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2018
I hope she never gets married. Karma has a way of biting you in the ass.

Anyway, what he does with her, he'll end up doing it to her once he finds another new flavour of the moment, to get his dick wet. Fool!

21 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by donstan18: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:
LOL. If we put our sanctimonious attitude aside for a second, she is right. But I pray a young girl gives these advantages in future...using her husband as case study wink

The loyal ones would tell you your position and you gats behave well!
They talk good about their wife and kids. Coded way of reminding you that you're just for thrill.

The disloyal ones? Hah! These ones will deny their marital status. Even when they don't deny it, they will so deride their wife. She is fat, smelling, they wanna divorce her, if they had met you first...they would have married you. All na for you to sha hang leg, make them administer prick...

Ladies, fear God, if you don't fear him...Pls, use your head.

I'm impressed.
Experience is indeed a great teacher.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by BiafranBushBoy: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
Perfect!! I support her notion.

Only hope she doesn't get married at all...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by talk2rotman(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2018
aaaahhhh...mo conclude...o ponu!
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by sinaj(f): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
If they bath her pancake face with acid she will start screaming foul! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Martin0(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Anyway, what he does with her, he'll end up doing it to her once he finds another new flavour of the moment, to get his dick wet. Fool!

eheh now I got ur time ,Why did u deactivate
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

I'm impressed.
Experience is indeed a great teacher.

Of course, I knew you booked space...looking for who to quote and catch trips. Na your work wink

12 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Martin0(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ndiqinisekile ukuba abazange bakuhlasele ngokuhlambalaza okanye into

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by subtlemee(f): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2018
This type are the ones making pastors richer , by the time the reach their late 30s and the sugar daddy dumps them for someone younger and fresher they'll start patronizing fake pastors for husbands to drop from heaven

31 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by donstan18: 12:57pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Of course, I knew you booked space...looking for who to quote and catch trips. Na your work wink

I'm being punctual to my work cheesy

But still, Experience is the best teacher. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by XhosaNostra(f): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

eheh now I got ur time ,Why did u deactivate

Rebirth. Being online constantly takes a toll on you mentally & emotionally. Since I can't do things half-assed (I'm here all the time), I need as much time away as possible. Hence I always delete every now & then.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by XhosaNostra(f): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

Ndiqinisekile ukuba abazange bakuhlasele ngokuhlambalaza okanye into

Hahaha. No, nothing like that.

Nice try. You're getting better at this tongue

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Martin0(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Rebirth. Being online constantly takes a toll on you mentally & emotionally. Since I can't do things half-assed (I'm here all the time), I need as much time away as possible. Hence I always delete every now & then.

hian na wa ooo zakho iindlela hmm
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by XhosaNostra(f): 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

hian na wa ooo zakho iindlela hmm

Hahaha. Na so. Na my way be dat grin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

I'm being punctual to my work cheesy

But still, Experience is the best teacher. cheesy

So,all your comment on NL is outta experience?
You don't read or see things happening all around you?
Mtchew...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Martin0(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. No, nothing like that.
Nice try. getting better at this tongue
uyakwazo oko? Ngoku ndiya kukhwela ukukwazi
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by mikejj(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Loyal ones would tell you your position and you gats behave well!

Disloyal ones? These ones will deny their marital status, when they don't deny it, they will so deride their wife. She is fat, smelling, they wanna divorce her, if they had met you first...they would've married you. All na for you to sha hang leg, make them administer prick...

The people involved should fear God.
so which one do you do prefer loyal or disloyal one oya tell us

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by Martin0(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Na so. Na my way be dat grin

hmm madam utshintshe nor carry am come my side oogrin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by donstan18: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2018
pocohantas:

So,all your comment on NL is outta experience?
You don't read or see things happening all around you?
Mtchew...

I can't remember saying you commented out of experience, I had to share a thought with you that "Experience is the best teacher"

Or was your comment out of experience? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by XhosaNostra(f): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Martin0:

hmm madam utshintshe nor carry am come my side oogrin

Lol, I don't know what to say. I ran out of Pidgin.
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by newyorks(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
see her zombie like face. na to break ha head sure pass. she couldn't get hold of any man so she now resort to dating engaged men sad
Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by mikejj(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
grin grin the law of karma is static..by the time u gt married and your husband starts coming home the next day.plz dont complain

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
donstan18:

I can't remember saying you commented out of experience, I had to share a thought with you that "Experience is the best teacher"
Or was your comment out of experience?
cheesy

Look for someone else to play semantics with, I am not in Pri-2 wink

mikejj:
so which one do you do prefer loyal or disloyal one oya tell us

As a wife? angry
Or as a side chick? embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.