Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Fake Alert ( Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Alert ( Photo) (4674 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught After Defrauding People With Fake Alert — Video / Fake Alert / How I Had Sex With A Greedy Lady Using Fake Alert(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Alert ( Photo) by balosammy(m): 8:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Good morning, pls mods help me move this to the right section.
I got this fake alert from diamond bank and I don't any acct with diamond bank.
What should I do

Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Go and withdraw it
Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by balosammy(m): 8:57am On Mar 25, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Go and withdraw it

I don't have acct with diamond bank at all and the acct number is not show the full number
Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 25, 2018
Ignore it.
Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2018
press your ignore button and delete it..
Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by Donpoker9(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2018
Lol my people my people
Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 25, 2018
Go and open an account with them....

Then withdraw it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
ignore it bro. no big deal. the account owner will sort it out sooner rather than later. it was caused as a result of mistyped phone number for alert purposes on the the owners account. they will fix it.
Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by egworlordor(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
Someone may have mistakenly used your number for a mobile transfer, you will get an alert of credit, just ignore it except you are a greedy person, and if you're fraud will soon visit you
Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maybe someone wanted to run another street with fake alert and it got to you instead, manage this real alert
balosammy:
Good morning, pls mods help me move this to the right section.
I got this fake alert from diamond bank and I don't any acct with diamond bank.
What should I do
Re: Fake Alert ( Photo) by thanki410(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
What should you do?
Do what Nigerians do...
Call the number that sent that to do , swallow some saliva , start curses , abuses and ancestral damages

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Cousin Is Sexully Attracted To Me! / Mention One Thing That Destroys A Relationship / My Conscience No Gree Me Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.