Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation (3001 Views)

Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
I'm dedicated, amiable and diligent at the office but i've got a problem. I stare a lot at the mammalian gland. This makes the females look at me in disgust. Some have to adjust thier cloth when talking to me. How do i salvage the situation.

Some ladies don't help matters as they wear cleavage-baring clothes or leave some buttons unbuttoned. Although, i'm to blame at times as i consciously look out for that spot. Is this normal or perversive.

1 Like

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Earthquake1: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hahahahaha your normal just a little perveted
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by XhosaNostra(f): 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
That qualifies as "sexual harassment in the workplace". You'd have been served with a warning or fired a long time ago in a different company or different country. No time for creeps.
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by mzhorlah(f): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
According to psychologist,guys have a high tendency of being attracted to breast because that was how they derived pleasure when they were younger (sucking mamas breast).

Now,to your case, learn to control yourself so you would not be disgraced anywhere. Speak to your self at all time.

1 Like

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Tallesty1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
That qualifies as "sexual harassment in the workplace". You'd have been served with a warning or fired a long time ago in a different company or different country. No time for creeps.
A lot of women have lost their Job because of their dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
A lot of women have lost their Jobs because their dressing.

There's a dress code for every company, if you don't comply, you deserve to be fired.
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Daughters of Jezebel,they are the reason I wear extra boxers while at work.With their big bress wey dey bend dîck,the fess boxers always goes home soaked.

6 Likes

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
A lot of women have lost their Job because of their dressing.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Gbam!!!

☣ ☠
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by themayor4542(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
My man, you need help. From where? I don't know. But you definitely need help.

Mean while, I have over 1000 mature Broilers available for sale. With average weight of 3.2
Price is 2800. Location is Sango Ota.

1 Like

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by sod09(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
bignoisemaker:
I'm dedicated, amiable and diligent at the office but i've got a problem. I stare a lot at the mammalian gland. This makes the females look at me in disgust. Some have to adjust thier cloth when talking to me. How do i salvage the situation.

Some ladies don't help matters as they wear cleavage-baring clothes or leave some buttons unbuttoned. Although, i'm to blame at times as i consciously look out for that spot. Is this normal or perversive.
I'm facing same ish but I quickly get my self back
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Tallesty1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:

There's a dress code for every company, if you don't comply, you deserve to be fired.
I doubt if cleavage baring is a dress code where the op works

1 Like

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by DaddyKross: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
bignoisemaker:

I hate this shiii like madt especially when i am not really looking and you are now adjusting because you think I'm looking at it undecided

Are you mad

3 Likes

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by XhosaNostra(f): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
I doubt if cleavage baring is a dress code where the op works

Yeah, but his actions is a cause for concern in any environment, particularly a working environment.
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by OriflameNIG: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Just state at this pics and you will be ok

1 Like

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by 7footre(m): 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Village people use convoy de chase this one
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by luminouz(m): 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
mzhorlah:
According to psychologist,guys have a high tendency of being attracted to breast because that was how they derived pleasure when they were younger (sucking mamas breast).

Now,to your case, learn to control yourself so you would not be disgraced anywhere. Speak to your self at all time.
Not me!!!
Ass is what I look out for...who cares about boobs?? wink

2 Likes

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Cadec007(m): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
DaddyKross:

I hate this shiii like madt especially when i am not really looking and you are now adjusting because you think I'm looking at it undecided

Are you mad
lol

1 Share

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by R3B3L(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nothing is wrong wit u. It's normal. Maybe u ain't so good looking or not so awesome personality so dey adjust and c u as perverted.
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by mzhorlah(f): 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
luminouz:

Not me!!!
Ass is what I look out for...who cares about boobs?? wink
that's what you people say. You might prefer the b**ty but am sure you still care about B**bs
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by bayocanny: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Are you telling me that once you stare at male or female body parts, one has engaged in sexual harrasment
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by luminouz(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2018
mzhorlah:
that's what you people say. You might prefer the b**ty but am sure you still care about B**bs
Not as much as u think...ukwu is my thing!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2018
Earthquake1:
Hahahahaha your normal just a little perveted
ohh..k. I'll tone it down a little smiley
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:
shocked
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by marvin906(m): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Your a fool.. your ancestors are you using your sense to play draft.. and your just looking
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
mzhorlah:

pheww... What a relief. I guess moderation is key

1 Like

Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bantam:
Daughters of Jezebel,they are the reason I wear extra boxers while at work.With their big bress wey dey bend dîck,the fess boxers always goes home soaked.
hahaha.... Carnal man
Re: Help! Bwest Is Destroying My Reputation by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
DaddyKross:

Are you mad
as in eh... Sometimes, accidental looking and they pick offence and cover up.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) / Use Of Insultive Words On Your Male Partner / Am 22 And Seem Not To Find A Loving Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.