Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. (723 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by prince123(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Hello Nairalanders.As a Christian if you were asked to convert to Muslim to marry the girl you love.What will you do?
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by Nutase: 7:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Olorun ma je.

I rather be an idol worshipper or better still an atheist.
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by Cutehector(m): 7:40am On Mar 25, 2018
No.. But if I go to Saudi Arabia and offered a 6-7figure salary job on the condition I become a Muslim.. Omo.

1 Like

Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2018
!Right now, even if I am asked to convert to Islam to become Dangotes' heir, I rather remain this way!

The relationship I have with Jesus Christ cannot be trade for riches.

Simple

1 Like

Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2018
May God forbid,, in fact it is not negotiable, even heaven and hell knows it's not possible..

She should practice her religion while i practice mine..

My love for her will never change irrespective of her religion but i am a Christian for life..

I believe that Jesus is the son of God, and he died on the cross of Calvary just to take away my sins..

God bless pastor Chris oyakhilome, God bless TB Joshua, God bless prophet bushiri aka major one, God bless prophet uberk angel and God bless Prophet Jeremiah omotofuyin aka Owomorwomo..
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 25, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Right now, even if I am asked to convert to Islam to become Dangotes' heir, I rather remain this way!

Simple!
God bless you..
the lord showed me in a vision that you will be my!!!!!
the statement was not complete before i woke up..

But I'm sure it's what you are thinking..
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
God bless you..
the lord showed me in a vision that you will be my!!!!!
the statement was not complete before i woke up..

But I'm sure it's what you are thinking..

grin grin grin

Your boss at work? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 25, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

grin grin grin

Your boss at work? grin grin
Lol it does not matter if you are my boss at work but I'm sure you won't only be my boss at work but the boss of my heart too...says the lord..
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol it does not matter if you are my boss at work but I'm sure you won't only be my boss at work but the boss of my heart too...says the lord..

Nice nicee
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by Tiffbuxas: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
!Right now, even if I am asked to convert to Islam to become Dangotes' heir, I rather remain this way!

Simple
shatap ya math... Y people will just be making useless comparisons.... If you no convert to be dangote heir, this is what will happen
1. Ur family will disown you
2. Your village will banish you
3. Ur state of residence will evict you
4. Mr president will send you to London for brain surgery and testing
5. Jesus will personally visit you in your dreams and slap dat conversion spirit into you.
Lastly your name will be permanently deleted from both book of life and book of death....infact the universe will ostracize you.
Abegg no repeat that kunukrakra again oo
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by 360degreess(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2018
If money and a beatiful lady is involve,I will ooo.
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
shatap ya math... Y people will just be making useless comparisons.... If you no convert to be dangote heir, this is what will happen
1. Ur family will disown you
2. Your village will banish you
3. Ur state of residence will evict you
4. Mr president will send you to London for brain surgery and testing
5. Jesus will personally visit you in your dreams and slap dat conversion spirit into you.
Lastly your name will be permanently deleted from both book of life and book of death....infact the universe will ostracize you.
Abegg no repeat that kunukrakra again oo

I understand your frustration.

Poverty is a bast!rd
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by Tiffbuxas: 8:59am On Mar 25, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

I understand your frustration.

Poverty is a bast!rd
yeaaa it is.....you're rich in heaven I guess.....
Unfortunately hell fire is your portion like the rest of us grin grin grin
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:04am On Mar 25, 2018
Tiffbuxas:
yeaaa it is.....you're rich in heaven I guess.....
Unfortunately hell fire is your portion like the rest of us grin grin grin

Funny thing is I am rich even on earth.
Hence money nor dey shack me!

Before money comes peace of mind, after money comes peace of mind.

Jesus is my peace smiley

Happy Sunday wink
Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by pansophist(m): 9:10am On Mar 25, 2018
This is what happens when a partner wants to control, refine and subject their partner to their own taste. A relationship is about accepting the other for who they are, not changing them. Personally, I will rather leave than try to change.

1 Like

Re: Can You Convert To Muslim Just To Get Married. by Tiffbuxas: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:

Funny thing is I am rich even on earth.
Hence money nor dey shack me!

Before money comes peace of mind, after money comes peace of mind.

Jesus is my peace smiley

Happy Sunday wink
after money comes more money and after that comes much more money.
Money they shack me Im nt an hypocrite even Bible warn me abt people like you... Who want praises and approval from men.
See you at at d club later cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Does This Mean Anything / Leaked; Professor Wants To Have Sex With Student 5 Times Before She Can Pass / She Needs Some Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.