Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,235 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships (1001 Views)

Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Photos: How Many Ladies Make Their Money These Days... #SoftWork / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships by daGUVNOR(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships

1. You Don’t Know Your Own Value

This might be one of the most common areas where I work with my female clients. Do you chase after the bad boys who treat you poorly and only want them more? Are you attracted to all the unavailable guys? Are you afraid to ask for what you want? Do you put up with nonsense expecting that “one day” it will magically change? If so, welcome to the club — you are far from alone. You, my dear, do not know your value. The truth is that there are only two fears in the human condition: one is that you’re “not enough,” and two is that you won’t be loved. Let’s be clear: this will keep you single until it changes. Ironically, the thing that will keep you stuck here for years or even decades is that no man can really respect a woman who will allow him to treat her so shabbily, so this truly is a self-inflicted wound. I’m sorry for being so blunt, but the truth will set you free — even if it makes you angry or defensive first. If that’s the case, don’t bother getting mad at me. I cared enough to level with you so you can actually have all the love you truly deserve.

2. You Over-Rely On Your Masculine Energy

Many of my clients are highly successful women and well known in their communities. They’re doctors, lawyers, executives and entrepreneurs, but they can’t attract — or keep — a man. Ironically, their success is oftentimes a result of the fact that deep inside, these women also have huge doubts about their self value. (Do you see a theme here?) In fact, it’s their over-compensation that often leads to their success. The problem only gets dramatically worse if they’re divorced or are single parents because in order to be the sole provider or protector, too, their entire day is spent living in their masculine, achiever energy. While that may be effective in paying the bills, continue reading
Re: 8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships by daGUVNOR(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: 8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships by daGUVNOR(m): 10:15am On Mar 30, 2018
100%

(1) (Reply)

Right Way To Make Love To A Woman / Male Nigerian Blogger With Big Boobs Finally Finds A Way To Hide It (video) / What Love Can Cause - A 17 Yrs Old Boy And A 15 Yrs Old Girl Just Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.