Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince (516 Views)

Your Experince With Lady With Lot Of Body Hair / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Honestly i hate it when some people became enemies after break up. As for me am still frds to all my ex. Some stil help we i need and i also help we they demand frm me. Some ex can be ur destiny helper or connect u to ur destiny helper.
What abt u?
Re: Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince by BlueAir: 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
May my life never be that unfortunate. What?! I was unfortunate to jam those bittches,I can never be unfortunate to keep communications with them afterwards.And what normal person with respect for his or her current relationship would still be communicating with the exes ? Business deals? Or maturity we want call am?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince by supogift(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Very well
Re: Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince by Cerebellum: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Be like say one of OP's ex just give am phekus knack,, naso the ginger come enter him body like gbedu

But on a serious note, me personally do not talk to them nor block them(if yah not crazy)..They will sometimes check on me and I reply them politely, probably bcoz of the way I deal with them whilst we date.

Re: Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
some i am friends with til today, and some i am not....
Re: Are You Still Communicating With Your Ex? Share Your Experince by yuping(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2021
Is like checking on the property you sold, Nigga yoy are trespassing and you can be prosecuted for that.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Stopped To Think; Maybe The Anti Christ Is Really The Moslems? / Secret Love Making:watch What Man Did After Catching Wife Sexing With His Friend / (story) S&X With Glory – Season 1 (episode 1 – 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.