Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,305 members, 7,829,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer (3422 Views)

Ghanaian Female Police Vs Nigeria Female Police. / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman / Guys, Which Of These 3 Hot Female Corpers Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by daviesblaze(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
am definitely on a writing spree right now.
need your support guys.
Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by daviesblaze(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Driving on a two lane country road with no street lights and being pitch black outside, I pulled the zipper down and reached in my boxers, pulling out my cock.

Lost in erotic thoughts of the nude dancers at “The Landing Strip” and vigorously stroking my cock, I noticed flashing lights in the rearview mirror. I pulled over and a motorcycle pulled up behind as I came to a stop.

The officer was standing next to the car before I could finish covering up.

”Good evening Sir, I stopped you for driving thirty miles an hour over the speed limit. I’m going to have to ask you to step out, I’m arresting you for indecent exposure.”

“But officer, I can explain.”

“I bet you can, now turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

She then turned me around, pushed me against the car and slapped the cuffs on my wrists. She spun me around and wrapped her hand around my cock. “What’s your name, Sir?” She asked, as her hand stroked the hard shaft while pulling down the zipper of her jacket.

Looking at her name tag, I replied, “Dave, Sergeant Bayo.”

”Well Dave, it looks like that big baton of yours is in desperate need of some relief.”

Before I could say anything, she was on her knees, her tongue swirled all around the large circumcised head.

I watched her suck the head into her mouth. Sergeant Bayo then swallowed my cock down to the base, her tongue licked the blood engorged shaft and her hand coaxed the nut sac to release its man fluid.

I watched her head bobbing up, then down as she pumped her hand up with a twisting motion on the throbbing shaft. Already aroused from watching the nude dancers, it didn’t take long for the first shot of cum to fill her mouth. she squeezed the throbbing shaft, letting my cock slip from her mouth. She touched the tip of the head to her breast, loosened her grip and let two loads bathe her supple flesh. Aiming my cock at her other breast, two more loads exploded and covered her other breast.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................

should i continue cool cool
Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by daviesblaze(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rising to her feet, she quickly removed the cuffs and said, “I want that baton in my p*ssy, now.”

I unbuckled the belt to her holster, letting it drop to the ground as she undid the belt to her trousers. I yanked her trousers down around her ankles and saw that she chose to go commando. She placed her hands on the car, sticking her butt out. I stepped up, as she spread her legs apart and in one hard thrust, buried my baton up to the hilt in her sopping wet pussy.

“Fill me with more of that delicious cum, dav.”

I grabbed a handful of her hair as we bleeped like it would be our last time. Our grunting and moaning was carried by the gentle breeze. We both felt my impending orgasm and she cried out, “Fill ‘er up, stud!” It didn’t take long and my man fluid filled her to overflowing.
She came after several more thrusts of my baton as I pulled her to me. I stepped back, letting my baton slip from her p*ssy and pulled up her trousers. She zipped up her jacket and pressed it against her skin as I handed the holster to her. Looking at me, she commented, “You better put that baton away.”

I quickly tucked my now flaccid cock back in my trousers, pulled her to me and kissed her full on the lips. Our tongues intertwined, the kiss became ever more passionate, but time was not on our side.

Sergeant Bayo stepped back, straightened herself out and asked, “Same time next Friday, Dav?”

“I’ll be here, Sweety.” Standing there, I watched as my girlfriend sped off into the night to finish her shift and then got in my car.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
So tell me, how did I do
Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by NeeKlaus: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
So all these happened on the road, in public?? Y'all watch a lot of Brazzers shaa.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by daviesblaze(m): 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
nah.
it was kinda a lone lane less travelled by motorist cool
plus it was almost night.
Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by Xsem(m): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Check your HIV status asap undecided
Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by pu7pl3(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Geez all these guys above me tho....its just a fvcking story now

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Stay away from Xvideos OP grin
Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by Nicklaus619(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Op nairaland is not Nolllywood, stop living in fantasy. Wake up angry

Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by Fernandowski(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bangbros.com

If you know, you know......
Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by pweshdodo(m): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2018
I saw them cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 25, 2018
daviesblaze:
Driving on a two lane country road with no street lights and being pitch black outside, I pulled the zipper down and reached in my boxers, pulling out my cock.

Lost in erotic thoughts of the nude dancers at “The Landing Strip” and vigorously stroking my cock, I noticed flashing lights in the rearview mirror. I pulled over and a motorcycle pulled up behind as I came to a stop.

The officer was standing next to the car before I could finish covering up.

”Good evening Sir, I stopped you for driving thirty miles an hour over the speed limit. I’m going to have to ask you to step out, I’m arresting you for indecent exposure.”

“But officer, I can explain.”

“I bet you can, now turn around and put your hands behind your back.”

She then turned me around, pushed me against the car and slapped the cuffs on my wrists. She spun me around and wrapped her hand around my cock. “What’s your name, Sir?” She asked, as her hand stroked the hard shaft while pulling down the zipper of her jacket.

Looking at her name tag, I replied, “Dave, Sergeant Bayo.”

”Well Dave, it looks like that big baton of yours is in desperate need of some relief.”

Before I could say anything, she was on her knees, her tongue swirled all around the large circumcised head.

I watched her suck the head into her mouth. Sergeant Bayo then swallowed my cock down to the base, her tongue licked the blood engorged shaft and her hand coaxed the nut sac to release its man fluid.

I watched her head bobbing up, then down as she pumped her hand up with a twisting motion on the throbbing shaft. Already aroused from watching the nude dancers, it didn’t take long for the first shot of cum to fill her mouth. she squeezed the throbbing shaft, letting my cock slip from her mouth. She touched the tip of the head to her breast, loosened her grip and let two loads bathe her supple flesh. Aiming my cock at her other breast, two more loads exploded and covered her other breast.
...........................................................................................................................................................................................

should i continue cool cool
lemme guess..u got this from X videos bah?cheesy

Re: My Experience With A Hot Female Police Officer by daviesblaze(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2018
Bantam:
Bantam:
)8

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are Really An Attractive Man / How I Caught Our Rev Father Having S*x With My Sister; Man Narrates / How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.