Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started (1121 Views)

It Started With A Look / Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince / How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by mrpeter010(m): 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Most of us have ex's , when the relationship was about to crash how did it happened ? Some start by reducing how they communicates i.e. No more frequent calls, taking eternity to reply messages etc. Share yours ...
Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by Horlaidex(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
We lived in the same city, so I lied to her that I was traveling and would be so busy and we won't be seeing anytime soon. I reduced the calls to twice a day, later once and even kept ignoring her calls. She had to move on when she knew I don't have her time anymore. We are still friends though.
Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by mrpeter010(m): 10:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Horlaidex:
We lived in the same city, so I lied to her that I was traveling and would be so busy and we won't be seeing anytime soon. I reduced the calls to twice a day, later once and even kept ignoring her calls. She had to move on when she knew I don't have her time anymore. We are still friends though.
why did you dump her? You got your share of the national cake ba ?
Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by Horlaidex(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
mrpeter010:
why did you dump her? You got your share of the national cake ba ?

She's all I want in my woman, beautiful, intelligent, respectful, a very good cook but she lies alot and that's a turn off for me. I can't deal
Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by siegfried99(m): 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
SOME GUYS MATTER JUST FUNNY TO ME..

WHY WOULD YOU DUMP A LADY WHEN YOU CAN BL**P HER TILL SHE GETS THE MESSAGE AND RUN For her life , BY HERSELF. .. NO NEED TO TELL HER. grin

grin hian! Tell for wetin na grin You will continue enjoying the moment till she realizes she is dating herself grin
Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by Ebios(m): 11:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wow...nice topic..
In my own case,l just told her that....
In fact, guy wetin u wan carry am do self?
My mouth, zip up.....

Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by delugajackson: 11:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
shocked

Nowadays, guys don't say it's over. They misbehave till you get tired and walk away. It's called being creative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by Nedfed(m): 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
Horlaidex:

She's all I want in my woman, beautiful, intelligent, respectful, a very good cook but she lies alot and that's a turn off for me. I can't deal
Oya swear if u neva chop her puna
I fear naija guys dey must give excuse shaaa ni expecially the yorubas.

Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by sammytune(m): 11:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin
siegfried99:
SOME GUYS MATTER JUST FUNNY TO ME..

WHY WOULD YOU DUMP A LADY WHEN YOU CAN BL**P HER TILL SHE GETS THE MESSAGE AND RUN For her life , BY HERSELF. .. NO NEED TO TELL HER. grin

grin hian! Tell for wetin na grin You will continue enjoying the moment till she realizes she is dating herself grin

Bros I Like u Jor

1 Like

Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by Horlaidex(m): 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nedfed:

Oya swear if u neva chop her puna
I fear naija guys dey must give excuse shaaa ni expecially the yorubas.
A certain tribe has nothing to do with break up bro... We had sex like mad and we are still in good terms. Fûcking her steadily. No string attached anyways.
Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
I KEPT ON NAGGING

I KEPT ON FEELING ANGERED AT ANY SLIGHT

I STOPPED HAVING CONVERSATION WE USED TO HAVE BECAUSE EVERY THING SHE DOES IRRITATES ME

I BECAME MORE SEX STARVED LIKE I FUCKKK HER MORE THAN BEFORE...........

UNTIL HER BRAIN RESET TO RECOGNIZE MY ATTITUDE

1 Like

Re: How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started by enesty77(m): 3:39am On Mar 25, 2018
She gave me attitude, and I gave her red card..

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian Shocked After A Girl He Asked Out In 2010 Accepted In 2018 / One Word For Aunty Evening Newspaper From Badoo / How Men Can Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.