Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Grace Goes Naughty At The Hospital - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace Goes Naughty At The Hospital (780 Views)

Lady Rushed To The Hospital After Engaging In Anal Sex / #bbnaija: Ozo Goes Naughty With Nengi Under Duvet (video) / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grace Goes Naughty At The Hospital by Deebabsalabi(m): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
He grabbed her ass, and spanked it hard making her let out muffled screams,
Sweat was dripping from his body as he slammed his hard erection in her, he gripped her hair making her moan as he continued to pleasure her, she was close
Next she received a back hand slap from her madam,
She jumped up,
“How many times, I go tell you make you dey wake up before everybody?" she made to slap her again but Grace sprinted out of the room
“Sorry madam" She screamed
She cursed her under breath, damn the weather is too hot these days.
She didn't know which one was more painful the tinge of pain on her face from the slap or the fact that her dream was cut short.
She worked slowly and filled the drums, then she tried to wake the last child ,
The kid was burning up, and refused to wake up
"Madam, madam, junior no wake up " Grace said trembling
The Madam ran into the room, carried him and asked her to bring water which they splashed on his face, still the kid remained immobile
They carried the kid in their neighbor’s car and rushed him to the clinic from where they refused to take the kid and referred them to the General hospital.
They reached the hospital and the nurses carried the kid put him on a stretcher and moved him to the ICU
There the kid was placed on intensive care.
After a while the doctor came out and told them that Junior was going be okay,
Madam stopped pacing and asked Grace to stay with Junior .
"Collect this phone, make you fit call me if anything happen, if you trowey my phone I go kill you" She barked at her, as she left to make deposits to then go home.
Grace hated hospitals especially the weird smell but mostly because of the pregnancy drama but she knew better than to argue with her madam.
Grace moved towards the ward Junior was transferred to, sat next to his bed.
She hissed at her predicament but felt pity for Junior after one phone call from her madam and 3 hours of doing nothing she was bored.
Her stomach soon started rumbling, she considered calling her madam but she thought otherwise.
She placed her head on the edge of the bed and imagine her unfinished dream she tried to resist the urge to touch herself but the heat in the air didn't help matters
She started by dipping her hands into her pants thankfully Junior’s bed was close to the wall.
And slowly stroked her clit, there was a different thrill to it as danger of being caught , she slowly put her finger in to her wetness and continued to Bleep herself she added her another finger and bit the back of her her free hand to muffle the moans
She was close to cumming, when she heard the doctor say
"Don't stop on my account, please continue"

Read More Here

http://www.alabigist.tk/2018/03/grace-goes-naughty-at-hospital.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

8 Huge Mistakes Ladies Make In Relationships / Haven’t Kissed A Girl Yet At 28years / Shocking! Man Caught Pants Down With Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.